What's new

Marriyum Aurangzeb heckled in London street and coffee shop

Oh you poor mentally defenseless thing. I cannot help you understand what words actually mean. Please carry on with your heckling. I suppose it must feel cathartic for you and your cohort

Pakistan's endless begging is famous all over the world. What a national shame!

Sure... Whatever you say... It doesn't matter.

But then again.... This isn't about me or you. It's about our collective right in the West to do as we see fit within the confines of OUR law and OUR freedoms.

I'm here in the West... If I see anyone if these harami Imported Corrupt Pakistani Politicians here... Trust me they wouldn't travel here to the Americas. This is my land... And they're not welcome here... Bajwa included.
Agreed, however These politicians are mere petty thieves compared to the real big thieves, who are never held accountable. They are always behind the scenes and sadly if one of them were to travel to the us or uk. People wouldn’t even know.

It's about our collective right in the West to do as we see fit within the confines of OUR law and OUR freedoms.

Sure. Catharsis is good. But actual accountability is better. Petition your government, wherever it may be in the West, to not deal with such crooks as a matter of national policy. That is more useful.

Sure. Catharsis is good. But actual accountability is better. Petition your government, wherever it may be in the West, to not deal with such crooks as a matter of national policy. That is more useful.
Agreed.

I will. I am politically active. We are looking at even aligning with our partners for peace (American and Canadian of Indian South Asian association) to put forward a Bill that condemns or declares the Pakistani Military Establishment as a terrorist entity (Similar to the Iranian IRGC was). That would be the only real treat that will shake the Pakistani establishment to it's core with fear... To bring about real change.

These protests by Western Pakistanis are key in the building of a narrative.

Last edited:
I will. I am politically active. We are looking at even aligning with our partners for peace (American and Canadian of Indian South Asian association) to put forward a Bill that condemns or decorates the Pakistani Military Establishment as a terrorist entity (Similar to the Iranian IRGC was). That would s the only real treat that will shake the Pakistani establishment to it's core with fear.

Now that is awesome!

I can assure you UK has many similar, but more insidious ways, to rectify such rowdiness, if it gets out of hand.

I've seen much worse than this in the UK.

Keyword in your post, 'IF it gets out of hand'.

I've seen much worse than this in the UK.

Keyword in your post, 'IF it gets out of hand'.

Exactly. The odd encounter here and there will be okay, but it will never be allowed to get a level where it would be noticeably effective.

So they loot the country and then want ppl to respect them and let them enjoy the looted money in west.

She is above these protestors with her intelligence, control of emotions and power of communication:-

Or she is scared shootless knowing she isn't in her corrupt nation back by corrupt police... Pretending to be "polite". Perfectly deserves a public lynching for ensure Pakistan is the world's most corrupt nation.... She is one of the corrupt system's lever.

Let's see how "polite" she is in Pakistan

Lynch the Witch!

Or she is scared shootless knowing she isn't in her corrupt nation back by corrupt police... Pretending to be "polite". Perfectly deserves a public lynching for ensure Pakistan is the world's most corrupt nation.... She is one of the corrupt system's lever.

Let's see how "polite" she is in Pakistan

Lynch the Witch!
If acts of corruption have occurred it should be proved in a court of law and not harass people on the streets. If the courts don't carry out their duties impartially then the people power should be directed at them. The democratic process must be followed else anarchy result and that is what enemies of Pakistan want , don't they Clutchy?

If acts of corruption have occurred it should be proved in a court of law and not harass people on the streets. If the courts don't carry out their duties impartially then the people power should be directed at them. The democratic process must be followed else anarchy result and that is what enemies of Pakistan want , don't they Clutchy?

Where? In corrupt Pakistani Kangaroo courts??... Lol

Do not come to MY country!!!... Dirty corrupt harami

This is how real Democracies work (to the confused Pakistani supporters of Corrupt Mullah Diesel, Corrupt Zardari, Corrupt Nawaz alliance) ... Protest

Last edited:
So N league goons can say what they want, but PTI supporters cannot protest and make a peep....woh badtehzeebi ho jati hai :P

As I have said before, we need to be honest with ourselves.

These behaviors, statements, and all else has always been a part of Pakistani politics. Ab agr social media agaya hai and it becomes viral, does not mean it didn't exist before.

Back
Top Bottom