What's new

Look at Indian democracy, Gilani tells Pak

I seriously don't understand why he doesn't have a noose around his neck already.

You (Pakistanis ) have been saying this about all democratically elected leaders since its inception , so no wonder you would wish Gilani hanged too ... I guess nothing works in pakistan except military rule or dictatorship

if indians ever want to see corruption just look at gillani ! and just thank god that u dont have f@ckers in ur country for their would have been no democracy at ur place too .i just think smtimes , ur political ppl are corrupt too but they think best abt their country n ppl . our govt always try to slaughter the hen laying golden egg(awam) every time it cmes in power. i wish they never get a chance again ameen .

^lol have you seen some of corruption scandals :lol:
they are more than your state budgets

India for some odd reason is growing despite cluster fu*k-ups by GOI

Democracy, especially the Indian one has plenty of flaws but we the people are fully committed to making it better.

Yea look at Indian democracy. 60 years ago, Nehru promised the Kashmiri people a referendum and they are still waiting for it to this day.

And india also has corrupt politicians. You don't need democracy to succed, just look at China.

Tum log bas Kashmir kashmir karte raho....pehle itna bada pakistan mila hain usko to sambhal lo.... phir Kashmir ke baare mein sochna........Jaise kashmir miljayega to inke saare masle haal ho jayenge............

Yea look at Indian democracy. 60 years ago, Nehru promised the Kashmiri people a referendum and they are still waiting for it to this day.

And india also has corrupt politicians. You don't need democracy to succed, just look at China.

True....

This nehru was a BIG liar and he and his daughter was criminals

Having "democracy" doesn't make a nation great. People's Republic of China came into existence 2 years after the independence of both Pakistan and India and is far ahead of both Pakistan and India in every field.
i don't think that model will be successful in both nation..

If India is so great then why do half of India's population still lack access to electricity and theres so much disparity between the rich and the poor? And so much poverty?

There are dozens of corrupt politicians in India also.

BBC News - India PM Manmohan Singh: 'Long way to go' on corruption

The only difference is that your military doesn't get involved into politics, thats what PPP wants for Pakistan too but we are not stupid, our Pakistani military are the only ones who will protect the interests of Pakistan.

India is improving and each year it adds 40 million people to its middle class

on topic > Gilani seems determined to undermine army image

Democracy has nothing to do with kashmir .

Yeah, anybody can claim X amount looted by corrupt leaders, 100 billion dollar is just some random amount you made up.
How is he responsible for railways not doing its job( I guess it is not a big problem happens with new projects).

He did not make up that figure, it was Transparency International. According to them the current PPP Govt. has caused a cumulative loss of US$100 Billion to Pakistan in 4 years through corruption and bad governance.

Yeah, anybody can claim X amount looted by corrupt leaders, 100 billion dollar is just some random amount you made up.
How is he responsible for railways not doing its job( I guess it is not a big problem happens with new projects).

Being a Prime Minister it is his responsibility as per the very same constitution for which they are fighting - to complete the term - to ensure that the right person is the right Minister.

It is the responsibility of the President as per the very same constitution for which they are fighting - to complete the term - to ensure that the Prime Minister does his job in the right way.

It is the responsibility of the other politicians in/out of the parliament to ensure that the government makes the right decisions for the nation.

And the most important, the citizens have to be educated enough to know who is the right person to lead the country on provincial/national/international levels.

If India is so great then why do half of India's population still lack access to electricity and theres so much disparity between the rich and the poor? And so much poverty?

There are dozens of corrupt politicians in India also.

BBC News - India PM Manmohan Singh: 'Long way to go' on corruption

The only difference is that your military doesn't get involved into politics, thats what PPP wants for Pakistan too but we are not stupid, our Pakistani military are the only ones who will protect the interests of Pakistan.

Why do you always try to prove you are thick ? We know you are.Where did he say that Democracy has solution of all problems.Dont do anything of your own and expect democracy to do it for you.Has China prospered that much coz of communism or their hard work ? go and google what democracy means.democracy is based on the principle of equality and freedom. It is also based on the principle that all citizens have equal rights.Citizens have certain liberties and freedoms, which are protected by the constitution.It does not have to do anything with development and all that.Stop ranting here like a fool.

no system is perfect...but democracy at least gives us a chance to make it perfect...

I beg to Indian Ministry to give permanent Visa to this ***** Gilani Indian Ministry will have extra 8.5 billion in their treasury which this ***** has stolen from Nation of Millions.

With Regards ::
Hunter_Hunted

I beg to Indian Ministry to give permanent Visa to this ***** Gilani Indian Ministry will have extra 8.5 billion in their treasury which this ***** has stolen from Nation of Millions.

With Regards ::
Hunter_Hunted

Please take Sharad pawar, Suresh kalmadi, Laloo, Raja in replacement of gilani
Thanking you in Advance

Back
Top Bottom