Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
IMG_20190323_154640.jpg

D2U_P2JUcAAnbJR.png

Last edited by a moderator:
The fairly new war machine has shown its muscles and its roar was felt by not only the people living on both sides of the LOC but world powers who are surprised at the abilities of Chines equipment.
World powers have learned so much from these two air powers, and they have learned that China is not a joke its some serious power....

reporter said referring Asad Umar, at 5:45, Pakistan is very close to a contract for sale of aircraft to Malaysia?

Full video on briefing over JF-17 Thunder jet. Su-30 kill has also been mentioned in the reporting :)

mahatir was told that SU30 got hit by this bird .....my God.....it is confirmed now?????

initially they are interested in few JFT and likely to place order for Blk3

mahatir was told that SU30 got hit by this bird .....my God.....it is confirmed now?????

initially they are interested in few JFT and likely to place order for Blk3
Maybe or maybe not. It was the tv journalist talking about that alleged kill.

Do we know how many units are being talk about? I expect couple of squadron a minimum.

Full video on briefing over JF-17 Thunder jet. Su-30 kill has also been mentioned in the reporting :)

Not an official news i guess. The reporter has same rusty knowledge about aircraft as i have.:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom