What's new

Loss of an F16 vs Su30/Mirage 2000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, I actually wish that Mig-21 downed an F-16. Black face for America, and good riddance to Western aircrafts forever.

The funny thing is, India may be pandering to American sensitivities in not providing conclusive proof. On the other hand, there are rumors of Pakistanis pandering to Russian sensitivities in not confirming Su-30. He said, she said. Except, AVM Shahid Latif has hinted very clearly about Su-30 and that is way more respectable than some handle on an internet forum. @Vibrio

@Oscar @Bilal Khan 777 @Knuckles @GriffinsRule @Hodor

When you make such observations as above, it comes to fore to those who have operated in the area on ground and in air, that you are talking through the proverbial hat. You have no clue and are simply repeating a lie till you convince yourself of its veracity.

The winds are westerlies my dear sir, westerlies! They are quite powerful in those areas.

Explain the physics where winds blowing from west to east will see parachutes in Pakistan and a heavy aircraft in India? Man ... what physics are you reading?

@VCheng @Nilgiri @Joe Shearer

When will people start using their brains?

Reasonable would have been if you knew what you talk of.

The other day somebody was telling me of ground situation of Kashmir valley, where, I can assure you, none of you have spent more days than I have spent landing at Srinagar Airport, let alone actually operating there :D

@Alpha BeeTee

I suggest you only speak if you know facts. Simply pandering illogical things quoting me won't do. Just explain to me how a parachute, carrying a load of max 100 kgs will fall quickly on Pakistani side with winds blowing west to east and a sukhoi, will fall in India? Just explain this one sir.
I, for once have been sticking to the facts since day one and have never accepted 2 Indian planes and 1 F16 down theory. Beyond that it's all guestimation and speculation which both sides have been doing with bias as an add on.

Personally, I actually wish that Mig-21 downed an F-16. Black face for America, and good riddance to Western aircrafts forever.

The funny thing is, India may be pandering to American sensitivities in not providing conclusive proof. On the other hand, there are rumors of Pakistanis pandering to Russian sensitivities in not confirming Su-30. He said, she said. Except, AVM Shahid Latif has hinted very clearly about Su-30 and that is way more respectable than some handle on an internet forum. @Vibrio

I don't rely on handles. :)

Those who actually have met me and there are few, would know why I would know.

I don't share your views for your personal desire of having a PAF pilot shot down flying an American aircraft. It is also a personal issue to me.

Kindly put your venomous thoughts elsewhere.

Last edited:
I, for once have been sticking to the facts since day one and have never accepted 2 Indian planes and 1 F16 down theory. Beyond that it's all guestimation and speculation which both sides have been doing with bias as an add on.

Explain what I asked of you. You quoted me, I did not.

How do westerlies allow a parachute to land within Pakistani territory but carries a Su-30 MKI, on intercept and heading in western direction, to crash in Indian territory?

Have fun.

Ciao

@member.exe

That is the best I can sum up the situation.

Let me revise the list

1-2xMig 21
1xSu-30 MKI
1xHawk
1xMi-17IV
1xMi-17V5
1xALH mk ii
1 ALH mk iii
1xALH mk iv
1xCheetal
1xLancer
1xCheetah
1xChetak
1xMi-26
1xMi35
1xLCH
1xLCA Tejas
1xDo228
1xAn-32
1xAvro HS-748
1xC130
1xC17
1xMig-29
1xJaguar
1xMig-27UPG
1xMig29K
1xP8I
1xS3
1xSea King
1x IL-76
1xIL-78
1xChinook

Have I covered it all?

Refer list posted by me, have revised it ....
Cant you use your brain ! Why your PM want Rafales ? when you have jets like Mig-29UPGs and SU-30MKIs.
Your NDTV is reporting about a big loss of IAF against PAF ! And there a thread opened right now for discussion.
What is consider a big loss ? One Mig-21 is not a big loss. But 4 to 5 aircrafts of different types being shot down in a single day, now that is consider a big loss.

I don't share your views for your personal desire of having a PAF pilot shot down flying an American aircraft. It is also personal to me.

Kindly put your venomous thoughts elsewhere.

There is absolutely no shame in it if it transpires that Israelis provided them support to activate some kind of kill switch.

Most crucial part is Pakistan is yet to officially state that it has lost no aircrafts on that day. I understand DG ISPR need not have to comment on every news which Indian media states, but here we have claimed "officially" that IAF has downed one fighter jet of the PAF, atleast deny that. ISPR only stated during the interview on 27th Feb that no F-16s were used, which was debunked by the IAF "officially". And there is the mystery of the second pilot as well and the video which was taken by Pakistani locals showing two pilots ejecting. DG ISPR has been caught lying twice, first when he stated that 3 pilots were in his territory out of which two captured (not actually a lie, just that they were PAF pilots from F-16 Block D) second when he said no F-16s were used.

Cant you use your brain ! Why your PM want Rafales ? when you have jets like Mig-29UPGs and SU-30MKIs.
Your NDTV is reporting about a big loss of IAF against PAF ! And their a thread opened right now for discussion.
What is consider a big loss ? One Mig-21 is not a big loss. But 4 to 5 aircrafts of different types being shot down in a single day, now that is consider a big loss.

No, sorry, I lack the intellect to match you. (For bold):(

Modi wants Rafale to kill all Muslims in India:angry:. We have a bloodbath daily! :guns:

My apologies. :(

You are quite right, PAF shot down 1 Squadron. Did I miss any aircraft in the listing? I think I covered all IA, IAF and IN aircraft :)

Shall I add PSLV and GSLV to it too?

Ok done. Next revision.

Bye Einstein! :D

In this 3 day war that Pakistan won with no loss of aircraft and any pilots while India lost 4-5 aircrafts.
1-2 MiG 21
1 SU -30 MKI
1 IAF Hawk
1 MI 17 helicopter
While Mirage 2000 simply runaway like coward cows.

Mi-17 was accidentally shot down by IAF.

@Oscar @The Eagle
New bharti bullshit is that the f-16 they claim to have shot down were from jordon.
They will use a fake serial number to make that claim. After their engine theory has been busted.

No, sorry, I lack the intellect to match you. (For bold):(

Modi wants Rafale to kill all Muslims in India:angry:. We have a bloodbath daily! :guns:

My apologies. :(

You are quite right, PAF shot down 1 Squadron. Did I miss any aircraft in the listing? I think I covered all IA, IAF and IN aircraft :)

Shall I add PSLV and GSLV to it too?

Ok done. Next revision.

Bye Einstein! :D
I am done with you Indian people :blah::blah:. Your Media and Modi confirmed a Pakistan victory and admitted a big loss ! That good for me.:lol:
Bye Newton ! :wave:

Explain what I asked of you. You quoted me, I did not.

How do westerlies allow a parachute to land within Pakistani territory but carries a Su-30 MKI, on intercept and heading in western direction, to crash in Indian territory?

Have fun.

Ciao
I didn't find it neccassary to respond to a mocking on our physics. We know enough physics to make a nuke and then make a micky mouse version of it just in case our friendly neighbour desires to see some fireworks.

Rest I explained, I don't buy the Su-30 gone down theory.

You see, why I say send all to LC?

All are bloody warriors here .... there? ;)

I am more interested in where we go from here, I am more interested in knowing when india will have a strong leader who would sit down with us and start the talks and resolve the pending issues, a leader who can take on the monster modi has created.

For the fighting and what happened ..... I believe both sides have enough technical capabilities to prove, so for common man like me I would suggest both sides making any claims back them with undeniable proof. If an F-16 has been downed I am sure it cannot be just some hearsay .... same goes for SU.

@Oscar @The Eagle
New bharti bullshit is that the f-16 they claim to have shot down were from jordon.
They will use a fake serial number to make that claim. After their engine theory has been busted.
F-16s arent an AK-47 that they cannot be tracked; however the average Indian is too much of a simpleton to care.
If required and likely when this whole despicable election drama is over, the PAF will invite western journalists from reputable Aviation magazines to count and verify the F-16s.

The Indians can live in their fictional world, their doom - not ours. We saw what they are in a real fight, and kittens is not an exaggeration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom