What's new

Mass Graves of Sikhs killed in 1984 Sikh Genocide discovered after 26 years.

Mass Graves of Sikhs killed in 1984 Sikh Genocide discovered after 26 years.
This proves again that no minority is safe in hindu india.and calls for separate country of khalistan world must force india for khalistan and kashmir and hyderabad and junagad......

Khalistan zindabad.

This proves again that no minority is safe in hindu india.and calls for separate country of khalistan world must force india for khalistan and kashmir and hyderabad and junagad......

Khalistan zindabad.

Oh, good god. I have family in India thats a minority group. Be quite.

Sad.....people need justice.....

Our governance is poor in protecting the minorities everywhere--> Be it Sikhs, Kashmiri Pandits, Babri masjid riots, Gujrat riots etc. etc....

really sad state of affairs for minorities I must say.......and these illiterate politicians suk bigtime.....and I dont see justice coming their way soon :angry:

Khalistan zindabad.

i am minority..and i am safe in here..infact we have more privileges than hindus do have here.

with the entry of false flag ones and usual india bashers, this thread is no longer safe. i m outta here.

Im also a minority im a hindu trying to make it in bollywood and these khans are not helping me :cry:

It was a bad wind that blew over India, quite like the one that blew over the subcontinent in 1857.

Relevant lesson have been learnt on all sides and the nation has moved on.

my aunt was also attacked she has a scar in her forehead and it is still visible till today :cry:
if i ever find the mofo who did it damn he will get it nice in his a$$

It was a bad wind that blew over India, quite like the one that blew over the subcontinent in 1857.

I would say partition was the worst. People from both sides forget so quickly how bad it was in those times. Millions were slaughter each other like a free for all. That was the biggest shame.

It was sad incident indeed, even more sick is that no one has been punished yet,..

Our leaders Suck big time.
We as indians need to be much more sensible while using power of our vote.

Well i can say only one thing- what ever has happened in 84- and how the Hindu majority handled the situation- regardless- one thing is for sure now- All the Sikhs- woh kya kehtay hein- haan k line per agaye hein- Khalistan movement is almost over now- Thats a very good transformation i must say- in context with Unity of a country-

Sir isn't 1857 actually good in the context of the Freedom struggle ?

Was there not a perfect unity among the Hindus/Muslims who just forgot their religion and fought as Indians under the Mughal emperor for freedom ?

Share your thoughts.

Back
Top Bottom