What's new

Meet Marcos

They are not smart looking like special forces but look more like mullahs. :lol:

To understand that, you will have to face upto them and live to tell the tale. :pop:
BTW, they carry guns not books unlike mullahs.
Of course some mullahs may like to carry..............

p.s. they don't look as smart as Steven Siegel, Arnold Swarzenegger, and Rambo. Accepted.

url

MARCO.jpg

m02010112500002.jpg

610x.jpg

url

in terms of equipment I think the american SWAT teams are more equipped than them.But in terms of training they are much more trained

in terms of equipment I think the american SWAT teams are more equipped than them.But in terms of training they are much more trained

All American SFs are better equipped compared to Indian SF. And dont under estimate any American SFs training. You are not eligible to talk about the training done by American SFs, because you really dont know..

All American SF are better equipped compared to Indian SF. And dont under estimate any American SFs training. You are not eligible to talk about the training done by American SF, because you really dont know..

I wasn`t under estimating them.I was just talking about their role SWAT is for law enforcement while marcos is for behind the enemy lines thing and underwater operations.but you are still right I shouldn`t judge

Please go right and judge......the posters boast of Shining india's incredible abilities but it falls flat when there are basic operational flaws revealed thru the media and damaging assessment reports.

All the pictures in the post is more than 10 years old ......

please some one post latest pics.

There's a huge desparity b/w the salaries of a SEAL (2 Lac Rs/month)and a MARCOS (28000 Rs/month).
Atleast GoI should pay these elite grps such as NSG, SPG a respectable salary.

Its never about the money with these guys! Its about getting to do what no ordinary mortals can! On a routine basis. Marcos dont get called "bearded crocodiles" for nothing.

Its a choice few make, fewer still manage to keep it and get to brag about it.

Please go right and judge......the posters boast of Shining india's incredible abilities but it falls flat when there are basic operational flaws revealed thru the media and damaging assessment reports.

What operations flaws have been revealed regarding the MARCOS...Can you elaborate ?

What exactly wrong with MARCOS? You guys do not know anything but are ready to bark like puppets.

All American SFs are better equipped compared to Indian SF. And dont under estimate any American SFs training. You are not eligible to talk about the training done by American SFs, because you really dont know..

You are not eligible to talk about this either. So stop talking about MARCOS. You same American SF failed to climb a hill and became tired of climbing a rope. :rofl:

They are not smart looking like special forces but look more like mullahs. :lol:

Are you claiming that because they are bearded and possibly resemble or are Muslim then they should not qualify for serving in a tactical naval unit ? That is Islamaphobia at its worst buddy. You should be more sensitive

Are you claiming that because they are bearded and possibly resemble or are Muslim then they should not qualify for serving in a tactical naval unit ? That is Islamaphobia at its worst buddy. You should be more sensitive

They grow their beards and hair look like Muslims to fit in to Kashmir and conduct covert ops.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom