What's new

Mary Kom - Official Trailer | Priyanka Chopra in & as Mary Kom

What can I say, Pakistan does produce some ORIGINAL SH!T.

aap ki noctornal activities ka bas ab pata chal gya he uper se hindustani like pakistani mujra more more :lol:

Another stupid movie made for blind nationalist and jingoist so that they feel good about themselves and their mahan India winning gold medal in movie lol

she was a five times world champion

I know she is the one who won bronze medal in Olympics ..her name is Mangte Chungneijang Mary Kom.. long name

Indian-boxer-MC-Mary-Kom.jpg

what's her ethnicity?

its still seem like those movie chak de India ( women hockey) and Dil Bole Hadippa( women cricketer) etc and now its boxing and we will have few sense of nationalism and pride in movie

I know she is the one who won bronze medal in Olympics ..her name is Mangte Chungneijang Mary Kom.. long name

Indian-boxer-MC-Mary-Kom.jpg

what's her ethnicity?

its still seem like those movie chak de India ( women hockey) and Dil Bole Hadippa( women cricketer) etc and now its boxing and we will have few sense of nationalism and pride in movie
she is from Manipur if am not wrong. I know it does look like the movie you mentioned and they have set a wrong precedent in bollywood, and such movies will always be compared with these movies. Bhag milkha bhag was also good but it was clubbed with these fictional movies. Dil bole hadippa was a bad copy of she's the man though.

she is from Manipur if am not wrong. I know it does look like the movie you mentioned and they have set a wrong precedent in bollywood, and such movies will always be compared with these movies. Bhag milkha bhag was also good but it was clubbed with these fictional movies. Dil bole hadippa was a bad copy of she's the man though.
yea manipur is city? I was talking about ethnicity cause she look like Tibetan ..its good to appreciate heroes but sometime they just put too much sensationalism in it which people cannot digest :D

That ain't Mary bhai. :no:
yea tumari behan ha mary..bhi bana dia uss ko :D

Back
Top Bottom