What's new

Maoists demand mosque at Babri site

aarrrgghh ajtr is a troll who's taking all of you for a ride. she is in other forums as well. :mad:

well again....

i am not against the person but the intent.....

difference between emo-girl and ajtr is ..... what exactly i am trying to point out right from the 1st post of mine....

former present bitter but TRUE facts.....

now as i said.....its completely upto my understanding of facts and u are free to accept it or not...but i am confident bout em....

emo-girl and my analysis always tend to match......some reason right !

but why not with the latter ?

now i am alien to both people so no favourism thing around.....

but why is that 1 person is completely outcasted and other even tough being critical still gets accepted......

well i think because EmO is not criticizing India. She is merely interested in her motherland "Pakistan". So you enjoy reading her posts as they do not run over your head

Ajtr is the other version... bit different but unique. Her role is similar by pointing out the core issues India is suffering from. But since that is your motherland - You start flowing in your emotions

Believe me or not... before you came back to your senses in the last posts - you were too emotional that I could see you crying with tears :agree:

well i think because EmO is not criticizing India. She is merely interested in her motherland "Pakistan". So you enjoy reading her posts as they do not run over your head

Ajtr is the other version... bit different but unique. Her role is similar by pointing out the core issues India is suffering from. But since that is your motherland - You start flowing in your emotions

Believe me or not... before you came back to your senses in the last posts - you were too emotional that I could see you crying with tears :agree:

Sorry Zak, but don't compare Emo with Ajtr. Ajtr is not honest at her approach, all I know she is going ROFL seeing you all fighting here. However, we have Indian members who has been critical to many issues related to India, Joe for an example.

emotional -> yes (i m emotional to acts of terrorism....personal reasons tough....i m frm mumbai)

tears -> :P he he ! haan bhai......bas flood aana reh gaya hai......:cry::cry::cry::rofl::rofl:

Sorry Zak, but don't compare Emo with Ajtr. Ajtr is not honest at her approach, all I know she is going ROFL seeing you all fighting here. However, we have Indian members who has been critical to many issues related to India, Joe for an example.

no way zak and me are in fight !

but u are right ! why da heck are we giving it so much importance

Here is some reality check for you to come out of your delusions....

The naxal movement which started from naxalbari village in west bengal in 1967 has today engulfed most of the east and south east indian states in 21st century which are now called red corridor in india today.

The_Red_Corridor_ver_1.PNG

This shows how strong is naxal movement and it has support of indian opresseds.instead of dieing down its engulfing more states in india.

Any Indian knows that map is outdated.

We also know immature people of which nation keep bringing this map out repeatedly.

^^^^^
i agree thats pakistani's favorite map....

but again...do u think things have changed so much in only 3 years?

not really....that map is still some reality and instead of calling it outdated or fake, we must accept it and fight it.

but again.....naxalism isnt strong enough to do a che guvera !

and the way indian polity works..no way naxalism gonna succeed !

its a global world......past facts arent practical in todays world !

If that was the case, the posts would have been deleted by now... which never happened

I have posted similar posters or videos of Baloch Leaders (insurgents) in past and that does not violate the forum rules. She wasn't supporting but merely sharing what she received and was relevant to the thread

Well thats your personal interoperation and does not necessarily to be true

What was so offensive in this post that give you right to abuse her personally?

Thats a general statement - I find nothing as such that gives you a green pass to attack her personally

Zaki going by that yardstick every attack or bomb in Pakistan too can be justified by saying oh it was bound to happen Shia/Sunni, TTP/US .........etc

So when next time a bomb goes in Pakistan in which a 15 month old baby loses her life and somebody comes up with statement like it was bound to happen and Pakistan deserves it and posts material justifying/glorifying the attack, I hope the admin doesn't ban the fellow

^^^^^
i agree thats pakistani's favorite map....

but again...do u think things have changed so much in only 3 years?

not really....that map is still some reality and instead of calling it outdated or fake, we must accept it and fight it.

but again.....naxalism isnt strong enough to do a che guvera !

and the way indian polity works..no way naxalism gonna succeed !

its a global world......past facts arent practical in todays world !

The Andhra Pradesh part is obsolete,since i know my own state.

However Bengal,Orrisa (tribal areas),Chattissgarh (forest areas) the fight is till on.

Zaki going by that yardstick every attack or bomb in Pakistan too can be justified by saying oh it was bound to happen Shia/Sunni, TTP/US .........etc

So when next time a bomb goes in Pakistan in which a 15 month old baby loses her life and somebody comes up with statement like it was bound to happen and Pakistan deserves it and posts material justifying/glorifying the attack, I hope the admin doesn't ban the fellow

right... and how does it justify that she was supporting terrorism or Mujahideens?

and how do you justify when indian members start blaming her as Traitor like Sania Mirza, Arundhati Junior Trainee Roy, B I T C H or other offensive statements we have witnessed against her?

right... and how does it justify that she was supporting terrorism or Mujahideens?

and how do you justify when indian members start blaming her as Traitor like Sania Mirza, Arundhati Junior Trainee Roy, B I T C H or other offensive statements we have witnessed against her?

well thats everyones personal opinion...and maybe harsh..but that doesnt any way justify the misplaced facts of her !

as i again say....no problem in making bitter comments.....its just , present the truth not fairytale !

Here is some reality check for you to come out of your delusions....

The naxal movement which started from naxalbari village in west bengal in 1967 has today engulfed most of the east and south east indian states in 21st century which are now called red corridor in india today.

The_Red_Corridor_ver_1.PNG

This shows how strong is naxal movement and it has support of indian opresseds.instead of dieing down its engulfing more states in india.

According to this map, my hometown is smack in the middle of heavily maoist infested area!

Now, I am not going back home till I get my gun permit and an AK-47!:disagree:

The maoists are coming!!!!!!:eek:

:azn:

According to this map, my hometown is smack in the middle of heavily maoist infested area!

Now, I am not going back home till I get my gun permit and an AK-47!:disagree:

The maoists are coming!!!!!!:eek:

:azn:

Exactly --- my home town Coimbatore is in moderately affected areas and I was like :eek: but then I started :rofl: ing.

Exactly --- my home town Coimbatore is in moderately affected areas and I was like :eek: but then I started :rofl: ing.

According to this map--- you can find Maoist in Kerala too.
We have never heard about them after 1980s

Maoist demanding Islamic mosque at Hindu holy land .
hmmmmm.....

i thought mao'ism means anti-god or anti-religion right.... and is now demanding a Religious worshipping place for the religion sounds like " kuchh khichhdi pakrai " or may be some politicians(or neighbour's ISI) are not OK with "NO riot in India" and by knowing also this tht Indians are moved on and no-body cares abt any of the religious places and even many hindus says tht Babri Structure was more like a National heritage and hence it was a kind of loss.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom