What's new

Made in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is me when i was young

nbrg4l.jpg

thats 1 day after i got adopted by indian parents

Thats awesome...gaws...hope my parents were like that...

Like 7 years ago when i was in 7th class.
My indian teacher said to me Closer to the nul(means 0 in dutch) better on the lul(means penis in dutch).
I was like HOLY **** A PEDO.
That sentence changed my life.
how about you guys.
did 1 sentence changed your life too.?

aaaaaaahahah damn ims oooooooooooa ngry.

Do I feel your blood pressure rising? Do I feel your heart pounding faster by the minute? Do I feel annoyance and thoughts coming to your mind as to what gives ?

Well you just got the taste of your own medicine... so stop trolling and start adding some value to discussions.. but, only if you are capable of doing that.. otherwise.. just shut the h**l up..

:wave:

How about this,

smirnoff-vodka.jpg

13828_thumb.jpg

Getting my taste buds wet yummy yummy :lol:

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
Lets call some thousands of indian people and lets drink this
lets do some body shots
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Last edited by a moderator:
BEER BEER BEER IM GONNA FOR A BEER.
BEER BEER BEER I LOVE DRINKING BEER
BEER BEER BEER IM GOING TO DRINK SOME BEER
LOVELY LOVELY LOVELY BEEEEEEEEEEEEER

---------- Post added at 05:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

and you know..
every thread im active in.. theres also over 30 people..
now theres 36people watching this thread.
Im making some members for this website:D

That upcoming Turkish f35 is going to shoot down all those soviet era with low quality airplanes from russia.

---------- Post added at 04:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 PM ----------

And our f4 is going to bomb your cities and our f16 to dogfight all your stupid low quality russian planes.

---------- Post added at 04:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 PM ----------

And our army with displine and highly skilled soldiers is going to shoot you all down..
and with out upcoming beast called altay and other programs.
and what we have now.

Pls show us some mercy.... :cry:

ohh u do? my badd.. i missed it in the last 3 wars..

omg... utter genius!! we should also get rid of all tanks and just buy lots of anti-tank weapons... nd heck why we need airplanes? just buy lots of missiless!! holyy sh*t we gotta genius in our ranks.. another einstein in the makinn.. :tup:

Gosh you were there in all 3 wars, you might be in your 70s, that makes the oldest person in PDF,

Tanks and Aircraft are used for attacking while missiles are used for defense, give me one good reason of Aircraft carrier (not to mention the most expensive toy in forces) if your enemy is in your neighborhood, jus one missile and billion dollar toy turns in to ashes

Gosh you were there in all 3 wars, you might be in your 70s, that makes the oldest person in PDF,

Tanks and Aircraft are used for attacking while missiles are used for defense, give me one good reason of Aircraft carrier (not to mention the most expensive toy in forces) if your enemy is in your neighborhood, jus one missile and billion dollar toy turns in to ashes

We can afford it...

So you think.. that when aircraft carrier is surrounded by a formation of friendly ships..
that a missile cant reach this AC?
Or a damn submarine?(undetected?).
I mean I dont know if india has anti missile systems in their navy..
but if not.. AC could just be dead at first launch.

are u reallty dumb or just pretending to be so , a CBG comprises of 11-12 ships including destroyers , frigates , anti submarine corvettes , a supply ship ,as well as 2-3 submarines
have u ever heard of counter measures , missile defence systems
If carrier were useless then USN would not operate 11 of them , china would not be spending **** load of money oon developing them , britain would have lost the falkland war

Im sorry archie.
India has 100% indigenous military.
that i can dream of it in wonderland.
ok.

punctuation lessons???? they r punctuation words not lessons.the reason why i used the capital letters was to make a point.
ever heard of incomplete sentences? that's where those DOTS r used.:sniper:

enough for your english class today,come back tomorrow for more lessons.

I wasn't teaching you anything i was trying to be sarcastic, you might be a primary level teacher but this is not a school so jus keep your lessens with you, if you are not sane jus try to act like one

You know what I really dont understand.
Im trying to be maximum of stupidity but these people are still talking and discussing with me.
its like we are talking about some political **** with every presidents of every country.

Who is this guy??
he is turning the entire thread into a Bar menu card

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom