What's new

Major General Sanaullah and Lt Colnol has died in IED blast in upper dir

Trust me that is not a problem at all, PA would love nothing more than go medieval on the TTP. But than you have the two major political parties who will never give their consent for an operation like this, they still think that we can talk to the TTP scum. There are people here on this very forum who think that TTP are soldiers of Allah and PA is just a hired gun.

Political parties are saying, dialogue/peace with ttp, because they are directly and indirectly hinting at PA's utter failure against the ttp. Many of the major party candidates have come on tv and said or hinted that army can't win this fight against Taliban so dialogue is the only way.

You have this brutality of ttp committed against ANP in KPK as evidence. People are scared their families and children await the same fate if they don't give in to ttp's demand. Heck, at this time, I'm saying we shouldn't trifle with ttp. Reason being our army leadership lacks the resolve.

The Death Squad operation may sound easy on the paper but the approval of it requires balls. There is none or hardly any human watch groups in Waziristan etc areas. Start capturing, torturing and killing ttp foot soldiers and leadership. Hang their bodies from tree branches, I don't wanna get descriptive in violent methods, they'd know what to do when they start the op.

Instill fear in the hearts of these ttp assholes and then we'll see who has leverage in peace talks.

political parties have been thowing mud at Pakistan Army since long , long before this war started , the primary goal of poltical parties is to malign and weaken Pakistan Army since they feel threatened that the military might remove them

political parties have been thowing mud at Pakistan Army since long , long before this war started , the primary goal of poltical parties is to malign and weaken Pakistan Army since they feel threatened that the military might remove them

there are nmo "political parties" in pakistan---just robber barons and feudal /trader crooks who are out to get govt posts to lot and oppress the people.....

nawaz sharif didnt even come for Namaz-e-Janaza of the shuhada what to talk about him going to the war front

does he even know ho to say namaz? or he just moves his mouth after the imam and then runs off with his white cap to data darbar....

Major General Sanaullah and Lt Colnol has died in IED blast in upper dir according to ISPR

This is what the MORONIC Govt. of Nawaz Sharif gets for talking peace with the Animal called TTP. Stop all negotiations with them and speak with the only language these cowards understand - POWER. Destroy this BEAST.

This is what the MORONIC Govt. of Nawaz Sharif gets for talking peace with the Animal called TTP. Stop all negotiations with them and speak with the only language these cowards understand - POWER. Destroy this BEAST.

1000% right, jst addition sir?
its PTI also involved, there is a thread down there, IK convincing kiyani to pullout troops, & give the dam freedom to terrorists?
RIP meray shaheedon!
major genrl, sanaullha was a brave NIAZI ! lt col, tuseef shb! shadat mubarak!
my salute to him & his troops!
thts how a NIAZI warrior should be getting the shadat!
i am proud to be a NIAZI!

Political parties are saying, dialogue/peace with ttp, because they are directly and indirectly hinting at PA's utter failure against the ttp. Many of the major party candidates have come on tv and said or hinted that army can't win this fight against Taliban so dialogue is the only way.

You have this brutality of ttp committed against ANP in KPK as evidence. People are scared their families and children await the same fate if they don't give in to ttp's demand. Heck, at this time, I'm saying we shouldn't trifle with ttp. Reason being our army leadership lacks the resolve.

The Death Squad operation may sound easy on the paper but the approval of it requires balls. There is none or hardly any human watch groups in Waziristan etc areas. Start capturing, torturing and killing ttp foot soldiers and leadership. Hang their bodies from tree branches, I don't wanna get descriptive in violent methods, they'd know what to do when they start the op.

Instill fear in the hearts of these ttp assholes and then we'll see who has leverage in peace talks.

ohh ok so sawat was a failure?
after all the dam negociations?, after all the free hand?
after all the dam dialoges?
& thn what send PA to kill or get killed, wow political parties , politics failled there or not?

I have smiliar place in mind too, that resembles the above mentioned criteria - Karachi.
should we declare them enemy too?
(btw am not a pushtoon but Punjabi)

BTW how many major genrls are down in karachi?
i am a niazi, born in karachi, trainned in kakul?

1000% right, jst addition sir?
its PTI also involved, there is a thread down there, IK convincing kiyani to pullout troops, & give the dam freedom to terrorists?
RIP meray shaheedon!
major genrl, sanaullha was a brave NIAZI ! lt col, tuseef shb! shadat mubarak!
my salute to him & his troops!
thts how a NIAZI warrior should be getting the shadat!
i am proud to be a NIAZI!

I have been a supporter of PTI but on this issue I disagree with Imran Khan. He is NAIVE if he thinks making Peace with these cowards is good for Pakistan.

By the way, Imran Khan is also NIAZI...

As if pak air force, artillary, tanks are not bombing each and every village in FATA......
You can bomb them more, can use chemical weapons on them.... the end result would be same, pak army will pull out from FATA.....

Why you have made such 'Howa' of 20k-30k brutal Qabaili thugs and leting them to blackmail a country of 180 million. Why some of you making & praising them as unbeatable 'Rambos' and brave ethical soldiers. If a strong military force of around one million can do a nada against them and as someone here termed as 'they killed three major generals, so we can't beat them', then tell the army remain in bases, do agriculture at chandmaari or firing ranges and do business using army's business unit 'Fauji'. In this way they can add some productivity to the country and let the those brave 'TTP' souls to do security work for Pakistan.

Mr your government and forces have tried to speak that language for past 10 years and they have failed to defeat them Sir as long you work along with Americans as long as you don't win support of tribals you can't win this war Mr Jinah had the vision that is why he promised tribals no Pakistani soldier would enter Tribal area and never did until that 2003 blunder by Musharraf and from that day on Pakistan forgot the meaning of peace

Why you have made such 'Howa' of 20k-30k brutal Qabaili thugs and leting them to blackmail a country of 180 million. Why some of you making & praising them as unbeatable 'Rambos' and brave ethical soldiers. If a strong military force of around one million can do a nada against them and as someone here termed as 'they killed three major generals, so we can't beat them', then tell the army remain in bases, do agriculture at chandmaari or firing ranges and do business using army's business unit 'Fauji'. In this way they can add some productivity to the country and let the those brave 'TTP' souls to do security work for Pakistan.

I have been a supporter of PTI but on this issue I disagree with Imran Khan. He is NAIVE if he thinks making Peace with these cowards is good for Pakistan.

By the way, Imran Khan is also NIAZI...

any achievement or results of this war that has proven to be good for Pakistan?

lets try if we can make peace somehow, else we have this military option.

Mr your government and forces have tried to speak that language for past 10 years and they have failed to defeat them Sir as long you work along with Americans as long as you don't win support of tribals you can't win this war Mr Jinah had the vision that is why he promised tribals no Pakistani soldier would enter Tribal area and never did until that 2003 blunder by Musharraf and from that day on Pakistan forgot the meaning of peace

I want these animals and their supporters like yourself blown up just like they and you have been doing to Pakistani citizens. Traitors like you should have no place to hide in Pakistan nor should your families.

I want revenge for the death of Pakistani Soldiers. You live by the sword you will die by the sword like an Animal.

I want these animals and their supporters like yourself blown up just like they and you have been doing to Pakistani citizens. Traitors like you should have no place to hide in Pakistan nor should your families.

Same kind of **** was said about people of bengal when you were fighting them you also called them kafirs and in the end they became a separate country continue this brutailty on your own people and when they hit back call it terrorism and push them to a limit that results in their turning against Pakistan doing good and great favor to Pakistan

Back
Top Bottom