What's new

Lt Gen Asim Munir selected as new army chief

Fascist policies are gradually increasing in hafiz kingdom

The next generation seems more demoralized then before.

The major loss of a country in such immigration is not loss of knowledge/talent but void of agitated people. The leftovers are conformists who can easily comply with power and get managed. The unfit or angry people can only bring change, or they change the environment.

Looks like Hafiz Sahib is continuing where Haji Sahib left off.
Army is not a political party or change of Govt. where, with change of leader or govt everything and policies change. Army plan and work on the basis of long term objectives and goals, change of leadership does not change the objectives. only approach caN SLIGHTLY based on the circumstances to achieve the same objective.

I am not saying that I like or approve how things are looking at the surface, what I am trying to say is, we need to understand how things work and not expect something which is not going to happen.

for the sake of Pakistan, we need to criticize but do not become tools of enemies.

Baqi Allah hidayat de to hi kuch ho sakta hai.

Last edited:
Found this picture again after a long time. Look at the army brigadiers behind Nawaz Sharif, they look like they want to chew him alive lol. One of them is Azhar Abbas I think?

Attachments

• 458607CC-55B9-436B-8E2C-FD5B2ADB959A.png
    458607CC-55B9-436B-8E2C-FD5B2ADB959A.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 39
Agreed. That is why although I hate this lady Asma Jahangir but she is absolutely right when she calls these Army people DANGEROUS PANDUs.

The vigo people have been kidnapping, torturing, blackmailing kashmiri freedom supporters for decades, they will never allow an independent Kashmiri freedom movement but only allow organisations like JD, LT, Al Badr etc, simply those who follow their orders. They have Maddrasas in AJK who brainwash young children and despite locals opposing it they could not close it as big threats came from Punjab to keep it running. I remember Kashmiri freedom supporters complaining but we all thought they're making it up, how can the beloved torture innocent or make false cases against them. The cooperation between Pakistan and India on Kashmir will surprise us all.

Army is not a political party or change of Govt. where, with change of leader or govt everything and policies change. Army plan and work on the basis of long term objectives and goals, change of leadership does not change the objectives. only approach caN SLIGHTLY based on the circumstances to achieve the same objective.

I am not saying that I like or approve how things are looking at the surface, what I am trying to say is, we need to understand how things work and not expect something which is not going to happen.

for the sake of Pakistan, we need to criticize but do not become tools of enemies.

Baqi Allah hidayat de to hi kuch ho sakta hai.

That is not correct.

There is no long term vision to these policies.

It is just 4-5 people at the top who call the shots, and we have over half a million armed men following those orders in the name of institutional discipline.

Nawaz Shareef it seems for the first time has got his choice right. No doubt lobbying from the likes of Maj General Faisal Naseer and guarantees from Hafiz Sahib himself played a part.

Time to end the thinking, that decisions by the Army leadership are kept with any long-term vision for the country.

The decision to execute Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto was made not because of his role in 71 or his part in destroying our economy. It was simply Zia saving his own life because it was either him or Zulfiqar at the end of that noose.

Similarly, the decision to not let Imran come back to power isn't because they fundamentally disagree with Imran's vision for the country. It is because they cannot forgive him for exposing them for the two-bit insecure corrupt leaches that they are. There is no more to it.

That is not correct.

There is no long term vision to these policies.

It is just 4-5 people at the top who call the shots, and we have over half a million armed men following those orders in the name of institutional discipline.

Nawaz Shareef it seems for the first time has got his choice right. No doubt lobbying from the likes of Maj General Faisal Naseer and guarantees from Hafiz Sahib himself played a part.

Time to end the thinking, that decisions by the Army leadership are kept with any long-term vision for the country.

The decision to execute Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto was made not because of his role in 71 or his part in destroying our economy. It was simply Zia saving his own life because it was either him or Zulfiqar at the end of that noose.

Similarly, the decision to not let Imran come back to power isn't because they fundamentally disagree with Imran's vision for the country. It is because they cannot forgive him for exposing them for the two-bit insecure corrupt leaches that they are. There is no more to it.
you are talking like you are managing GHQ affairs and preparing CC meeting agendas.

anyways, in simple words, what i meant was, same policies continue does not matter who is the Chief. so people should stop expecting any reasonable changes.

whatever Ayub, Zia, Musharaff, Kiyani, Raheel and Bajra did, Army as an institution supported it, even NAvy and Air Force for that matter.

So Hafiz sab or Dirty Harry does not matter.

Army is not a one man show, dictatorship or a political party.

Playing Politriks and borders, Security, terrorism everything is getting worse,

Supposedly he is being called Asim “Chusni” by military insiders.
He is getting frequent visits by Bajwa and his FIL and given a Chusni every day.

And he is going along with Bajwa’s policies.
Hafiz is Haji2.0

Back
Top Bottom