What's new

Maldives army takes over government

Maldives military budget is only 45 million dollars :/

Maldives military budget is only 45 million dollars :/

They are a country of only 400,000 people...less than the population of any major South Asian City.

---------- Post added at 03:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 PM ----------

Because the Indians are hell bent on controlling their government, so the army comes into save the people.

Yeah thats why Pakistan spent most of its lifetime under Marshal Law.

---------- Post added at 03:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 PM ----------

Why south Asian country's armies are hell bent on take over the power.:chilli:

Except India,SL,Bhutan & Nepal

Because the Indians are hell bent on controlling their government, so the army comes into save the people.

I don't buy your argument but if that's true its sad that BD government is so naive to get controlled by Indians. Time to grow some fcuking balls!

As far as Maldives is concerned President Maumoon Abdul Gayoom before this democratic govt was a favorite with India. On his request only India had intervened in 1988. Learn some history and current affairs!

Bl[i]tZ;2572732 said:
I don't buy your argument but if that's true its sad that BD government is so naive to get controlled by Indians. Time to grow some fcuking balls!

As far as Maldives is concerned President Maumoon Abdul Gayoom before this democratic govt was a favorite with India. On his request only India had intervened in 1988. Learn some history and current affairs!

nicely put.

Bhurtan is all but controlled by India. Same with Nepal and inshallah by next election we will kick the DALAL VARATI BAL government out.

When will Indians stop breaking their heads on walls on others issue & do a military coup against their corrupt govt?

we are planning to do on February 14,the valentines day.
we expect your whole hearted cooperation.
just give me your address,i'll send an invitation.

the grant event is to be named as copa-coup 2012.
the inauguration ceremony will be broadcasted live.

sad news

but i don't get why nasheed doesn't want Indian help?

nicely put.

Bhurtan is all but controlled by India. Same with Nepal and inshallah by next election we will kick the DALAL VARATI BAL government out.

Please do whatever you want to do. Anyway, what are your expectations from the the opposition Jamat-e-islami?

Transit of Indian goods through Bangladesh is approved by your govt and opposition has only expressed fears that BD is turning into Sikkim (they have not opposed to the transit per se).

So what is the voting out the present PM going to do? :)

Raise some more slogans on how BD is turning into Sikkim! LOL! :P

sad news

but i don't get why nasheed doesn't want Indian help?

By the looks of it and unlike 1988, the present coup is totally internal.

---------- Post added at 04:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

because its their internal matters. why should a country's leader seek help from a foreign state?

Thats the story of your country.

because its their internal matters. why should a country's leader seek help from a foreign state?

You might ask the former president of Maldives on whose behest India intervened in 88 or your very own Sheikh Mujibur Rahman, on whose request East Pakistan was invaded.

Bl[i]tZ;2572769 said:
Go do whatever you want to do. :) Anyway, what are your expectations from the the opposition Jamat-e-islami? :D

Transit of Indian goods through Bangladesh is approved by your govt and opposition, so what is the voting out the present PM going to do? :)

jamaat is a minority in the coalition.

Transit is not approved by the opposition, stop spreading propaganda.

Khaleda Zia: BNP to resist transit to India - July 13, 2011 - YouTube

Except India,SL,Bhutan & Nepal
The notable common Feature is that these countries are majority non Islamic , nothing to do with India being as neighbor . While the rest three countries with the history of coups namely Pakistan ,Bangladesh and Maldives are Muslim majority countries. I know my observation is going to hurt some people here ,although I don't mean it to.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom