What's new

Margalah Plane was hijacked

MZUBAIR

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Guys, 2 Americans were killed in Margallah Plane Crash......

Source : - DAWN.COM | Pakistan | Tragedy in the Margallas

Now plz read this also (A post from Nawe i Waqat 8th-Aug-10, last page)
...http://www.nawaiwaqt.com.pk/E_Paper/08-08-2010/Lahore/p12-17_17.gif

See more
http://www.nawaiwaqt.com.pk/E_Paper/08-08-2010/Lahore/p12-17_17.gif
Nawaiwaqt eNewspaper - A house of quality news content | Urdu News | Pakistan News | ePaper

p12-17_17.gif

Kahota is on a way of few mins.........

I dont know is it true or not.....
But do u people believe that there is not a 1% chance of jijack.

You are saying they were going to hit the plane with Kahuta nuclear plant......Just like 9/11.....Blackwater and US soldiers might be brave and kickass soldiers....But they committing suicide attack.....:no: Impossible....

Didn't you hear, the got Chuck Norris on their side, he will round house kick entire zarar coy into oblivion, then melt our nuclear arsenal with his OMGZ fart...
:lol:

Seriously, this forum has more conspiracy nuts than a SETI Convention.

Did our gvt. issued any official statement about the accident?

Why is not govt. making public the conversation of pilot with control tower and who orderd the plane to take off just moments before touch down?

Why voice recorder is still missing and why black box is not yet downloaded?

Last edited:
What rubbish!

Looks like the loonies in Nawai Waqt at it again. It actually just flew over thePresident house, so maybe they were trying to blow Zardari?

Sometimes Im surprised by how much rubbish this paper generates, no offence intended, but I have read NawaiWaqt quite a bit.

No, no hijack... Lets let the fallen rest in peace please!

SHEER Nawa e Waqt BAKWAS !! what genius keep coming up with such ***ty stories lol

So you are rejecting it strongly because Nawai Waqat is reporting it?
I never heard complains from Nawai Waqat before!
It is one major and oldest news paper in Pakistan as i know..

Any counter aurguments to the posted news?

EjazR... why are you following Nawai Waqat? what trigered your attention to this news paper?
Where did you learned to read Urdu?

Pakmarine and p aladin; you trust Times of India but not Nawai Waqat, this is strange?

The way plane went was unusual path and the pilot who was flying it was very senior pilot who had landed in Islamabad thousands of times. He deviating from the accepted path is was a surprise for everybody.

I do not believe that Americans could do this with their own secret services agency but the Jet was flying on an unexpected route is still a mystery and its answer is not provided yet.

Back
Top Bottom