What's new

Made in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew anyone will write that, lets see if you can afford to lose one:wave:

Yup 1 missile enough for 1 AC of india. and 11 of them for ACs of US.. whatever makes you happy.:cheers:

I dont care..
I've been looking for indian military and turkish military many times.
and i do it almost everyday.
And im not impressed at all.
If you look at history and now..
I tell you now.. Turkey is more powerfull then India.
only in military and in all terms.
And I dont care how many indians are posting and are against me.
And posting some informations about their future projects.. because I know what india and turkey are doing now.
and what they will do later. And IF indian navy are bigger.. they arent as advanced as turkish ones.
Turkey have the technologies and the quality.
just get it and get over it.
I just hope pakistan outclasses india.

its about time you use your brains and not your testosteron,,,what the hell has this claim to do with the topic,

I knew anyone will write that, lets see if you can afford to lose one:wave:

Ofcourse... if you are "ever" capable of doing that.. by then we will have atleast 13 more... so why don't you just keep playing the catchup game.. :coffee:

You know what I really dont understand.
Im trying to be maximum of stupidity but these people are still talking and discussing with me.
its like we are talking about some political **** with every presidents of every country.

Trust me dude... you really don't need to try being stupid...:lol:

Kinetic Leave the trollers apart ,

What do you think about IAC2 INS VISHAL i must add .
60,000 displacement good to carry 2 SQ of F18 i guess .
and what launch system will it have steam catapult or EMALS
That brings me to another question naval MRCA - which one would be good for india
Rafale , F18 , NGripen

What about.. 1?

No wonder my dutch customers continuously complian about people like you, disobeying the ministerie van justitie, the courts, the judges and also Her Majesty Koningin Der Nederlanden...

You think about your country first, take out your NATO membership and then go on a measuring spree..

TUMHARE KO TU ESHARA BHI NAHIN MELAY GA, SUB KYA DHOONDO GAY KAMINEY. :cheers:

are bhaisaab pehle aap apne pet ke baare me socho, ukso jhooth nahin bol sakte, bhhok lagegi to royega woh aur saath me aap bhi royenge..

Iski naubat kyon ane dena chahte hain aap? Bijli or paani ke bare me bhi sochiye ...

fir apke ke paas fursat hoye to AC dubone ka khwab aazmaiye....

Kinetic Leave the trollers apart ,

What do you think about IAC2 INS VISHAL i must add .
60,000 displacement good to carry 2 SQ of F18 i guess .
and what launch system will it have steam catapult or EMALS
That brings me to another question naval MRCA - which one would be good for india
Rafale , F18 , NGripen

Number of fighters: Mate I guess 65k IAC-2 will be able to carry more than two SQ of fighter aircrafts. Look at CDG from France, its almost same displacement of IAC-1 but carries more aircrafts. IAC-2 with much more displacement and modern techniques will be able to carry aleast 2.5 SQ of fighters as well as other aircrafts like AWACS, choppers etc. But RN's future QE with 65k displacement only carries 40 aircrafts that something very low. France knows how to design better carrier or is it because of nuclear propulsion? But again our 40k IAC-1 without nuclear propulsion can carry 30 aircrafts while 65k QE only 40, both are conventionally propelled!!!

Catapult: IN was evaluating catapult but I think they will go for STOBAR carriers like RN and RuN.

Fighter for IAC-2: IAC-2 will not be in service any time before 2018. They will start building modules from 2011/12, keel lying by 2014, commissioning by 2018/19. So by that time naval version of PAK FA should be ready, as they said after initial induction of air force version in 2015 they will go for naval version. I am in favor of Naval PAK FA and LCA mk2 on IAC-2 by 2020 rather than F-18/Rafale/Sea Gripen by 2018.

What you say? Suggestions...

carriers are not invincible. or are you going to suggest that the brazilian navy can defeat sweden or japan?

Not invinsible, but certainly not easy, and with Pak Navy's credentials it is absolutely a fantasy dream..

You tell me first if the Varyag and later the Chinese carriers that will see the light of the day also run similar risk?

If your answer is yes then keep out of the discussion as you are as vulnerable as we are.

If your answer is no then please keep on dreaming.

On a side note, can you defeat the Japanese navy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom