What's new

Make Pakistan Bleed: Ex Indian Military official

Status
Not open for further replies.
MODS REQUESTED TO TAKE ACTION AGAINST THIS MEMBER.

By calling MQM terrorist & throwing them with BLA & TTP the member had hurts sentiments of millions of patriotic Pakistanis, including me. MQM is not declared terrorist by any law, court, military, intelligence, police, security authorities etc. I'm looking hopefully towards the MODS to take strict action.:angry:

Who is the idiot that calls my party as terrorists? These punjabis have nothing elso to do rather than blame others for their mistakes. Be it bengalis, sindhis or balochis and pashtoons. Actually only western punjab should have been given to pakistan (PAKJAB) and remaining provinces should have remain in India. At least will would not have been called a muhajir or refugee in India as we are called in promised land for sub continent muslims, ie pakistan.

Who is the idiot that calls my part as terrorists? These punjabis have nothing elso to do rather than blame others for their mistakes. Be it bengalis, sindhis or balochis and pashtoons. Actually only western punjab should have been given to pakistan (PAKJAB) and remaining provinces should have remain in India. At least will would not have been called a muhajir or refugee in promised land for sub continent muslims.

India's Punjab is much more prosperous and way more peaceful compared to the Pakistani Punjab adding on Indian Punjabis are proud of they're Punjabi heritage and culture, Punjabi is not even a recognized language in the Pak Punjab the true Punjabi's are the Indian ones.

Only reason RAW is not able to do any thing hardcore is because "world famous" ISI are on their *****- dont falsely try to blame your politicians to save face-

P.S- ISI catch human RAW agents- while you catch- An ISI Pigeon- An ISI Camel- An ISI Mobile Sim- A Parrot :rofl:
Go ahead blame politicians for that too :lol:-

---------- Post added at 07:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 AM ----------

lol "world famous" was the world famous ISI asleep during Abbotabad raid? :lol: what about Siachen? i can go on and on

Parliamnet- Kargil- and the famous fishing boat mumbai drama?- that does not commend RAW either?- and on and on and on- infact there is so much blame on ISI that it makes RAW virtualy non existent- Thank you for making ISI "world famous" :rofl:

if RAW was doing anything in Pakistan the results would be more than visible

Exactly- RAW cant do any thing-

Firstly this is 3 years old ...when 26/11 was just happened and there was anger in people!
And i totally agree with general there should be TiT for TaT.!! Not everyone is Gandhi!
----

:smokin:

Last edited by a moderator:
MODS REQUESTED TO TAKE ACTION AGAINST THIS MEMBER.

By calling MQM terrorist & throwing them with BLA & TTP the member had hurts sentiments of millions of patriotic Pakistanis, including me. MQM is not declared terrorist by any law, court, military, intelligence, police, security authorities etc. I'm looking hopefully towards the MODS to take strict action.:angry:

It's his opinion.

Parliamnet- Kargil- and the famous fishing boat mumbai drama?- that does not commend RAW either?- and on and on and on- infact there is so much blame on ISI that it makes RAW virtualy non existent- Thank you for making ISI "world famous" :rofl:

i can see you are proud of those terrorist attacks on innocent people but let me explain to you by propping up terrorists against us you have screwed yourselves your nation is literally on the verge of collapse from the deteriorating internal situation the same terrorists you used against us are now biting you in the a$$ daily drone strikes on your civilians, sneak commando raids, international humiliation, blackwater commandos roaming your streets doing god knows what, your people being tortured at CIA black sites, 30,000 of your civilians dead because of WOT let me ask you this was it worth it? we may lose a few civilians here and there but we are not fighting another country's war nor are we stupid enough to let our army and intelligence agencies run our country

and Kargil was a loss for you what are you proud of Kargil for? are you proud of us having to cremate your dead soldiers bodies because they were refused by there own nation?

and RAW can't do anything because they take they're orders from our political leadership see we are actually a democratic nation where as you are a oligarchy run by the nations military.... sucks doesn't it?

which world in the universe calls us terrorists?- Dont eat curry that much- it makes even your brain fart :D-

Its just only that where ever there is a terrorist attack, it somehow got its route in pakistan. You guys dont even spare your old all time ally US nor the newly found friend china, leave alone your own nation pakistan.

Not agree??? come out of the well mate.

]i can see you are proud of those terrorist attacks on innocent people[/B] but let me explain to you by propping up terrorists against us you have screwed yourselves your nation is literally on the verge of collapse from the deteriorating internal situation the same terrorists you used against us are now biting you in the a$$ daily drone strikes on your civilians, sneak commando raids, international humiliation, blackwater commandos roaming your streets doing god knows what, your people being tortured at CIA black sites, 30,000 of your civilians dead because of WOT let me ask you this was it worth it? we may lose a few civilians here and there but we are not fighting another country's war nor are we stupid enough to let our army and intelligence agencies run our country

and Kargil was a loss for you what are you proud of Kargil for? are you proud of us having to cremate your dead soldiers bodies because they were refused by there own nation?

and RAW can't do anything because they take they're orders from our political leadership see we are actually a democratic nation where as you are a oligarchy run by the nations military.... sucks doesn't it?

You are wrong from the first sentence- so rest of BS is ignored-

Please don't get PunjabiSidhu annoyed, he might start acting like himself by putting up a rape video of 2 year old Pakistani Christian girl like he did the last time, & got banned for it.

You are wrong from the first sentence- so rest of BS is ignored-

Ok so you want us to say that your world famous pakistani terrorism is not terrorist attack on innocent people but innocent attack on terrorist people? You are sic. Every coming day some foreign country accuses YOU of being terrorists and here you come with wide chest claiming that you are angels?

There is no liberal in pakistan. Those who claim to be are masquranding as liberals deep inside they are extremist only as I read today somehwere on net :

Scratch a pak** liberal and you will get an extremist inside

Its just only that where ever there is a terrorist attack, it somehow got its route in pakistan. You guys dont even spare your old all time ally US nor the newly found friend china, leave alone your own nation pakistan.

Not agree??? come out of the well mate.

Firstly- give prove of your statement that you are making- " the world calls Pakistan terrorists"- and now " we dont even spare our old friend"- Prove the relation directly with Pakistan- or else stop you rants-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom