What's new

Marriyum Aurangzeb heckled in London street and coffee shop

People who deserved to be lynched and hanged publicly for looting nation wealth and making 220 million people suffer for decades crying crocodile tears for being heckled and treated unsocially. Such politicians along with their filthy supporters deserve a dip in sulfuric acid.

She is just a PML slave just judging the environment in UK
Why is she already in London ?

I have a decent job, but I can't afford to be flying to London or UAE or australia 0r USA or Canada elsewhere ?
Per year only 1 window of Opportunity opens for travel, This is true for every working class Pakistani , no one can travel at will

But these Political figures can go Enjoy a Night out in Niagara Falls and eat in expensive Toronto CN Tower, Cherry Blossom (Showbaz) can stay in $5000/night hotel in foreign visit while a $100/night hotel room is available, when no one is there in Speech the hall is empty there is no interest in their speech
Who is paying for that $2000 air fare ticket ?

The state salary does not support such travels?
So, where these figures attain their wealth?

Last edited:
I dont understand why people start teaching manners right when these crooks and their spokesperson are heckled?

Where was your tameez when Nawaz and his brother were stealing our money? Its as if no crime is big enough for this nation. But no, as soon as these crooks are heckled and put to shame, we get these unwarranted lessons in tameez & ikhlaqiat.

No country allows a crook to be in power. The crooks go to jail. In Pakistan, these thieves keep coming back in power facilitated by army and courts. There is a limit to the patience of people. They will stand up and show their sentiment whenever they get the opportunity.

These crooks who came thru backdoor stealing people's mandate are flying around the world living in expensive hotels while country has been pushed into deep economic mess while flooded.

The politicians who dont relate to people's misery deserve people's censure and abuse. So please dont give lessons of tameez here.

The Crooks start to act, as Noble citizens of Pakistan when people start to hackle or throw shoes at them to welcome them on foreign soil

Because in their heads they claim they are being mistreated by Pakistani Citizens

They quote, articles from rule book about "Civility" and "Compassion" they claim they are being mistreated for all the good work they have done (obvious lie here)

In their tiny heads they feel like they are hero or heroines of a big Soap Opera
they are the main character, and the Citizen of Pakistan are their steppingstone

The odd behavior about this action is that it is preplanned, not by chance or coincidence
similar to how the entourage went to perform Umrah after giving Pakistan the middle finger in the confidence vote (where bribery and various illicit crimes were committed)

Don't call a Thief or Thief because it hurts the Thief's sentiment
Don't call a R***i a R***i because it hurt her business client and her feelings

That must be the reason why Maryem is not behind bars, because our Judges in court don't think Maryem is R***i enough to be sent to prison

And the Fugitive Haram Khor Nawaz Sharif & Dar are angelic humans we must not ask them criminals to come face justice but instead they will help select the next Army head

Last edited:
Why was this leech in London? And on who's expense? Meanwhile 1800+ dead (since flooding) and several thousand cases of waterborne diseases reported in Sindh.

The NDMA said the number of the injured persons has soared to 12,862, adding that 1,017,423 cattle have died in the flood across the country.

But that's okay, Madame can enjoy her cappuccino...

View attachment 882527
Political figures and journalists came to Information Minister Marriyum Aurangzeb’s defence for exhibiting “grace and composure” in the face of heckling in London on Sunday.

The information minister is currently in London as part of Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif’s delegation which is on its way back after attending the 77th session of the UN General Assembly.

Videos widely shared on social media showed Aurangzeb being harassed and heckled by people wearing PTI colours in a shop. In another video, some of the same people chanting “chorni, chorni” (thief) can be seen following a masked Aurangzeb, as the woman filming her says she “makes grand claims on television there and she does not have a dupatta on her head”.

In a video shared by journalist Syed Talat Hussain, Aurangzeb can be seen in what appears to be a coffee shop, encircled by PTI supporters who are yelling and jeering at her and recording her with their mobile phones. She takes a sip of her drink unfazed as one heckler yells through a megaphone at her.

Addressing the incident in a reply to Hussain, she said she was “sad to see the toxic impact [PTI Chairman] Imran Khan’s politics of hate and divisiveness have had on our brothers and sisters.”

Aurangzeb said she had stayed and answered “each and every question” of the riled-up crowd.

“We will continue our work to counter Imran Khan’s toxic politics and bring people together.”

Finance Minister Miftah Ismail said he saluted her for her “grace and composure in the face of such harassment and baseless lies”.

Planning Minister Ahsan Iqbal termed the incident as the “most deplorable, condemnable and shameful act by PTI hooligans”.

He praised the information minister for showing grace and “boldly” facing the crowd. “Truly a lioness!” Iqbal added.

Defence Minister Khawaja Asif called those harassing her the “lowest level of our society”.

He warned that such a violent trend in politics would destroy society.

Bakhtawar Bhutto-Zardari, daughter of former prime minister Benazir Bhutto and former president Asif Ali Zardari, also expressed her support.

The incident was also widely condemned by those in the journalist community. Veteran journalist Mubashir Zaidi said his respect for Aurangzeb had only increased after how she handled the situation.

This is not the first time the information minister has been subjected to harassment from PTI supporters. In April, a group of Pakistani pilgrims accosted, heckled and chanted slogans PM Shehbaz and his entourage at the Masjid-i-Nabwi in Madina during their three-day visit to Saudi Arabia.

Unfortunate scenes were witnessed at the holy mosque when PM Shehbaz and his delegation arrived there. According to videos circulating on social media, Pakistani pilgrims at the mosque started chanting slogans of “chor” (thieves) as soon as they saw the prime minister.

In another video, the pilgrims could be seen heckling and chanting abusive slogans against Aurangzeb.

Later, in a video message in response to the chants, Aurangzeb had said the act was perpetrated by a “select group”, while most Pakistanis respected the sanctity of the holy mosque. “I don’t want to name the person responsible for this incident because I don’t want to use this holy land for political purposes.”
Politicians and other religious figures had condemned the incident and some had blamed the PTI.
shame on you for supporting/defending her mate. 30 million pakistanis are dying in floods and this bi*ch is having a coffee in UK. and don't tell me she is on official visit.

Why was this leech in London? And on who's expense? Meanwhile 1800+ dead (since flooding) and several thousand cases of waterborne diseases reported in Sindh.

The NDMA said the number of the injured persons has soared to 12,862, adding that 1,017,423 cattle have died in the flood across the country.

That's the real question.

Why the heck are they even strolling around in London in the first place?

Mulk main ao beghairto.

Depressing they have no care in the world. As my elder once said, jiska jar nai laga, usko koi taklef nai. (I hope my Urdu was good)

FdhbPzoWQAYH-Ih.jpg
Fdh24u7XgAAACS2.jpg

bound to happen -- people of Pakistan are fed up with these criminals imposed by the biggest mafia mercenary of the west aka Pakistani establishment... inko bura kehnay say kuch nahe hoga people must realize that the culprits who destroyed our country by imposing Zardari and Sharif type 2 2 takay kay criminals sitting in pindi, ruining our country from the past 70 years.

Reflects the national mood.

Try walking on the streets of Karachi and they’ll know.

Khan sab doing 50 plus jalsas( claiming boldly) is enough for us.

And even then he's probably doing much much better than the rest of the corrupt lot in terms of helping flood victims and fund raising. So what's your point?

faujion nay bheja hai Bentley hunt peh! 6000 cc duty free import alllooooodddd!

Reflects the national mood.

Try walking on the streets of Karachi and they’ll know.
they walk like gods in Pakistan inside protective hisar of lumber 1 chowkidar! touch them and get a bullet simple rule!

dont mess with our corrupt minions cockroach awaam!

Back
Top Bottom