What's new

Looking to buy new mobile Phone

go for android brother ....take a look at sky a800s its korean phone and i think it will cost u abut 13000....it is far better than other android phones like qmobile or htc wild fire or that typ of other mobiles...

between them i would suggest the s duos..but personally i wud go for the s advance in that range..also if u dont mind the brands,then u can look at canvas a 116 and titanium s5..
Guys, suggest me between Xperia J and Samsung Galaxy S Duos.

Samsung Galaxy S Duos has better battery performance. But camera quality on Sony phone is better than Samsung's.

between them i would suggest the s duos..but personally i wud go for the s advance in that range..also if u dont mind the brands,then u can look at canvas a 116 and titanium s5..

It is for my father, I dont think he needs very advanced one. Though I dont think there would be any difference in this range and higher ones except of phone and performance. His usage would be in the order of talk > camera > apps (internet) > browsing. I would prefer brand names, lest he has something to complain about.

It is for my father, I dont think he needs very advanced one. Though I dont think there would be any difference in this range and higher ones except of phone and performance. His usage would be in the order of talk > camera > apps (internet) > browsing. I would prefer brand names, lest he has something to complain about.

if camera and talking is priority then i wud say the sony..but then,personally i wud have gone for the s advance..

how old is he. What is his current phone?

if camera and talking is priority then i wud say the sony..but then,personally i wud have gone for the s advance..

Can you tell which phone is better for what? My last experience with samsung, and that was 2 years ago, was that build quality is not that good, battery dies out soon, touch screen wear out. Last sony I used was some walkman, and it was great. So I am a bit biased.

how old is he. What is his current phone?

He has an Iphone 4 right now, but for some reason he doesn't likes it and makes me wonder what his choice is! He is in his 50s..

Can you tell which phone is better for what? My last experience with samsung, and that was 2 years ago, was that build quality is not that good, battery dies out soon, touch screen wear out. Last sony I used was some walkman, and it was great. So I am a bit biased.

He has an Iphone 4 right now, but for some reason he doesn't likes it and makes me wonder what his choice is! He is in his 50s..
About calls-every phone is good.
Camera-Sony xperia j
Processor -s advance coz it is dual core.
OS-xperia and s duos.. s advance has 2.3 as of now, but international update (4.1 jellybean) has arrived, though it's not yet in india.but u can update it through Samsung kies or the pirate way..;)

No Website is telling the price which you are telling Me Sir of C3 they are all saying 9000 Rs C3 and Nokia Asha 302 is of 11100

Yeah that's the problem different Pakistani websites with different prices, I can get blackberry from Ebay and Amazon for stable prices. I personally would not recommend C3, my cousin had it and she could not open certain sites I don't know maybe set might have some problem maybe maybe not but I would fairly invest in Asha series or Blackberry rather than C3 or similar product.

Samsung or HTC (Dualsim) ----- ??????

I Prefer HTC ---- But not able to finalise any between 10000 to 12000 range :undecided:

Latest but Not a big fan of Mutitasking n APPs freak ---- need backup and durability --- Hangups r stricktly NO (Limited apps might wont let it happen)

ANY USEFULL INFO WILL BE WELLAPPRICIATED --- THANKS

Why not buy him a I phone 5?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom