What's new

JF-17 Finding Popularity in America.

Windjammer like fake news and is either generating it himself, or is gullible enough to copy stuff without questioning.

You are one lowlife loser.
Earlier you were finding it hard to swallow the fact that a PAF pilot actually tested the Gripen.... then you were suffering major constipation accepting that JF-17 is a joint venture and now you are running like a headless chicken over a JF-17 poster that appeared in America. Your backside is more on fire than an average Indian... Maybe you are too embarrassed to disclose your real identity. Anyways, since you are in combustion mode, let me put out your flames with more gasoline.
Even you creatures couldn't resist using JF-17 image on your official website.... How is this egg on your face.

_0bcad082-6075-11e6-93fe-9ac2f090b545.jpg

I love how PDF has become a troll fest and the banter is fire. Love it guys, lets blast each other.

You are one lowlife loser.
Earlier you were finding it hard to swallow the fact that a PAF pilot actually tested the Gripen....

Proven a lie.

then you were suffering major constipation accepting that JF-17 is a joint venture and

Pakistan was able to provide valuable input to some of the Chinese design…

now you are running like a headless chicken over a JF-17 poster that appeared in America.

It was shown by a Pakistani Twitter account, where the guy running the account publishes things from Pakistan almost daily.
The shadows are as bad as your fake ”Gripen pilot” photoshop.

How does it feel to be proven a fake all the time?

Your backside is more on fire than an average Indian... Maybe you are too embarrassed to disclose your real identity. Anyways, since you are in combustion mode, let me put out your flames with more gasoline.
Even you creatures couldn't resist using JF-17 image on your official website.... How is this egg on your face.

I am pretty sure that you are barking up the wrong tree, even though I did not look through https://sweden.com/

View attachment 926237

Proven a lie.
You are no body and in no position to make such statements. @Raider 21 also confirmed the fact that several PAF pilots evaluated the Grippen.

I believe this evaluation happened during his senior years. As PAF were checking out this aircraft since the 1990s. Shahid Sikandar and Kaiser Tufail were originally selected to evaluate the aircraft but back then it was in its early development stages. Some PAF test pilot candidates did their TPS courses and it involved them flying the Gripen as part of the curriculum.

Pakistan was able to provide valuable input to some of the Chinese design…
Somehow, its Pakistan or rather PAF which also markets, displays builds, trains and delivers it to third parties as well.
It was shown by a Pakistani Twitter account, where the guy running the account publishes things from Pakistan almost daily.
The shadows are as bad as your fake ”Gripen pilot” photoshop.
On the contrary your expertise is as credible as an ashtray on a motorcycle. What does posting a silhouette of JF-17 achieve... except cause some losers to go berserk.

How does it feel to be proven a fake all the time?
By a troll, behaving like a headless chicken.
I am pretty sure that you are barking up the wrong tree, even though I did not look through https://sweden.com/
Reality often bites.

We don't need American acknowledgement of our JF-17s or J-10Cs.

You are no body and in no position to make such statements. @Raider 21 also confirmed the fact that several PAF pilots evaluated the Grippen.
And Your only proof is a photoshopped picture.
Every other country interested in Gripen made the news, but Pakistan? Nooo…
Not anything in Swedish newspapers, or I would have noticed. I read it daily.
Why would SAAB waste money on Pakistani pilots?
They know that selling Gripen to Pakistan would need approval from the government, and a quick check would get the answer: No, Hell No…

Somehow, its Pakistan or rather PAF which also markets, displays builds, trains and delivers it to third parties as well.
China designed it, but has no real interest in it. Pakistan assembles the part.
Chinese Engine, Chinese Avionics, etc.

On the contrary your expertise is as credible as an ashtray on a motorcycle. What does posting a silhouette of JF-17 achieve... except cause some losers to go berserk.

Yes, it is embarrassing for you to make fake claims.

Reality often bites.
Posting fake pictures is troll behaviour.

Last edited:
China designed it, but has no real interest in it. Pakistan assembles the part.
Chinese Engine, Chinese Avionics, etc.
Oh for fucks sake, not this bullcrap of China rejected or China didn't want the JF17. Fun fact, JF17 was NEVER intended for the Chinese in the first place. Its the evolution of the Super 7 programme between Pakistan and China which became to be when the US backed out of the Project Sabre II programme. Both programmes were intended for the PAF.

While the JF-17 Thunder and American F-15 Eagle maybe be squaring up to each other elsewhere, the smaller JF-17 has also found publicity elsewhere when it's posters appeared in some American stores.

View attachment 925879

View attachment 925880
So now Coca Cola is sponsoring JF17?
Could be a Pakistani owner in love with plane and therfore just......
Let immy come we will find out how much money went to generals pocketess in this project...
Just like Gawadar the mega port but here is truth and reality..

While the JF-17 Thunder and American F-15 Eagle maybe be squaring up to each other elsewhere, the smaller JF-17 has also found publicity elsewhere when it's posters appeared in some American stores.

View attachment 925879

View attachment 925880
@Windjammer please open up meaningful threads next time. We have a JF-17 Thunder model on display at a flying club in Lachute, QC. Doesn't mean much in retrospect. Take this comment lightly or seriously, but stick to serious thread openers rather than sensationalising topics that have little meaning.....

Cheers

Reality often bites.
Can see your back is still on fire.
I always suspected about your real origins 😁

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom