What's new

Maulana Tariq Jamil will offer Junaid's funeral prayers today

Sir at last you quoted the Holy Quran, out of context and selected. We were supposed not to do that.

Anyways, remember bad company destroys a person. Do not blame God for that.

I won't quote verses here. Hope it suffices.

Sir I am sorry if my quoting a verse has offended you in any way, but you would appreciate that we still revisited a verse in any case whether if you think it was relevant or not. I hope this hasn't stopped you from remembering me in your good prayers.

However, may I stress that your initial sentence sounded like, as if you were blaming Tariq Jameel for death of late Junaid Jamshed (May ALLAH have mercy on his soul), it was a tragic incident well out of reach of doing of any of petty human, you would agree that people prayed that may a miracle happen and people on board that unfortunate plane are saved, we will agree that miracles are not doing of any of us petty humans. Again it is needless to mention that Tariq Jameel is nobody capable of nothing without will of ALLAH All Mighty.

May ALLAH forgive me for I had no intention of blaming my ills on my CREATOR, he is good and forever good, its me who is evil and ill doer.

Labeling someone without evidence as bad is not what gentlemen do................. I hope you understand.

Lost another sane person , due to negligence of PIA.

We miss u Junaid.

Please don't admire him too much madam. I give you an example.

If Junaid Jamshaid is shaheed. Why didn't he talk about it. That shaheed is alive but you don't perceive it. Instead he focused on that he had died, mer gia mer gia!!

Our Prophet P.B.U.H is better alive than shaheed. But he didn't spare anyone from Umer bin Abdulaziz to people before and after him.

God save us from these maolanas. Ameen
@Salik Your ignorance about Islam is of epic proportions. Junaid Jamshed is shaheed who ever is in ALLAH's way whether in Jihad or preaching and spreading message of Islam if dies is Shaheed yes those who die fighting have biggest reward and biggest status but those who are died preaching also have great reward. And this was sudden death so How Junaid would talk about. Secondly Molana Tariq Jameel is one great person who has brought people of Islam and that is why enemies of Islam hate him. Molana Tariq Jameel and other great people like are the best company a person can have.

Abu Hurairah reported that Allah's Messenger (saws) said:"He who is killed fighting for Allah's Cause is a martyr, he who dies in the Cause of Allah is a martyr, he who dies in an epidemic is a martyr, he who dies from a stomach disease is a martyr, and the one who dies of drowning is (also) a martyr."

Narrated by Muslim.

Al-Muwatta Hadith 16.36

Yahya related from Malik from Abdullah ibn Abdullah ibn Jabir ibn Atik that Atik ibn al-Harith told him that the Messenger of Allah (saws) said: What do you consider dying a martyr to be?" They said, "Death in the way of Allah." The Messenger of Allah (saws) said, "There are seven kinds of martyrs other than those killed in the Way of Allah. Someone who is killed by the plague is a martyr, someone who drowns is a martyr, someone who dies of pleurisy is a martyr, someone who dies of a disease of the belly is a martyr, someone who dies by fire is a martyr, someone who dies under a falling building is a martyr, and a woman who dies in childbirth is a martyr."

Sa'id ibn Zaid reported that the Prophet (saws) said: "He who is killed while guarding his property is a martyr, he who is killed while defending himself is a martyr, he who is killed defending his religion is a martyr, and he who dies protecting his family is (also) a martyr."

Related by Ahmad and Tirmidhi.

@Salik Your ignorance about Islam is of epic proportions. Junaid Jamshed is shaheed who ever is in ALLAH's way whether in Jihad or preaching and spreading message of Islam if dies is Shaheed yes those who die fighting have biggest reward and biggest status but those who are died preaching also have great reward. And this was sudden death so How Junaid would talk about. Secondly Molana Tariq Jameel is one great person who has brought people of Islam and that is why enemies of Islam hate him. Molana Tariq Jameel and other great people like are the best company a person can have.

Abu Hurairah reported that Allah's Messenger (saws) said:"He who is killed fighting for Allah's Cause is a martyr, he who dies in the Cause of Allah is a martyr, he who dies in an epidemic is a martyr, he who dies from a stomach disease is a martyr, and the one who dies of drowning is (also) a martyr."

Narrated by Muslim.

Al-Muwatta Hadith 16.36

Yahya related from Malik from Abdullah ibn Abdullah ibn Jabir ibn Atik that Atik ibn al-Harith told him that the Messenger of Allah (saws) said: What do you consider dying a martyr to be?" They said, "Death in the way of Allah." The Messenger of Allah (saws) said, "There are seven kinds of martyrs other than those killed in the Way of Allah. Someone who is killed by the plague is a martyr, someone who drowns is a martyr, someone who dies of pleurisy is a martyr, someone who dies of a disease of the belly is a martyr, someone who dies by fire is a martyr, someone who dies under a falling building is a martyr, and a woman who dies in childbirth is a martyr."

Sa'id ibn Zaid reported that the Prophet (saws) said: "He who is killed while guarding his property is a martyr, he who is killed while defending himself is a martyr, he who is killed defending his religion is a martyr, and he who dies protecting his family is (also) a martyr."

Related by Ahmad and Tirmidhi.

@Zarvan bhai jaan i was referring to Maolana Tariq Jamil's speech before the funeral of Junaid Jamshaid. In his speech he didn't say a single word about shahadat of Junaid Jamshaid. He didn't spare anyone including our beloved Prophet Muhammad P.B.U.H who was and is better alive than a shaheed.

In thirty minute speech he did his best to tell one sided story of death, death and death. What is meant to be shaheed then?

Then he says he is a 'Maolana'.

Very sad!!!

@Zarvan bhai jaan i was referring to Maolana Tariq Jamil's speech before the funeral of Junaid Jamshaid. In his speech he didn't say a single word about shahadat of Junaid Jamshaid. He didn't spare anyone including our beloved Prophet Muhammad P.B.U.H who was and is better alive than a shaheed.

In thirty minute speech he did his best to tell one sided story of death, death and death. What is meant to be shaheed then?

Then he says he is a 'Maolana'.

Very sad!!!
You are unbelievably ignorant. Do you see shaheed walking around you yes they are shaheed but that doesn't make the alive the way see it. Secondly Moalana several time use the term martyrdom. He was addressing people and encouraging to them about Islam and go debate with him he has massive knowledge of Islam it's you who need to get educated about Islam. Molana has great knowledge of Islam and keeps learning more and more on daily bases.

You are unbelievably ignorant. Do you see shaheed walking around you yes they are shaheed but that doesn't make the alive the way see it. Secondly Moalana several time use the term martyrdom. He was addressing people and encouraging to them about Islam and go debate with him he has massive knowledge of Islam it's you who need to get educated about Islam. Molana has great knowledge of Islam and keeps learning more and more on daily bases.

I don't know what is offending you. I am just saying his speech was one sided and he didn't talk about Maqam-e-Shaheed to gratitude Junaid Jamshaid.

No doubt shaheed is alive and is given rizq. There is further detail. As i said it is a complete topic he didn't touch.

I don't know what is offending you. I am just saying his speech was one sided and he didn't talk about Maqam-e-Shaheed to gratitude Junaid Jamshaid.

No doubt shaheed is alive and is given rizq. There is further detail. As i said it is a complete topic he didn't touch.

O bai when you are giving a daars (speech/ lecture) at such an event you try making the alive to remember whats awaiting them. Dead is already gone, done with his part in the world and his deeds, its alive who need to remember that one day they will die too and nothing but their good deeds will benefit them.

Because he was busy reminding people to do good deeds because we to have answer to ALLAH one day

Please don't admire him too much madam. I give you an example.

If Junaid Jamshaid is shaheed. Why didn't he talk about it. That shaheed is alive but you don't perceive it. Instead he focused on that he had died, mer gia mer gia!!

Our Prophet P.B.U.H is better alive than shaheed. But he didn't spare anyone from Umer bin Abdulaziz to people before and after him.

God save us from these maolanas. Ameen
Amin

O bai when you are giving a daars (speech/ lecture) at such an event you try making the alive to remember whats awaiting them. Dead is already gone, done with his part in the world and his deeds, its alive who need to remember that one day they will die too and nothing but their good deeds will benefit them.

and @Zarvan bhai

I've listened to Maolana Tariq Jamil's lectures/speeches extensively. I don't remember in any speech he talk about Maqam-e-Shaheed.

Junaid Jamshaid's death was the right occasion to talk on this topic. But he just skipped.

Readers are the judge, take care.

and @Zarvan bhai

I've listened to Maolana Tariq Jamil's lectures/speeches extensively. I don't remember in any speech he talk about Maqam-e-Shaheed.

Junaid Jamshaid's death was the right occasion to talk on this topic. But he just skipped.

Readers are the judge, take care.

I am not getting this. You hold him liable for not speaking on Muqam e Shaheed topic? It doesn't make any sense why would he speak about it especially on this occasion? Just to encourage people to find the most faultiest plane and board it because there are chances you will get martyred? I don't see how not speaking about muqam e shaheed makes him guilty of anything.

I am not getting this. You hold him liable for not speaking on Muqam e Shaheed topic? It doesn't make any sense why would he speak about it especially on this occasion? Just to encourage people to find the most faultiest plane and board it because there are chances you will get martyred? I don't see how not speaking about muqam e shaheed makes him guilty of anything.

When it is time to show complete picture to the public why don't you show?

1. Death of shaheed and prophets isn't same and equal as death of a common ignorant person. Yet he mentioned everyone's death in a single row.

2. Shaheed and prophets are alive. If you don't mention it you are not preaching Islam. Its something else.

3. If you can't talk on a topic completely you have no right to hold the mike.

Taziyati program Junaid Jamshed by Najam Sheraz Maulana Sohail Bawa

Back
Top Bottom