What's new

medical treatment and indian visa insult for pakistanis (my personal story )

Indus Hospital, Karachi is going for an expansion in phases, additional 12,00 beds added, new cutting edge technology and buildings, one must also consider this aspect that there is no other country where such charity run hospitals are found...thanks to Zakat and Charity donations by Pakistanis, was reading every year about 650 billion Rs. is donated to all charity run businesses...

74.176.1502470643.jpg
Indus is also why SKKM gets less donations from Karachi. We have a world class hospital here that so few know about

Another facility we have is SIUT. Adeeb Rizwi is doing wonderful things there

But if given the choice of AKU and Indus (And I have money), AKU all the way.

AKUH also keeps on adding new facilities and a new large building is under construction at the site of main Lake and new water bodies has been constructed nearby, spread over 90 acres, no other building matches AKUH, designed by Payette associates, Singapore.

1119606-___n-1465502125-814-640x480.jpg

Agha_Khan_Hospital_Karachi_-_panoramio.jpg

aga-khan-university.jpg

thanks to pakistani doctors and three surgons did a great job and boy is playing now a days .
operation and transplant was done in Islamabad

Wish him a long, healthy, wealthy and happy life. Pay my love to him Imran Bhai. May you see all the happiness with your kid.

there and many other ways may you don't know sir. but what sushma suraaj and indian media is doing is shameful act even a sane guy like me who did not hate india and feel friendly with indians on internet and real life hate to go india why ? it was my whole service pension you know what its mean ? my life savings .
Children are our biggest asset, Bhai. Rest can be debated till eternity. It's only thing which matter. When children are OK and you reach home after a tiring day at job, they let you feel like a cool breeze in extreme heat.

WHY humanity needs to request SHUSHMA in the first place? Because Indian hardliner government is playing politics even over sick kids and not allowing Pakistanis medical visas just to get some attention and point brownie points on Twitter. You guys are are stooping toooo low in your blackmail and hate
I agree visa application mustnt b dealt with on twitter but i dont see humanity angle here. One has the right to refuse visa to anyone. Saw one Pakistani guy who mocked india on twitter before applying but his request was still entertained by sushma.

There are lot of avenues for business from Pakistan than looking out for hundreds of your patient. We lose millions for not playing cricket with you and you are talking of few thousand dollars? Among all, I expected least that you will think on these lines.

Only a saint do good and expect nothing. She is no saint and if she expect goodwill in return, it doesn't dilute her effort to help people in need.

Imran, even you, on this thread, is doing a show off of your patriotism. Does that make your deed less effective?
Nope i dont think @Imran Khan is showing off here. I have seen such issues being brought up on tv debates so he is well within his right to claim with pride that he refused to be a party to it. As he said someone asked him a question in another thread which forced him to share this. He is not the kind to share something this personal to showoff or else we would be discussing this in march when it all happened

I understand the sentiment and I respect the decision.
But I am only defending Indian EAM.
But dude u should also think about what he is saying. May be paranoid. Just think u are in some sort of situation like others but u get picked up by some presstitutes?

Completely understand from where OP is coming from but it's not our EAM's or India's fault. It is Pakistan who chose to be India's eternal enemy, wage proxy war and fight a 1000 years war or bleed India with 1000 cut or something. If both the countries where on good terms it would have been great but as we are enemies trying to cut each others throats what does one expect?

I agree visa application mustnt b dealt with on twitter but i dont see humanity angle here. One has the right to refuse visa to anyone. Saw one Pakistani guy who mocked india on twitter before applying but his request was still entertained by sushma.

Nope i dont think @Imran Khan is showing off here. I have seen such issues being brought up on tv debates so he is well within his right to claim with pride that he refused to be a party to it. As he said someone asked him a question in another thread which forced him to share this. He is not the kind to share something this personal to showoff or else we would be discussing this in march when it all happened

this was happen some dates of early march 2017 and we have 3 months so it was between march to may2017 . i have never shear this here on any where on internet . some of my friends here are my FB friends too they also never know it becasue i never post a single status on FB abut my issue . now when surgury done months ago baby is back home i did not open this thread but today when someone qoute me and asked me what you will do then i suddenly opened it without thinking much .

show off wo log kerty hain jin ko flu ho to FB per post ker dety hain or thora sa koi kam kareen to thread khol dety hain . it was my experiance and i was asked so i open it . without privious any thoughts to be open . story or bhi bari hai it was short cut

The fact that Sushma the dinosaur takes and gets all credit for helping medical patients really arks me, it should be the hospital and the staff that needs to be thanked and then India as a country rather then this dinosaur try to get political scoring by taking this drama to Twitter so that her followers praise her and she can do some political point scoring.

Sushma if you really were such a champion of human rights tell your embassy In Pakistan to hand out medical visas without having to go through the drama bazi you usually do. Pakistan treats thousands of Afghans every year without trying to take single credit. so why all this bollywood acting on twitter.

PS we can tell a fake account being operated from India a mile away.

this was happen some dates of early march 2017 and we have 3 months so it was between march to may2017 . i have never shear this here on any where on internet . some of my friends here are my FB friends too they also never know it becasue i never post a single status on FB abut my issue . now when surgury done months ago baby is back home i did not open this thread but today when someone qoute me and asked me what you will do then i suddenly opened it without thinking much .

show off wo log kerty hain jin ko flu ho to FB per post ker dety hain or thora sa koi kam kareen to thread khol dety hain . it was my experiance and i was asked so i open it . without privious any thoughts to be open . story or bhi bari hai it was short cut
You have my sympathies buddy and I hope the little champion is doing well.

Being a parent I can understand what you feel when it comes to your son. I totally understand from where you are coming in a personal context.

But in the bigger picture of state relations, they go for leverage, tit for tat and MAD policies. I would agree that India has put the screw on the medical visa. The have made it clear it has to requested by higher authorities or played out in the open on twitter. Thats India's leverage. The same way pakistan has leverage over terrorists. The problem is when india is using its leverage then it's bad but when pakistan uses its best in the world. This is not a justification but an acknowledgement that the issue exists and why. I hope its gets resolved sooner than later.

It's good that you enlighten us with your story. I respect that and I know you to be one of the sanest members to have a conversation with. You need not justify or be sorry for anything regarding your story.

I admire you patriotism and your reasons for the decisions you took. I once used to be as patriotic as you. I am a lot more cynical now. I am glad your son is fine and recuperating well. May his generation grow up in an environment where such a thread is not necessary.

I admire you patriotism and your reasons for the decisions you took. I once used to be as patriotic as you. I am a lot more cynical now. I am glad your son is fine and recuperating well. May his generation grow up in an environment where such a thread is not necessary.
less to do with patriotism, more to do with self respect and ego.... most of us here will not beg in the street even in severe financial difficulties... many of us dont like to be taken advantage of, if possible.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom