What's new

Marriyum Aurangzeb heckled in London street and coffee shop

I have been here for a decade..... Go back to my 1st post. Pakistani live off of our money. Beggars cannot tell me what my FREEDOMS are

Even you corrupt boss Sharif said you guys are beggars and cannot t be Choosers.... So stop choosing

My "boss"?! :lol:

Did you miss what I said bout these people above? Maybe reading and comprehension is not your strong suit. Let me help by repeating it:

"These people need to be proven guilty and sent behind bars for a long time for their crimes. That is the accountability Pakistan needs."

Now why are you so ashamed of your "freedoms" that you do not display any flags? :D

Is that why you are displaying no flags? :D

Again: Heckling is mere rowdiness. Please do NOT confuse it with accountability.

My "boss"?! :lol:

Did you miss what I said bout these people above? Maybe reading and comprehension is not your strong suit. Let me help by repeating it:

"These people need to be proven guilty and sent behind bars for a long time for their crimes. That is the accountability Pakistan needs."

Now why are you so ashamed of your "freedoms" that you do not display any flags? :D

Sure I can. I don't know that resolves anything... It's not about me. But sure. You Want my money? ... Start begging...

That ain't a crime....unless you are living in Nazi Pakistan these days.

But heckling is not to be confused with actual accountability. These people need to be proven guilty and sent behind bars for a long time for their crimes. That is the accountability Pakistan needs. Public rowdiness achieves nothing useful.

But heckling is not to be confused with actual accountability. These people need to be proven guilty and sent behind bars for a long time for their crimes. That is the accountability Pakistan needs. Public rowdiness achieves nothing useful.

No it isn't. But this is how the people vent their anger. What other avenue do they have?

Actual accountability is not done by the people, it is done by the system and the courts, which are are hostage to the heckled. Case in point, the recent NAB amendments.

No it isn't. But this is how the people vent their anger. What other avenue do they have?

Actual accountability is not done by the people, it is done by the system and the courts, which are are hostage to the heckled. Case in point, the recent NAB amendments.

Right. Venting may be cathartic, but achieves no accountability. These are shameless people, who are not afraid of being heckled, but they are afraid of actual accountability. They should be hit where it actually matters. Anything less is utterly useless. Look at what happened to those who heckled them in Medina.

Right. Venting may be cathartic, but achieves no accountability. These are shameless people, who are not afraid of being heckled, but they are afraid of actual accountability. They should be hit where it actually matters. Anything less is utterly useless.

But the ones who are heckling are not in a position for actual accountability, so they choose whatever they have.

Brother @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE i appreciate your hard work of keep updating the People of Pakistan on PDF about Govt's day and night effort for people.

i would like to ask that how can i get this job and how much i will get salary from Govt.

i can assure you that i can make dozens of IDs to different forums to spread the effort of our Govt which is doing hard work day and night for common people .

thanks.

But the ones who are heckling are not in a position for actual accountability, so they choose whatever they have.

And they are at risk of being victimized at the back end by their henchmen. What happened to those who heckled them in Medina, for example?

BTW, can anyone please tell me who the lady in the video below is, jo keh rahi hai "Ham sab Farah Gogi kay naray lagayen gay"? I can't quite put my finger on her name.

To ab aik aurat kay khilaf aisay naray lagwana aur badnam karna jayez hai?

I still remember the day when she was so full of pride and said 'Pooray do hazar rupay, hakoomat-e-Pakistan, apnay do hazar, logon ki day rahi hai'. Had it been someone else who was heckled, I would have felt sorry for them, not for her.

And they are at risk of being victimized at the back end by their henchmen. What happened to those who heckled them in Medina, for example?

Apples to oranges.

A small number from the Madina incident got arrested and deported only, because their actions were considered to be violating the sanctity of the mosque. The Pakistani government took no action.

And we all know how much of an authoritarian regime KSA is. No chance the same happens in the UK.

Is that why you are displaying no flags? :D

Again: Heckling is mere rowdiness. Please do NOT confuse it with accountability.

Overseas Pakistani to Corrupt dirt Pakistani Imported Government begging for our Western Taxpayers money!!!

Sure I can. I don't know that resolves anything... It's not about me. But sure. You Want my money? ... Start begging...

Oh you poor mentally defenseless thing. I cannot help you understand what words actually mean. Please carry on with your heckling. I suppose it must feel cathartic for you and your cohort

Pakistan's endless begging is famous all over the world. What a national shame!

We need a Chinese type Justice for the corrupt public office holders….

A bullet in the back of the head…

Back
Top Bottom