What's new

Maoists demand mosque at Babri site

you cant deny that the Maoist struggle is class struggle too against upper caste of which brahmins are the top most privileged caste.

Ajtr, don't you think we should support backward caste Chief Ministers like Narendra Modi, who has been defamed by the Brahminical elitist media?

Also, please suggest measures to educate and sensitize youth from minority communities about the genocides perpetrated by Islamic invaders.

on 15th august india didnt get freedom.its just that power got transferred from british oppressor to political elites.maoits are voice of oppressed people and they are fighting for real freedom of india from corrupt political elites.

Just like TTP is the voice of the oppressed people..

LIBERAL ...... AJTR and Liberal ?

Do u have any frekin idea what political ideology called Liberal mean !

dont abuse ur common sense and knowledge dude by calling ajtr liberal.

Even i criticize my country a lot but what ajtr does is present fabricated facts....

He has a shite idea about what he speaks.....

He talks about india as if any pakistani is speaking and i dont mean criticizing and all......

its just he always talks about pakistani version about indian internal issues which is to some extent a propaganda and too far from reality.

what do u expect him to be ?

if u are an indian u will poise true scene of ur country, irrespective of good or bad.......

this guy is delusional.....

the reason iam claiming so much coz i ahve studied sociology from one of the best proffesors in india who are active participants of human rights team to countries like pakistan, europe, america,etc etc.....

and its neednt be said that human rights ppl have true sense of social scenario and facts......

what i know is ajtr is from hyderabad and i personally know soooooo many pakistanis living in hyderabad..... i presume him to be one of them.....

infact hyderabad and pakistan has stron bonds......

so many hyderabadis marry pakistanis........recent example is of our celebrity couple......

so dont ask me to buy ur argument of guyz like ajtr being LIBERAL.....u need to understand this ideology.....or u actually need to understand the defination and context......:rofl:

india is a country where so many pakistanis still live. go to delhi, mumbai,hyderabad.......lumps of pakistanis staying......

so if u think ajtr to be an EYEOPENING aspect of india.......u definately is suffering from CATARACT !:rofl::rofl:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thats the funniest post of the day

Sir there is one rule of this forum... Counter the arguments not the messenger

You are indirectly releasing your frustrations for her. I wonder if you cannot counter the arguments of one girl... what else should we be expecting from you... if one women can torn you a part and your level of tolerance is overfilled... what would be the case if you come to debate with 2 or 3 rational members like her :rofl:

dude......i dont mind writing big explanations but i need to justify myself that its anywhere worth.....

if ur argument is genuine, i wud always discuss it with u for long......

but i know what he/she says...and frankly its filled with complete hatred....and most important its bullshit.....

now i can say that coz i know and frankly u dont know what all i know...... :D

what is my educational base, etc etc......

i can only say GIVE ME A SANE AND RATIONAL PERSON.....I WILL BE MORE RATIONAL.....

and frankly not pseudo rational like ajtr.....

And u specifying forum policies.....

So its also a forum policy to not entertain fake profiles......

ppl coming with wrong flags shud be dealt strictly......

if such ppl are only entertained by the moderators just coz they try create a wrong picture of india, then i dont mind getting personal....u shud get what u deserve......

ask ajtr to be genuine......talk facts and sense...not propaganda and illusions.....

ajtr gets on evryone's nerves.....not because he/shes anti india...so are other pakistanis too.....

its just he/she provides fabricated facts and then demeans the whole scenario.....

tell me 1 single thread where we have constructive discussion where ajtr is present.....

tell me whos suffereing from such members.......me or this forum itself ?

ajtr deserves no respect from my side atleast......coz his intensions are tainted......nothing against the person tough.....

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thats the funniest post of the day

Sir there is one rule of this forum... Counter the arguments not the messenger

You are indirectly releasing your frustrations for her. I wonder if you cannot counter the arguments of one girl... what else should we be expecting from you... if one women can torn you a part and your level of tolerance is overfilled... what would be the case if you come to debate with 2 or 3 rational members like her :rofl:

Just one question, Zakibhai.....

Look at this post by ajtr.

Now suppose someone posts an email sent by let us say Pro Baluchistan terrorists after they have caused a blast. A blast in which an 18 month old child was lost.

And we indians call that poster liberal.

What would your response be?

Think about it, bhai!

Just one question, Zakibhai.....

Look at this post by ajtr.

Now suppose someone posts an email sent by let us say Pro Baluchistan terrorists after they have caused a blast. A blast in which an 18 month old child was lost.

And we indians call that poster liberal.

What would your response be?

Think about it, bhai!

oh well I have personally posted some banners of Baloch insurgents while discussing matters... I even posted their interviews but nobody dared to call me traitor. (of course not in the sense of advertisement)

India apparently becomes a very tolerant nation but could not bear to see an Indian girl having Pakistani flag under her profile? oh well jis ko samaghna thaa woh sab samagh gaya :rofl:

All I know is... by not sharing similar ideology to yours she does not become pro-Pakistani or Anti-Indian. She is still an indian by birth, her forefathers are patriotic indians like her. If you cannot bear to read some of the conflicting post by your fellow countrymen - don't behave childish by calling them non-indians or less patriotic. She at nowhere was advertising those Mujahideens - she only shared a copy of email she received

Take an example of Emo_GiRl here... She has always been touching the core issues of Pakistan. 90% of posts conflict with common Pakistanis but I am still failed to see a single member ever calling her non-Pakistani or pro-American or whatever you want to name.

All your 5 fingers are not of the same length

in other words......what ajtr did was supporting an act of terrorism......

now tell me......what action has Mods taken for such a strong violation of PDF rules......

what do u think a neutral person like me will think bout the bias.....

dont u think my response was natural !

dude......i dont mind writing big explanations but i need to justify myself that its anywhere worth.....

if ur argument is genuine, i wud always discuss it with u for long......

but i know what he/she says...and frankly its filled with complete hatred....and most important its bullshit.....

now i can say that coz i know and frankly u dont know what all i know...... :D

what is my educational base, etc etc......

i can only say GIVE ME A SANE AND RATIONAL PERSON.....I WILL BE MORE RATIONAL.....

and frankly not pseudo rational like ajtr.....

And u specifying forum policies.....

So its also a forum policy to not entertain fake profiles......

ppl coming with wrong flags shud be dealt strictly......

if such ppl are only entertained by the moderators just coz they try create a wrong picture of india, then i dont mind getting personal....u shud get what u deserve......

ask ajtr to be genuine......talk facts and sense...not propaganda and illusions.....

ajtr gets on evryone's nerves.....not because he/shes anti india...so are other pakistanis too.....

its just he/she provides fabricated facts and then demeans the whole scenario.....

tell me 1 single thread where we have constructive discussion where ajtr is present.....

tell me whos suffereing from such members.......me or this forum itself ?

ajtr deserves no respect from my side atleast......coz his intensions are tainted......nothing against the person tough.....

Buddy I didn't know you are so emotional. Perhaps all cricket fans are very emotional :rofl: (with the exception of me)

Sir, Whatever she has been saying why can't you counter the argument rather than going personal with the messenger? Why do you start giving verdicts about her nationality?

in other words......what ajtr did was supporting an act of terrorism......

now tell me......what action has Mods taken for such a strong violation of PDF rules......

what do u think a neutral person like me will think bout the bias.....

dont u think my response was natural !

She only shared an email she received
I would have done the same if i had received an Email.

This is an adult/mature forum... not intended to attract youth generation only... here we have been discussing extremely offensive issues in past. That was nowhere even close to what we have been discussing in past

It amazes me that ajtr making so much noise. :s

It is only her way of having fun(despite being kinda morbid for my taste as a 2 year old kid killed), but what can I say, to each her own.

I don't find any of her post critical, although they are mostly offtopic.

Buddy I didn't know you are so emotional. Perhaps all cricket fans are very emotional :rofl: (with the exception of me)

Sir, Whatever she has been saying why can't you counter the argument rather than going personal with the messenger? Why do you start giving verdicts about her nationality?

dude..that reaction wasnt for 1 post....but so many posts of her.....

well i am not emotional..its just i am a 'no nonsense' kind of person.....

i just cant take unjustified bullshit.....

what ajtr says is complete fabricated bullshit and what pisses me off is everyone think thats coming from an indian.....frankly, what she says.....no indian wud say it...even an indian muslim wont.....facts are completely different from propaganda......

but again....i shudnt have been personal....but also ajtr deserves it for she doesnt at all contribute constructively to the discussion.

fedup of getting frustrated to see every thread where some good discussion is going on...turns out to be a troll fest just and just coz of fabricatins by ajtr.......

never saw mods intervening....so obviously i have to respond in this manner !

It amazes me that ajtr making so much noise. :s

It is only her way of having fun(despite being kinda morbid for my taste as a 2 year old kid killed), but what can I say, to each her own.

I don't find any of her post critical, although they are mostly offtopic.

See Abir,

I don't understand the mentality I am witnessing against her. At one place you are claiming to be World's biggest democracy and claiming to have Unity in diversity and other place you are attacking your countrymen at open forum? and that too offensively, abusively and what not, blaming her to be less patriotic or anti-Indian?

Some of the Indian members could not digest her criticism so they started blaming her as Fakester, Traiter, B I T CH, AJTR stands for (Arundhati Junior Trainee Roy), GTOF, Traitor like Sania Mirza :rofl:

How disgusting

She only shared an email she received
I would have done the same if i had received an Email.

This is an adult/mature forum... not intended to attract youth generation only... here we have been discussing extremely offensive issues in past. That was nowhere even close to what we have been discussing in past

its not bout the mail....but about the intent......

ajtr in her every post tries to put stories which shud mean that muslims in india are the most oppressed and india is nothing but a failed country.....

Now if that was the case then WHOLE WORLD KNOWS how different indian muslim is from a pakistani muslim.....

also if india is a failed nation (as per ajtr) the why are we growing 9% and why world is on our side.......EVEN THE MIDDLE EAST MUSLIM COUNTRIES ????

just have a thought on above questions and u will find how GENUINE AND RATIONAL (as per u) ajtr is.....

NOW IF SUCH INGENUINE PERSONS ARE ALLOWED TO ROAM FREE IN THE FORUM THE OUR OUTBURST IS NATURAL !

Back
Top Bottom