What's new

MERCILESS MAYHEM - The Bangladesh Genocide through Pakistani Eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I slept and wake up, took shower, had lunch but this kids keyboard warrior is still hanging around looking for solid evidence without defying what it is.

I stopped having good things to say when one of you spat in my face when I was telling him how we (myself included) were sympathetic to Bengali people. It's literally in this thread a few pages back.

Spitting in the face of someone who wants good relations is a very Hindu trait.

So again, no judgement, I respect everyone.
I'm just making observations based on behavior.

Also, I don't like fish, it's really gross. Maybe I should thank God I wasn't born a Bengal.

Also, believe it or not, I feel very happy reading about those bengalis in high office. It proves to me that we gave you people a fair chance. I'm not saying we are blameless, but we are also not the monsters you wish we were.

So one instance releases your animosity right?

Linking that example with Bangaldeshis having Hindu traits?

Its exactly your attitude, whether suppresed or revealed that led to Bengali feelings of animosity towards West Pakistan.

In the last few posts you have insulted time and time again Bengalis.

I don't really care what your rationale is.

When you start attacking a whole group of people with well known stereotypical insults, that makes you a racist.

Just an observation brah.

So one instance releases your animosity right?

Linking that example with Bangaldeshis having Hindu traits?

Its exactly your attitude, whether suppresed or revealed that led to Bengali feelings of animosity towards West Pakistan.

In the last few posts you have insulted time and time again Bengalis.

I don't really care what your rationale is.

When you start attacking a whole group of people with well known stereotypical insults, that makes you a racist.

Just an observation brah.

I've been in PDF since 2011. It's those 8 or so years of taking to bengalis what has changed my attitude. If you people just accept that Pakistanis are sympathetic to you and moved on, there would be no issues. Unfortunately you people seem to wake up every morning as ask "for can I brining up 71 today?"

And it's not only that, you guys have legalized prostitution, killing imams, there is another thread of "Islamic hate speech" that your government is banning.

I'm sorry if the truth hurts you so much that you have to lash out at me, but facts are facts.

I slept and wake up, took shower, had lunch but this kids keyboard warrior is still hanging around looking for solid evidence without defying what it is.
When did they install showers in the holy ganga?

I've been in PDF since 2011. It's those 8 or so years of taking to bengalis what has changed my attitude. If you people just accept that Pakistanis are sympathetic to you and moved on, there would be no issues. Unfortunately you people seem to wake up every morning as ask "for can I brining up 71 today?"

And it's not only that, you guys have legalized prostitution, killing imams, there is another thread of "Islamic hate speech" that your government is banning.

I'm sorry if the truth hurts you so much that you have to lash out at me, but facts are facts.

Water is something foreign to you medieval cave dwelling people. So you won’t understand.

Water is something foreign to you medieval cave dwelling people. So you won’t understand.
You're about as good at trolling as you are at telling fairy tales.... Not very good:disagree:

IMAFT should be sent into Bangladesh to hold referendum on this alleged genocide.

Let's talk facts then.

You are repeatedly labeling Bengalis as Hindu-like or un-Islamic.

Based on what? PDF for the last few years?

BD is a nation of 160 million.

Not to mention the many diaspora elsewhere.

I don't have to tell you theres a spectrum of practice amongst people.

Should I label all Pakistanis as un-Islamic based on the MANY Pakistanis I have come across
in the US as outright dirtbags who could case less about Islam?

And I don't have to tell you there are many out there.

Get off your high horse.

It's pretty apparent your views of condescention towards Bengalis.

No matter what your rationale, its not justified to label a whole group.

I can't change that as thats probably who you are. A racist.

Also, I am American.

The BD govt is not "my goverment"

And I don't agree with alot of what BD government does.

But that doesn't justify your insults.

Also, I am American.

The BD govt is not "my goverment"

And I don't agree with alot of what BD government does.

So you want more democracy. That can be arranged.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom