What's new

Man beating in Saudi Arabia raises questions over expat rights in kingdom

Rights? What rights? SA is ruled by the KING. The KING is the law.

I am afraid anybody, foreign or domestic, who is in SA must obey SA's law. In this case, the KING.

This was an operative WE - Pakistani & Saudi counterterrorism agencies - caught

Nice try, too bad for you that we work to make your country safer.

Enough arguing.. I'm dropping my stick here by now.

:wave:
adios

LMAO.. these are turds FC caught in mid 2000s.. from waziristan... tht title is bs..

With utmost respect to you and your country ... remember this guy on the right?:

jpfq4o.jpg
Don't play the blame game with me plz. I'm trying to be nice here. In short, don't throw your savagery and backwardness on others.

Yeah, the reality hurts.

Maybe I should just stick to LMAO@ you Rafidah to follow your posting.

Dnt know what rafidah means... explain mr yazeed.

Yes, we also deal with criminal citizens of your country inside KSA and every other criminal regardless of country of origin.

Sure the treatment of foriegn workers is pretty famous with the HR groups.. 
Yeah, the reality hurts.

Maybe I should just stick to LMAO@ you Rafidah to follow your posting.

Dnt know what rafidah means... explain mr yazeed.

Yes, we also deal with criminal citizens of your country inside KSA and every other criminal regardless of country of origin.

Sure the treatment of foriegn workers is pretty famous with the HR groups..

@DESERT FIGHTER

Are all those few million Baluchs just like you? Maybe that is why you guys don't have a country yet and I don't recall you ever having one. But once again Baluchs are not the most famous people so barely anyone knows about them.

Maybe the Iranian Wannabe Arab Mullah's are doing the right thing in their Baloch areas?

:lol:

Anyway I am out of here. Can't hurt trolls feelings too much.

@DESERT FIGHTER

Are all those few million Baluchs just like you? Maybe that is why you guys don't have a country yet and I don't recall you ever having one. But once again Baluchs are not the most famous people so barely anyone knows about them.

Maybe the Iranian Wannabe Arab Mullah's are doing the right thing in their Baloch areas?

:lol:

Anyway I am out of here. Can't hurt trolls feelings too much.

Sure .. few million baluch.. vs over breeding arabs.. :lol: as for famous... well we were not eating lizards till the 70s thts for sure.. As for us.. yes we are from an isolated region ... independent since thousands of years or whatever... founded and were part of ancient civilisations like Mehrgarh,persia,Indus etc!

Rights? What rights? SA is ruled by the KING. The KING is the law.

I am afraid anybody, foreign or domestic, who is in SA must obey SA's law. In this case, the KING.

Just for enlightens

The King can't pick in choose at random. There is a Consultative Council,Investigation commission &Bureau, and lastly the MOI.

Yeah, ruled by others while we were the rulers. See the difference? Anyway I am not going to make such comparisons. It would be unfair.
Well what you seem to have in common with Kurds is having no homeland or country or never having it to begin with.

Yes, us Semites happen to have among the oldest and most influential civilizations. And there were A LOT of those civilizations.

Anyway let us leave with that. You think and do what you like and I do the same. Our discussion is not even about the topic anymore.

So take a drink or two if you are not already doing that.

Yeah, ruled by others while we were the rulers. See the difference. Anyway I am not going to make such comparisons. It would be unfair.
Well what you seem to have in common with Kurds is having no homeland or country or never having it to begin with.

Yes, us Semites happen to have among the oldest and most influential civilizations. And there are A LOT of them.

No kiddo.. we were INDEPENDENT... Our Homeland alone made it impossible for anyone else to invade us.. but yes we along the Persians under our OUR BANNERS/Flag...

No kiddo.. we were INDEPENDENT... Our Homeland alone made it impossible for anyone else to invade us.. but yes we fought for the Persians under our OUR BANNERS/Flag...

Just for the lolz instead of a gif.

Ok, whatever you say. I would quickly ask my friend Google if I really cared.

Anyway all the best of luck in your fight against the Wannabe Arab Iranian Mullah's who have stolen and occupy your lands and oppress you. Genuinely.

http://www.ostomaan.org/articles/human-rights/10404

http://www.countercurrents.org/borr230509.htm

Seems like a living hell. A shame.

I do hope he gets punished i don't know what the law says for such cases because i have never been to Saudi Arabia so don't know how people are generally treated but i believe he should be jailed and heavily fined.

I do hope he gets punished i don't know what the law says for such cases because i have never been to Saudi Arabia so don't know how people are generally treated but i believe he should be jailed and heavily fined.

Likely to receive a significant jail sentence and a big fine. A much harsher punishment than he would get in most other Muslim countries let alone countries of the world.

I doubt that he would receive a death penalty for a few insults and a few beatings as insulting and humiliating it must have been for the victim. After all…..

Likely to receive a significant jail sentence and a big fine. A much harsher punishment than he would get in most other Muslim countries let alone countries of the world.

I doubt that he would receive a death penalty for a few insults and a few beatings as insulting and humiliating it must have been for the victim. After all…..

No receiving a death penalty would be too much i think a jail sentence and a heavy fine would be appropriate.

No receiving a death penalty would be too much i think a jail sentence and a heavy fine would be appropriate.

He is likely to receive a prison sentence and would be ordered to pay a compensation to the victim and his family. But I am not sure. I would give him a very long prison sentence personally and 1000 lashes. 100 for each year. 10 years seems fair enough. Not just due to the crime but for the bad publicity he gave the country and its people who are innocent of his idiotic behavior.

The cameraman should receive 5 years and 500 lashes. Half the sentence.

Well, if it was up to me that is.:chilli:

A death penalty for that is WAY too cruel. We are not talking about murder, extreme violence, drug smuggling in large quantities, organized crime etc.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom