What's new

Maulana Tariq Jamil will offer Junaid's funeral prayers today

Huge funeral, only a blessed induvidual gets this honour. May Allah bless him a high place in Jannat ul Firdaus. In his beautiful nausheed he explained the reality of life, all of us whether muslims or non muslims are travellers and will leave in the end. Every soul shall taste death.

Maulana Tariq Jamil's first gift to Pakistan. He has taken away our dil dil Pakistan from us.
Sectarian bigots like you are the reason why our country is in so much mess these days. You are trying to hide your hatred under different guises.

Huge funeral, only a blessed induvidual gets this honour. May Allah bless him a high place in Jannat ul Firdaus. In his beautiful nausheed he explained the reality of life, all of us whether muslims or non muslims are travellers and will leave in the end. Every soul shall taste death.
Jazak ALLAH bro, was looking for this nasheed after heard it on tv today.
What a beautiful voice Junaid Bhai had. May ALLAH rabbul izzat bless his soul with high ranks in Jannah.

It will one of the biggest funeral in Karachi. May ALLAH accept your great work Junaid Jamshed you left music for sake of ALLAH you did lot of great work for poor people without promoting anything. May ALLAH accept your deeds and grant you highest place in Jannah. Ameen.

Ameen, he was beloved among Muslimeen all across the globe.

Yes our leaders need to hear his talk from today.

Why? First you need to see the fight these politicians had in parliament and then listen to his talk. It will make sense to you.
My bad, I actually misunderstood your sentence.
And, agreed. Hope they would have listen to Maulana or any other such person ever in their lives.

Maulana Tariq Jamil's first gift to Pakistan. He has taken away our dil dil Pakistan from us.

I think you are not feeling well these days my friend?

"His is the dominion of the heavens and earth. He gives life and causes death, and He is over all things competent." Surah Al-Hadid [57-2]

Tariq Jamil can't do a diddly squat without the will of ALLAH All Mighty. Hatred kills the wisdom.

Yes our leaders need to hear his talk from today.

Please don't admire him too much madam. I give you an example.

If Junaid Jamshaid is shaheed. Why didn't he talk about it. That shaheed is alive but you don't perceive it. Instead he focused on that he had died, mer gia mer gia!!

Our Prophet P.B.U.H is better alive than shaheed. But he didn't spare anyone from Umer bin Abdulaziz to people before and after him.

God save us from these maolanas. Ameen

1103917262-1.jpg
1103917263-2.gif

Masha Allah ..
What a large janaza .

Boht khush naseeb insan tha , Allah subhanu ne itni izat di junaid jamshed ko .
Zameen pe log itna piar krte hain , zara socho aasman wala kitna piar krta hoga .
Gunaho se tobah krny wala insan Allah subhanu ko iboht mehboob ha .

I think you are not feeling well these days my friend?

"His is the dominion of the heavens and earth. He gives life and causes death, and He is over all things competent." Surah Al-Hadid [57-2]

Tariq Jamil can't do a diddly squat without the will of ALLAH All Mighty. Hatred kills the wisdom.

Sir at last you quoted the Holy Quran, out of context and selected. We were supposed not to do that.

Anyways, remember bad company destroys a person. Do not blame God for that.

I won't quote verses here. Hope it suffices.

Back
Top Bottom