What's new

Man beating in Saudi Arabia raises questions over expat rights in kingdom

It is a shame that you do not speak Arabic which is otherwise the lingua franca of the Islamic world,

lingua franca of the arab world.. which is a minority in the "Islamic World" ...

a world language and one of the most rich, influential and widespread languages but if you did I could show you literary THOUSANDS of tweets, Facebook comments etc. criticizing issues relating the government, government officials etc. Let alone Arabic forums. All people who live in KSA.
We have users from KSA here who live in KSA that have criticized the government. So what the hell are you talking about in all seriousness?Anyway not the topic. You can get my email or Skype and write to me there if you want to continue this discussion.

They people get jailed.. funny isnt it..
There you can also rant as much about the 450 million Arabs, Saudi Arabia, other Arab states, Sunnis, "Wahhabis" and what you Shias in general cry about 24/7.

Okay mr yazid..
And after all we Arabs are extremely hospitable and well-known in the world for our great hospitality so I would have no problem hosting you either if you came to the KSA with your family or by yourself. Maybe such a trip would actually help some of your misconceptions disappear. What do I know?
Don't worry you won't get beheaded or beaten up……. nor eaten….. But since you are a Shia we might do it anyway.:lol: After all there is not one day were Shias in Saudi Arabia are not killed!11111

Our country is called the Land of hospitality... for a reason... we even treat our enemies with respect if they come as guest.. heck even we hoist ur royals when they come to our lands for hunting trips..

As for killing etc.. dnt worry im sure not many in ksa are stupid enough to mess with me.. :lol:
Maybe by @Yzd Khalifa only.

lingua franca of the arab world.. which is a minority in the "Islamic World" ...

Okay mr yazid..

Our country is called the Land of hospitality... for a reason... we even treat our enemies with respect if they come as guest.. heck even we hoist ur royals when they come to our lands for hunting trips..

As for killing etc.. dnt worry im sure not many in ksa are stupid enough to mess with me.. :lol:

No, lingua franca of the Islamic world as it has been since the birth of Islam for obvious reasons. Most works about Islam are in Arabic. Arabic was the lingua franco of all Islamic scholars throughout Islamic history and is that to this very day. Arabic has influenced other languages spoken in the Muslim world like no other language. The Noble Qur'an is written in Classical Arabic. Arabic is a special language even if all Arabs perish tomorrow or Eskimos.

Hehe, yeah, all millions get jailed each day. Funny indeed.

That is good but so are the Arab world. I suggest reading about Arab hospitality. Anyway the point is that people are hospitable.

Yes, I am sure they don't do that superman. It was a joke if it was not clear. I am not eager to get beheaded nor are you I am sure...

No, lingua franco of the Islamic world as it has been since the birth of Islam for obvious reasons. Most works about Islam are in Arabic. Arabic was the lingua franco of all Islamic scholars throughout Islamic history and is that to this very day. Arabic has influenced other languages spoken in the Muslim world like no other language. The Noble Qur'an is written in Classical Arabic. Arabic is a special language even if all Arabs perish tomorrow or Eskimos.

Lmao.. do you even know what lingua franca means?

Hehe, yeah, all millions get jailed each day. Funny indeed.

Good job..
That is good but so are the Arab world. I suggest reading about Arab hospitality. Anyway the point is that people are hospitable.

Yes, I am sure they don't do that superman.

Dnt tell me jokes are haram aswell .. :lol:

p.s : even tht was a joke.

Lmao.. do you even know what lingua franca means?

Good job..

Dnt tell me jokes are haram aswell .. :lol:

p.s : even tht was a joke.

I suggest you open a few history books in case you doubt that or just use common sense. Or just notice which language is the most widespread in the Muslim world even if we look past Islam. The answer is Arabic even there as well let alone talking about the language of Islam…. Both historical and today.

I was joking as well obviously. Read my post again.

Anyway not going to waste my time with people who have a lot of reading to do before commenting on Arab issues and especially Saudi Arabian.

Okay mr yazid..

With all due respect to you and your country, that's the furthest thing from truth when I follow your logic. In your country foreign doctors, nurses and many innocents were killed and you don't generalize but when it comes to a single case of beating in Saudi Arabia, it becomes the norm and you start attacking the whole country and it's people. That's not fair you idiot.

Ok fallows, we have ridiculed Saudis enough. Now let's focus on our country first and eradicate this evil to set example

With all due respect to you and your country, that's the furthest thing from truth when I follow your logic. In your country foreign doctors, nurses and many innocents were killed and you don't generalize but when it comes to a single case of beating in Saudi Arabia, it becomes the norm and you start attacking the whole country and it's people. That's not fair you idiot.

With utmost respect to you and your country ... remember this guy on the right?:

jpfq4o.jpg

Or perhaps check out the arab al qaeda terrorists caught by ISI? 
I suggest you open a few history books in case you doubt that or just use common sense. Or just notice which language is the most widespread in the Muslim world even if we look past Islam. The answer is Arabic even there as well let alone talking about the language of Islam…. Both historical and today.

Just because muslims can read arabic thanks to Quran (although with translation) doesnt mean its a lingua franca of almost 2 billion muslims around the world.. of which arabs are a minority.

With utmost respect to you and your country ... remember this guy on the right?:

jpfq4o.jpg

Or perhaps check out the arab al qaeda terrorists caught by ISI? 

Just because muslims can read arabic thanks to Quran (although with translation) doesnt mean its a lingua franca of almost 2 billion muslims around the world.. of which arabs are a minority.

LOL. What don't you get? Arabic has always been the language of Islam. Since its birth. Even to this day. You do realize that? Most literature about Islam originating in the Muslim world is more or less all written in Arabic. At least all the most important works.

Arabic is moreover spoken as a first or second language by close to 500 million people of whom about 90% are Muslim if not more. Arabic is also the most influential language spoken in the Muslim world. Also the single most widespread language. Taught in every Muslim country to some degree.

None of that is going to change due to your none-arguments. You are comparing 300 languages with just 1, LOL.

Muslim number 1.7 Billion btw.

Also we don't care about those people. Kill them for all I care. Just like your government kills thousands of Pakistanis of the same branch. We are dealing with ours don't you worry about that.

Last edited:
Why on earth do I need to do such thing? Every drop of Pakistani blood is such a waste to me including Shias, Yes, Bhoutto was Faisal's PF :agree:

Just dnt hijack the plane ur boarding to america next week al sukami... u guys are" brown man's burden ".... :lol:

LOL. What don't you get? Arabic has always been the language of Islam. Since its birth. Even to this day. You do realize that? Most literature about Islam originating in the Muslim world is more or less all written in Arabic. At least all the most important works.

Thts shahada on tht terrorist flag...

Arabic is moreover spoken as a first or second language by close to 500 million people of whom about 90% are Muslim if not more. Arabic is also the most influential language spoken in the Muslim world. Also the single most widespread language. Taught in every Muslim country to some degree.

Yeah i see arabic spoken in over 55 countries... indonesians arabic is kinda allowing though.. :lol:

I wish your joke could turn true but I hate to disappoint you fellow. I'm not white, and I happen to be a national. :lol:

Nothing against Pakistan, but you should have seen how nicely some of your kind are being treated.

Just dnt hijack the plane ur boarding to america next week al sukami... u guys are" brown man's burden ".... :lol:

Thts shahada on tht terrorist flag...

Yeah i see arabic spoken in over 55 countries... indonesians arabic is kinda allowing though.. :lol:

:lol:

Ok, then tell me about your "great" Balochi language that is spoken by 8 million people or so in comparison. Don't embarrass yourself and don't belittle Arabic with clownish posts.

Yes, Arabic is taught in Indonesia. Is Baluch that? No, I thought so, LOL. Arabic happens to be the official language in nearly 30 countries. Only French and English is recognized as a first language in more countries.

Terrorist flag? Say that again? Referring to the flag of KSA? And yes, Arabic happens to be the language of Islam so they use Arabic. As do most Muslim groups. Big deal and a big surprise indeed!

To your notice then your Shia Islamic groups also use Arabic in their banners. Your fake Wannabe Arab Mullah's in Iran have made Arabic compulsory. Let alone their alphabet which is basically the Arab alphabet with a few new added letters, 4 I believe it and which has been in use for over 1000 years. Don't remember if it is 4 or 3. Not a world language anyway. Let alone being full of Arabic loanwords.

I just googled your first language and saw that is uses an Arabic script that just happens to be modified too. So much for that, LOL.

Last edited:
I wish your joke could turn true but I hate to disappoint you fellow. I'm not white, and I happen to be a national. :lol:

Nothing against Pakistan, but you should have seen how nicely some of your kind are being treated.

Nothing again saudis but here is how we treat you:

Ok, then tell me about your "great" Balochi language that is spoken by 8 million people or so in comparison. Don't embarrass yourself and don't belittle Arabic with clownish posts.

Yes, Arabic is taught in Indonesia. Is Baluch that? No, I thought so, LOL. Arabic happens to be the official language in nearly 30 countries. Only French and English is recognized as a first language in more countries.

Terrorist flag? Say that again? Referring to the flag of KSA? And yes, Arabic happens to be the language of Islam so they use Arabic. As do most Muslim groups. Big deal and a big surprise indeed!

To your notice then your Shia Islamic groups also use Arabic in their banners. Your fake Wannabe Arab Mullah's in Iran have made Arabic compulsory. Let alone their alphabet which is basically the Arab alphabet with a few new added letters, 4 I believe it and which has been in use for over 1000 years. Don't remember if it is 4 or 3. Not a world language anyway. Let alone being full of Arabic loanwords.

I just googled your first language and saw that is uses an Arabic script that just happens to be modified too. So much for that, LOL.

LMAO @ u wahabis.

Nothing again saudis but here is how we treat you:

LMAO @ u wahabis.

Yeah, the reality hurts.

Maybe I should just stick to LMAO@ you Rafidah to follow your posting.

Yes, we also deal with criminal citizens of your country inside KSA and every other criminal regardless of country of origin.

Back
Top Bottom