What's new

JF-17 Finding Popularity in America.

@Windjammer please open up meaningful threads next time. We have a JF-17 Thunder model on display at a flying club in Lachute, QC. Doesn't mean much in retrospect. Take this comment lightly or seriously, but stick to serious thread openers rather than sensationalising topics that have little meaning.....

Cheers
Dude, this character aping to be some Swedish aviation expert, has some serious issues when it comes to PAF or JF-17, he can't even accept the fact that PAF evaluated the Grippen hence the reason i tagged you.
Besides, in case you haven't noticed, when was the last time, one could open a thread and have any meaningful discussions on any given subject. Every defence related thread ends up with one liner brigade descending on it to bash the armed forced. Basically its free for all to bark as they wish. The forum has literally gone to the gutter.

Last edited:
Dude, this character aping to be some Swedish aviation expert, has some serious issues when it comes to PAF or JF-17, he can't even accept the fact that PAF evaluated the Grippen hence the reason i tagged you.

I never claimed that I am an ”expert”, but I know several people which are involved in the Gripen project, and none of them have heard anything about Pakistan evaluating Gripen.

How come the only ”proof” is photoshopped pictures?

The real background of these pictures is that keyboard warriors like yourself could not take the brutal rejection when Musharaff informed Sweden that Pakistan had an interest. You had to create a narrative that Pakistan evaluated Gripen and rejected it to restore the self-image.

You simply do not understand the internal politics of Sweden. If You did, you would not suggest that such a thing could happen without the press knowing about it.

Besides, in case you haven't noticed, when was the last time, one could open a thread and have any meaningful discussions on any given subject. Every defence related thread ends up with one liner brigade descending on it to bash the armed forced. Basically its free for all to bark as they wish. The forum has literally gone to the gutter.

Yes, and Trolls also use that to annoy people by starting threads based on false premises.

Last edited:
I never claimed that I am an ”expert”, but I know several people which are involved in the Gripen project, and none has heard anything about Pakistan evaluating Gripen.

How come the only only ”proof” is photoshopped pictures?

The real background if these pictures is keyboard warriors like yourself could not take the brutal rejection made when Musharaff informed Sweden that Pakistan had an interest. You have to create a narrative that Pakistan evaluated Gripen and rejected it to restore the self-image.

You simply do not understand the internal politics of Sweden.

Yes, and Trolls also use that to annoy people by starting threads based on false premises.
Your afterburner is still on.... Oh boy oh boy

I never claimed that I am an ”expert”, but I know several people which are involved in the Gripen project, and none of them have heard anything about Pakistan evaluating Gripen.

How come the only ”proof” is photoshopped pictures?

The real background of these pictures is that keyboard warriors like yourself could not take the brutal rejection when Musharaff informed Sweden that Pakistan had an interest. You had to create a narrative that Pakistan evaluated Gripen and rejected it to restore the self-image.

You simply do not understand the internal politics of Sweden. If You did, you would not suggest that such a thing could happen without the press knowing about it.

Usually i tend not to waste time with single brain cell characters but since you have now acquired the habit of getting humiliated so i will once again rub your sorry face into dirt.
Initially, i did try to school you that the PAF pilot seen with the Gripen is a legend on his own accord as he was the first one to bring the F-16 to Pakistan back in 1983 and later became the director of the JF-17 project. He retired as an Air Marshal hence he doesn't need any publicity not at least with something like Gripen which hasn't fired a single round in anger. I also mentioned that he evaluated the Gripen in 90s and his image posing with the Swedish jet hangs with his collection....but ....but like a stray you are just yapping away ....calling the image is PS and further proving your idiocy by accusing me of creating the false image....well genius you and your so called contacts involved with the Gripen project wouldn't know a Horse's back from its front as here are the image of PAF pilot after evaluating the Gripen seen in his library or lounge both as collective and close up....try to digest this and i will nail you shut further ....after.

gripen.jpg

shahid latif.jpg

These are screen grabs from an interview with the subject pilot.....maybe your escape now is that the pilot PS these and hanged them on his wall.....well nothing is beyond you and while you don't even know as which country has evaluated the Gripen, you try to prove your retard nature by commenting on the JF-17 project....must be another word than loser to describe you.
BTW, I can also post the video of the interview where you will be able to see these images .

@waz @PakSword @Jango
Hope you guys are taking notice of this .

Make an effort to be original instead of repeating others one liners.
Did i say that the JF-17 was being marketed or if it appeared on any American defense sites.

Since u pretended that the paf jet is getting popular in US. Wouldn't it make sense that it is getting attention with US military. As you posted it in a military section and not in a humor section.

Two separate matters.

First, he or she is a jerk so leave him be, even if you prove to counter him or her, ignorance affects their pride rather than to learn something new.

Second you just get back to opening threads with meaningful content. You're better than this.

Last edited:
Usually i tend not to waste time with single brain cell characters but since you have now acquired the habit of getting humiliated so i will once again rub your sorry face into dirt.
Initially, i did try to school you that the PAF pilot seen with the Gripen is a legend on his own accord as he was the first one to bring the F-16 to Pakistan back in 1983 and later became the director of the JF-17 project. He retired as an Air Marshal hence he doesn't need any publicity not at least with something like Gripen which hasn't fired a single round in anger. I also mentioned that he evaluated the Gripen in 90s and his image posing with the Swedish jet hangs with his collection....but ....but like a stray you are just yapping away ....calling the image is PS and further proving your idiocy by accusing me of creating the false image....well genius you and your so called contacts involved with the Gripen project wouldn't know a Horse's back from its front as here are the image of PAF pilot after evaluating the Gripen seen in his library or lounge both as collective and close up....try to digest this and i will nail you shut further ....after.

View attachment 926578

View attachment 926579

These are screen grabs from an interview with the subject pilot.....maybe your escape now is that the pilot PS these and hanged them on his wall.....well nothing is beyond you and while you don't even know as which country has evaluated the Gripen, you try to prove your retard nature by commenting on the JF-17 project....must be another word than loser to describe you.
BTW, I can also post the video of the interview where you will be able to see these images .

@waz @PakSword @Jango
Hope you guys are taking notice of this .
Your comment does not change the fact that shadows on the aircraft does not match the shadows on the pilot.
They have different light sources.

If Pakistan did an official evaluation, there should be documents that shows this happened. Even if the photo was real, it does not mean anything.
Musharaff would not make a request for Gripen unless there were advocates in the Pakistani Air Force recommending Gripen. What if the gentleman in question had recommended Gripen and then wanted a picture taken when participating in an exhibtion?

Why would Musharaff make a request after a failed evaluation?
Why would SAAB spend money allowing an evaluation after the Swedish Government gave a firm no to such a sale.

It simply does not add up.

Last edited:
Your comment does not change the fact that shadows on the aircraft does not match the shadows on the pilot.
They have different light sources.

If Pakistan did an official evaluation, there should be documents that shows this happened. Even if the photo was real, it does not mean anything.
Musharaff would not make a request for Gripen unless there were advocates in the Pakistani Air Force recommending Gripen. What if the gentleman in question had recommended Gripen and then wanted a picture taken when participating in an exhibtion?

Why would Musharaff make a request after a failed evaluation?
Why would SAAB spend money allowing an evaluation after the Swedish Government gave a firm no to such a sale.

It simply does not add up.
Still in a state of denial. You are a confused man and your behavior is more like an Indian pajeet rather than a Swedish one.
The more you talk the more I suspect your origins (not saying that Swedish cannot be stupid but pajeets are on another level).
P.S. I have full sympathy for you that your capable jet was rejected by PAF. There is no shame in it. It can happen to any jet in the world.
See how it benefited you people... after rejection, Saab did an amazing job to overcome the shortcomings and I firmly believe Gripen is now among the top 10 jets of the world (just slightly behind JF-17C now).

Still in a state of denial. You are a confused man and your behavior is more like an Indian pajeet rather than a Swedish one.
The more you talk the more I suspect your origins (not saying that Swedish cannot be stupid but pajeets are on another level).
P.S. I have full sympathy for you that your capable jet was rejected by PAF. There is no shame in it. It can happen to any jet in the world.
See how it benefited you people... after rejection, Saab did an amazing job to overcome the shortcomings and I firmly believe Gripen is now among the top 10 jets of the world (just slightly behind JF-17C now).

SAAB is making sure that Gripen NG is the most advanced and capable jet fighter in its class.

-globalassets-commercial-air-gripen-fighter-system-evolution-gripen-development-2340.jpg

gripen.jpg

But Western jet fighter EXPORTS market is very competitive with Eurofighter Tranche 5, F-16 Block 70/72, Rafale F4R, and F-35A/B/C Block 3F which will be uplifted to Block 4 standard.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom