What's new

M M Alam , The Legend Passed Away!

Pride of Pakistan!! 18th March first death anniversary of this great and brave soldier .

1363712665-candlelight-vigil-to-remember-pakistani-war-hero-mm-alam_1887912.jpg

ufone-mm-alam-628x250.png

آج 1965 کی پاک بھارت جنگ میں پاکستان فضائیہ کے فخر اور قوم کے ہیرو ایم ایم عالم کی پہلی برسی منائی جارہی ہے۔
ایم ایم عالم کا پورا نام محمد محمود عالم تھا۔ وہ 6جولائی 1935 کو کلکتہ کے ایک خوشحال اور تعلیم یافتہ گھرانے میں پیدا ہوئے تھے ۔ انھوں نے ڈھاکا، مشرقی پاکستان ( بنگلہ دیش) میں تعلیم حاصل کی اور 1952 میں پاکستان ایئر فورس میں شامل ہو گئے اپنی ان تھک محنت او ر اپنے کام سے جنون کی حد تک عشق کی بدولت ترقی کرتے ہوئےا سکواڈرن لیڈر ‘ انسٹرکٹر ‘ ڈائرکڑ آپریشنزاور اسسٹنٹ چیف آف ایئر اسٹاف کے عہدوں پر فائز رہے ۔
اسکواڈرن لیڈر محمد محمودعالم کو یہ اعزاز جاصل ہے کہ انھوں نے 1965 ء کی پاک بھارت جنگ میں سرگودھا کے محاذ پر پانچ بھارتی ہنٹر جنگی طیاروں کو ایک منٹ کے اندر اندر مار گرایا جن میں سے چار تیس سیکنڈ کے اندر مار گرائے گئے تھے۔ یہ ایک عالمی ریکارڈ تھا۔اس مہم میں ایم ایم عالم ایف 86 سیبر طیارہ اڑا رہے تھے جو اس زمانے میں ہنٹر طیارے سے تیکنکی اعتبار سے فرو تر تھا۔ اس جنگ کے دوران انھون نے مجموعی طور پر دشمن کےنو طیارے مار گرائے اور دو کو نعقصان پہنچایا ۔ جن میں چھ ہاک ہنٹر طیارے تھے ۔ اس کارنامے پر انہیں دو مرتبہ ستارہ جرات کا اعزاز عطا کیا گیا۔
1971 کی جنگ میں انھیں بنگالی ہونے کی وجہ سے ہوائی جہاز اڑانے کی اجازت نہیں دی گئی مگرانھوں نے جنگ کے بعد پاکستان میں ہی قیام کیا۔۔
ایم ایم عالم نے پانچ سال شام ایئر فورس کے ساتھ بھی منسلک رہے۔ آپ نے افغان وار میں روس کے خلاف خود حصّہ لیا اور افغانی ایئرفورس کی بھی اپنے مشوروں سے رہنمائی کی ۔ 1982 میں جمعہ کے خطبہ میں فضائیہ کے سربراہ پر تنقید کرنے پر انھیں ملازمت سے سبکدوش کر دیا گیا۔
ایم ایم عالم نے ساری عمر شادی نہیں کی ۔ وہ کہتے تھے کہ میری شادی پاکستان فضائیہ کے ساتھ ہو چکی ہے۔ حکومت نے گلبرگ لاہور کی ایک سڑک بھی ان کے نام سے موسوم کی ۔
ایم ایم عالم نے 18 مارچ 2013 کو کراچی میں و فات پائی۔ ۔ انھیں تمام فوجی اعزاز ت کے ساتھ پی اے ایف مسرور بیس کراچی کے قبرستان میں سپرد خاک کیا گیا ۔

اللہ پاک محمد محمود عالم صاحب کو جنت الفردوس میں اعلی مقام عطاء فرمائے انھیں شہدائے بدر کا ساتھ نصیب فرمائے آمین

Mr M M Alam is the tribute to the fact that more educated does not mean better. This guy is a hero beyond what we can imagine. But it is the ugly reality that people are judged by whether they have done the education or have wealth... I remember my dad told me once that he got frustrated that people were passing his position while being much younger but only because of links or education... It did not change the fact that he fought in 71 in one of the biggest tank battles ever... My Grandpa was also part of the military.

Mr M M Alam is the tribute to the fact that more educated does not mean better. This guy is a hero beyond what we can imagine. But it is the ugly reality that people are judged by whether they have done the education or have wealth... I remember my dad told me once that he got frustrated that people were passing his position while being much younger but only because of links or education... It did not change the fact that he fought in 71 in one of the biggest tank battles ever... My Grandpa was also part of the military.

You do know what happened to MM Alam when he was forced out by Zia's cahoot the Air Chief in those days. My khalu retired aswell just because he has respect and would not do chaaploosi. Our military isnt all that. Only we make it out something that it is not. Why does a General need 3 BMW 7 series in his convoy? What has he done that is worth this much?

Sadly nobody honestly gives a **** for this country.

You do know what happened to MM Alam when he was forced out by Zia's cahoot the Air Chief in those days. My khalu retired aswell just because he has respect and would not do chaaploosi. Our military isnt all that. Only we make it out something that it is not. Why does a General need 3 BMW 7 series in his convoy? What has he done that is worth this much?

Well, Corruption is something that needs to be rooted out. When it comes to soldiers we surely have the best. But history showed why there was an order in Pakistani Army to shoot senior officers if they committed treason. Corrupted.

Yup, M M Alam is on record for saying that ACM, Anwar Shamim caused many problems for him who himself was promoted over deserving senior officers.

Yup, M M Alam is on record for saying that ACM, Anwar Shamim caused many problems for him who himself was promoted over deserving senior officers.

Didnt he go down with the C-130 crash?

Not many tears would have been shed as a lot of people were upset by the antics of his family.

may allah forgive his sins and grant him the highest place in heaven! you will be missed.

Didnt he go down with the C-130 crash?

Not many tears would have been shed as a lot of people were upset by the antics of his family.
Better not talk ill of him now as last i heard was that he's suffering from cancer.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom