Make Pakistan Bleed: Ex Indian Military official

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kompromat

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Blind Admirers of Chankia want to wage a covert war inside Pakistan , The execution is happening before our eyes , TTP , BLA , MQM etc --- A Coward who won't face us like a man but would try to inflict a fatal stab wound the so called "1000 Cuts death".

Lets tell Indians our side of the story too , if they continue what they are doing then we also must make sure that all Indians stop breathing.

Lets be aware of our own traitors inside , people like Hoodhbhoy , SAFMA and other so called Liberal idiotic faces who knowingly or Unknowingly are serving the maha bharat !

Last edited by a moderator:
Blind Admirers of Chankia want to wage a covert war inside Pakistan , The execution is happening before our eyes , TTP , BLA , MQM etc --- A Coward who won't face us like a man but would try to inflict a fatal stab wound the so called "1000 Cuts death".

Lets tell Indians our side of the story too , if they continue what they are doing then we also must make sure that all Indians stop breathing.

Lets be aware of our own traitors inside , people like Hoodhbhoy , SAFMA and other so called Liberal idiotic faces who knowingly or Unknowingly are serving the maha bharat !

MODS REQUESTED TO TAKE ACTION AGAINST THIS MEMBER.

By calling MQM terrorist & throwing them with BLA & TTP the member had hurts sentiments of millions of patriotic Pakistanis, including me. MQM is not declared terrorist by any law, court, military, intelligence, police, security authorities etc. I'm looking hopefully towards the MODS to take strict action.:angry:

Also i would like to say @ thread starter, jab tak Pakistaniyo mein say tafarqa khatam nahi hoga or unity nahi aai gi, kitna hi zor marlo per Pakistan kabhi india ko peechay nahi chor sakay ga. 65 mein mulk mein unity thi is liye India ko bharpoor shikast di thi, 71 mein unity nahi thi toh itni zillat uthai thi k aaj bhi sharam aati hai.

Also i would like to say @ thread starter, jab tak Pakistaniyo mein say tafarqa khatam nahi hoga or unity nahi aai gi, kitna hi zor marlo per Pakistan kabhi india ko peechay nahi chor sakay ga. 65 mein mulk mein unity thi is liye India ko bharpoor shikast di thi, 71 mein unity nahi thi toh itni zillat uthai thi k aaj bhi sharam aati hai.

Nice sentiment, but if I can add..

1. Pakistaniyo mein say tafarqa khatam ho ya nahi ho or unity aai ya naa aai, Pakistan kabhi india ko peechay nahi chor sakay ga
2. 1965 mein bhi shikast tumhari thi.. Chahe dekh lo ki war khatam hone par hum ne kitna area tuhme wapis kiya tha aur tumne kitna.. (700 sq miles vs 300 sq miles)

Bhartis : Quack, Quack , Quack , Quack . . . . . .

Pakistanis : :lol: (laughing) ...Because we know that bhartis can only "quack" like little ducks and can't do sh!t other than that. proven again and again . . . . .

Now I bet that some bharti kid would come and say "Hey hey look look we had 90K pows in 71' :lol:

By the way,after all that hot air by Indian media/people...where are the "surgical strikes" on Pakistan? :laugh:

I PERFECTLY remember that one bharti was saying to me "This time,I'm sure, we would respond ! Enough is enough.Just wait and see..next three months would shut your mouth" ...Baby forget about three months..its 3 YEARS now :cry:

MODS REQUESTED TO TAKE ACTION AGAINST THIS MEMBER.

By calling MQM terrorist & throwing them with BLA & TTP the member had hurts sentiments of millions of patriotic Pakistanis, including me. MQM is not declared terrorist by any law, court, military, intelligence, police, security authorities etc. I'm looking hopefully towards the MODS to take strict action.:angry:

Truth Hurts !

This is an 3 year old video, right after the 26/11 attacks. Much has changed in the region since.

aeronaut this is a video from 2008 mumbai attack its a 3 year's old subject & this topic has been debated to death then why are you bring it up again that too after three years in 2011 the purpose of which i fail to see .

Does not invalidate the substance though , India is already putting bits and pieces together of what has been described in Episode 3. If we cant see it then we are blinded . I just don't want to see Pakistan getting caught asleep -again-.

---------- Post added at 10:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 AM ----------

This is an old video, right after the 26/11 attacks, a 3 y/o video. Much has changed in the region since.

Nehru Used to sleep with the writings of Chanika under his pillow - Ideology remains the same , the tactics of execution have changed as they simply cant face us now in the battle field.

Pakistan needs to change the mandate of the ISI urgently and start hitting the investor interests inside India. When the bhartis realise an eye for an eye their support for terrorists will end very quickly as they have alot more to lose then us...... Time for the ISI to act

Is English official language in Pakistan and India?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom