What's new

SK Hynix Isn't Sure How Its Chips Got in Huawei's New Phone

I am going to quote my old post because you are going in a circle
So you are essentially not backing your statement with anything. Here i am backing my statement with this. Lolol. Boy genius says only LPDDR5 can do 5G. Lololol.
Screenshot_20230911_182949.jpg

So you are essentially not backing your statement with anything. Here i am backing my statement with this. Lolol. Boy genius says only LPDDR5 can do 5G. Lololol. View attachment 952716
Again, this is the spec

View attachment 952663

You believe what you want, you can say I had not a thousand time, I have no problem on what you believe in. You are just wasting your time here.

You made a statement that says only LPDDR5 IS 5G, i just showed you a 5G LPDDR4 phone. You say it has something to do with clock speed, then I asked you what if someone used a 16 gig LPDDR4 vs a 2 gig LPDDR5, does it mean that the real 5G phone is the latter? Lolol. Do you know what I am doing? I knew you are dumb since the beginning, but by asking questions and dissecting you, i want you to realise you are dumb. Lolololol

You made a statement that says only LPDDR5 IS 5G, i just showed you a 5G LPDDR4 phone. You say it has something to do with clock speed, then I asked you what if someone used a 16 gig LPDDR4 vs a 2 gig LPDDR5, does it mean that the real 5G phone is the latter? Lolol. Do you know what I am doing? I knew you are dumb since the beginning, but by asking questions and dissecting you, i want you to realise you are dumb. Lolololol
Again, 5G is 5G, you can use whatever phone to a 5G network, I have show you this already

IMG_9686.png

Do you think this is 5G? It said 5G+. I mean sure, you can use LPDDR4 and have maybe this speed, that's LTE speed, not 5G speed, I mean, if you want to call this "5G" which incidentally it is according to Rogers, sure, why not, then I am wrong,

And care to guess what dictate the speed of 5G?

That's why if you don't get it, you will not ever get it, and you can keep asking the same question, I will just keep getting you the same answer.

Again, 5G is 5G, you can use whatever phone to a 5G network, I have show you this already

View attachment 952785

Do you think this is 5G? It said 5G+. I mean sure, you can use LPDDR4 and have maybe this speed, that's LTE speed, not 5G speed, I mean, if you want to call this "5G" which incidentally it is according to Rogers, sure, why not, then I am wrong,

And care to guess what dictate the speed of 5G?

That's why if you don't get it, you will not ever get it, and you can keep asking the same question, I will just keep getting you the same answer.
No no no. You said ONLY LPDDR5 is 5G. HAHAHAHAH. What happened to spiinning in circles and reposting your own quotes? Lololol. Did i trigger you? Empty pots make the loudest noise.
Screenshot_20230911_100736.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom