What's new

Lt Gen Asim Munir selected as new army chief

Major General Ahmed Sharif Chaudhry, has been posted as the New Director General Inter Services Public Relations (DG ISPR)
Earlier He was posted as Director General Defense Science & Technology Organisation (DESTO)..

1669994416491.png

یہ لوگ کیسے نیوٹرل ہو سکتے ہیں جب تک یہ با ہر کے وزیروں مشیروں سفیروں اور دوروں میں لگے رہے گے ؟ سب سے پہلا کام تو یہی ہو کہ ہم نے وزارت خآرجہ وزارت داخلہ سمیت تمام وزارتوں کے کام سے نیوٹرل ہو گئے ہیں ۔
yrr yehi to masla hai ! Yeh kisi aik banday ki baat nahi hai , jo bhi is idaray se ayaega wo aisa hi hai... yeh east india company and all they know is how to become viceroys!

he may hold too many crucial secrets

If we go by the numbers of retired senior military officers, who have shifted to West, I don't think that any Pakistani state secret is hidden from their intelligence agencies.

ISI is a beast which needs much more though process. But definitely, ISI Chief needs to go, and Dirty Harry needs to be made an example of or send to some remote post.
Nangi Anjuman needs to be air-dropped into Afghanistan. Alone. With vaseline.

لو جی پھر شروع ہو گئے جیسے ہمیشہ سے تھے ۔ یار آپکا کیا کام سفیروں وزیروں سے ملنا ۔:hitwall:

آرمی چیف جنرل عاصم منیر سے سعودی عرب اور یو اے ای کے سفیر کی الگ الگ ملاقات، آئی ایس پی آر:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:
No one read these matric fail fackers their job description.

Yes Sir, he did bring it up in this video too & asked the viewers to remind him.

I'm guessing his Channel is gonna gain some momentum in the coming months, but get the feeling that his return to Pakistan might not happen anytime in the near future.

It is kind of refreshing to get a different view 'cause domestic media is full of so much crap that often at times it feels like reruns of a sitcom from the 80's/90's.
he vaguely mentioned that Gen Bajwa was the reason for him to leave Pakistan but I see that he started voicing anti-Pakistan army opinions even before Bajwa and I thought he had become a morally ideological just like Hussain Haqqani and Ahmed Rashid who are the first choice and go to people to give their honest and purely angelical view about Pakistan and Pakistan army. I cant doubt the motives of the people. Dollar, American patronage and citizenship has a magnetic power of a blackhole its hard to resist and on top of that you get certified by world's premier free media like CNN, Fox, Sky, ABC and BBC etc.

these are the kind of people who despite eating the cake still have it. get the best of both world while in Pakistan enjoy top positions and security clearances and when they decide to leave Pakistan for moral reasons the Indian and Western media make a beeline to get the suitable truth out.

I cant doubt the motives of the people. Dollar, American patronage and citizenship has a magnetic power of a blackhole its hard to resist and on top of that you get certified by world's premier free media like CNN, Fox, Sky, ABC and BBC etc.
Otherwise for other Generals, become a DG in some local company and then retire again, but is it just the retired military personnel who go after such opportunities. This is something common between a young FA/BA pass person, a mid level career professional and a retired army officer, to find an avenue abroad whether on a student visa, a PR or gain citizenship through any other path.

Your argument is of course sound but it is too complicated for the average awami mind that has never evolved beyond the herd mentality of "maira baba baba, taira baba kutta."

Are we slow as a nation? I don't know. But the level of discourse certainly suggests so. My life is an endless cycle of telling people that just because I object to baba X's actions doesn't mean I'm baba Y's murshid and vice versa. That someone can make judgements based on principles is a concept that breaks the average brain for some reason. I don't care if this feels like talking down to people. It's frustrating and it is what it is.

What your trying to describe is typical Pakistani mentality. As a nation we are not developed enough to have a critical mindset or use logic in our daily lives. If i was incorrect then we would be same level as Malaysia. We are judgemental people, lack of understanding, no independent mind, we gang up on the weak, we can't tell the truth from falsehood, bullying and harassment is common, lying and conning is praised as cleverness, we act like mafias, family v other families, province v province etc. The same mindset goes from the bottom to top and yet we blame the army or Zardari.

I think this problem is the fundamental problem... and the difference between a first-world society and the rest. It's not just Pakistan, but the countries that can't operate on the latter are always, without fail, behind. The moment it changes, the country takes a remarkable 180, e.g., China in the late-1970s or Vietnam more recently.

From my personal experience, I hardly met any desi who makes decisions or takes sides based on principles, 95% of the people support others because of self interest, they don't care about the truth but support anything or anyone that will benefit them. We have 1000s of people joining PTI not because they agree with PTI ideology but because they got the chance to make a name for themselves. Noone actually cares what the party claims to represent etc. So many examples can be given.

and you can see the previous dg ispr getting his reward and side by side of the Coas...the message!!!!!

and you can see the previous dg ispr getting his reward and side by side of the Coas...the message!!!!!
tow my line?? same page??? anyway, he is corp commander. His presence means from karachi to GHQ we are looking east! Ceremonial.. we can pick anything

Back
Top Bottom