What's new

Maldives army takes over government

Where the world is heading. Looks like the day is near when We don't see ppl drinking beer and enjoying sunbath on beaches.

Then you must know that tourist islands are segregated from local population. There's very limited ties between the two.

Bl[i]tZ;2572769 said:
Please do whatever you want to do. Anyway, what are your expectations from the the opposition Jamat-e-islami?

- Kick out every single non-Muslim Bangladeshi out of Bangladesh

- Severe all ties with India, refuse transit and become China's most loyal "ally" in the region.

Transit of Indian goods through Bangladesh is approved by your govt and opposition has only expressed fears that BD is turning into Sikkim (they have not opposed to the transit per se).

Raise some more slogans on how BD is turning into Sikkim! LOL! :P

Dude, are you insulting me and my people? :P Bangladesh turning into Sikkim? Just google Sikkim and Bangladesh in two simultaneous windows and see the result for yourself..:rofl:

nicely put.

Bhurtan is all but controlled by India. Same with Nepal and inshallah by next election we will kick the DALAL VARATI BAL government out.

Firstly, it is Bhutan not Bhurtan. Secondly, you guys blow your cover always with nonsensical mis-spelling of everyone you feel like ridiculing. Please refrain from doing that. I am sure Bhutan is not such a complicated spelling that one has to ridicule it.

Bhutan and Nepal are under a strategic agreement with us of OPEN BORDERS policy. You aren't.

Remember one golden rule:

There are different political situations in our area than Pakistan's. Don't equate the two as it would be very naive of you to equate the two and think of yourself as another.

- Kick out every single non-Muslim Bangladeshi out of Bangladesh

- Severe all ties with India, refuse transit and become China's most loyal "ally" in the region.

Dude, are you insulting me and my people? :P Bangladesh turning into Sikkim? Just google Sikkim and Bangladesh in two simultaneous windows and see the result for yourself..:rofl:

Firstly, it is Bhutan not Bhurtan. Secondly, you guys blow your cover always with nonsensical mis-spelling of everyone you feel like ridiculing. Please refrain from doing that. I am sure Bhutan is not such a complicated spelling that one has to ridicule it.

Bhutan and Nepal are under a strategic agreement with us of OPEN BORDERS policy. You aren't.

Remember one golden rule:

There are different political situations in our area than Pakistan's. Don't equate the two as it would be very naive of you to equate the two and think of yourself as another.
]

Maldives are not safe from the Aryan Clusters. We must crush the last single troops of the Aryan from our Bangladesh Territory. That is the final point. We are not a myth. We are the eighth largest Nation of the world which is distinct by certain ethnicity. You don't have distinct ethnicity. So, Never be Jealous. We are expert to turn out the eyes of the aggressors. Hey Aryans , Be Careful!

TRANSIT WILL NEVER BE GIVEN. REMEMBER!

India survived without transit for 65 years...and dont worry nothing will happen in case of transit is not happening. But again....if BD thinks to be aggressive and create unnecessary enemity with India...then of course it is your choice...but the you guys should know what will be the result in such a scenario...

News are coming that Some Islamic fundamentalists enter the museum and Broke Hindu-Buddh Idols.. Pathetic, Muslim must respect others sentiments.

This is not acceptable.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom