What's new

Maldives army takes over government

Boy China is not a pure country on corruption. Your leaders are worst than ours..
But unfortunately you will never heard anything due to controlled media other than state mouth piece ..

Yep, the chinese govt is one of the most corrupt dictatorship in the history

The notable common Feature is that these countries are majority non Islamic , nothing to do with India being as neighbor . While the rest three countries with the history of coups namely Pakistan ,Bangladesh and Maldives are Muslim majority countries. I know my observation is going to hurt some people here ,although I don't mean it to.

Eventhough your observation is correct its 'politically incorrect'.

New Maldives president Mohammed Waheed Hassan

IMG_7060.jpg

thya have an army? I thought after the indian invasion they just have a puppet militia......serving their new delhi masters...

The notable common Feature is that these countries are majority non Islamic , nothing to do with India being as neighbor . While the rest three countries with the history of coups namely Pakistan ,Bangladesh and Maldives are Muslim majority countries. I know my observation is going to hurt some people here ,although I don't mean it to.

Agreed.We can make apply this comment to and extend it to all Muslim world. Even Turkstan has strong influence of Army. Hope to see some good anaylisis of this by some researcher here

thya have an army? I thought after the indian invasion they just have a puppet militia......serving their new delhi masters...
Puppets Nepal, Bhutan and soon be Burma
Non Puppets: rest of south asia

Agreed.We can make apply this comment to and extend it to all Muslim world. Even Turkstan has strong influence of Army. Hope to see some good anaylisis of this by some researcher here
one of the best posts by a Bangladeshi member Apocalypse which sums it all up
Sami bro, I'm a Bangali by ethinicity.

Religion? I form my own beliefs inside my mind and make sure it doesn't spill out.

It's funny that while you started out with economic news and then proceeded to india bashing threads, it was just the opposite for me. Old members here remember how I used to argue with indian members all day regarding the legitimate conflicts (nothing based on religious hatred). But the arguments never led to any constructive discussion - it tells us something. hatred breeds more hatred, while forgiveness, love and respect among people, in my experience, almost always leads to a mutually agreeable solution.

But see the big picture. We neighbors (except the fundamentalists) fight and argue because that's the state (especially the messed up boundaries) in which the British have left us. Whoever heard of partitioning a region based on religion? Absolute madness. But I do admire the level of intelligence the British people possess. That's why they worked for centuries to gain technological superiority, while we've entered an Islamic dark age where muslims are getting nihilistic.

Ok, let's just say I'm scared of what the future holds for us. This is the typical path muslim countries are taking:

1 - immoral, money-loving people run our country (true for all countries because politicians are like that)

2 - Islam is the solution

3 - rise of public Islamic sentiments

4 - government crackdown on Islamists

5 - Islamists take over with popular support

6 - a few years pass

7 - the country is not looking better, so islamists decide it's time to get more Islamic

8 - education is geared more towards theology

9 - public codes of conduct is forced upon the people

10 - cooperation with western nations is downgraded, so transfer of technology for manufacturing industries is limited

11 - lack of civil liberty causes a fall in entrepreneurial spirit and the economy goes down

12 - islamists in power get more desperate and start blaming foreign powers for conspirating against them

13 - country is isolated from the rest of the world and is at mercy of the arab world

14 - superpowers see an opportunity to attack an isolated state and get its resources or establish military presence

15 - then history repeats

I missed a few steps I guess but that's the general idea. Sorry for making it too long. I'm sure most of you won't even read this. But Islamists are scary as hell!

Maulana Azad could help you with that perhaps.

Because the Indians are hell bent on controlling their government, so the army comes into save the people.

Think about it. Which Army actually saved people in the region during the biggest ever genocide of the region in the modern times.

When will Indians stop breaking their heads on walls on others issue & do a military coup against their corrupt govt?

I noticed rumors among Chinese fora that PLA is going to take over if CPC is not going to act aggressively with regard to Taiwan. Are they true?
There are other rumors the core PLA is not happy with CPC diplomacy which is rather less nationalist and aggressive for their liking.

I noticed rumors among Chinese fora that PLA is going to take over if CPC is not going to act aggressively with regard to Taiwan. Are they true?
There are other rumors the core PLA is not happy with CPC diplomacy which is rather less nationalist and aggressive for their liking.

It doesn't matter for chinese ordinary man.neither of them will provide them basic freedoms and rights.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom