What's new

Miss India Sayali Bhagat (Hindu) In love with Pakistani Cricketer Shoaib Malik(Muslim

What would have you done if you were in place of Jinnah ?

I , just like Jinnah would have nothing to do with it. Thats all. What else would you expect? Apparently, you are reading some of the relies, not ll. Is that intentional or thats how you are??? In any case you people should leave slam to Muslims.

Your posts show ur life style! Ur thanks to Jeypore also show ur lifestyle. I and Imran are under attack of you all bcz we r defending the Islamic Rules. How do u dare to tell me I am abusing people, come on, show me proof where I am cursing! BAck to topic: I think everything has been said, now the liberal members r getting angry so please close this thread.

Have you completely lost your mind???!!!
My posts show my lifestyle? how and when exactly do foruming and posting styles have started representimg the lifestyles of people when its totally personal and can be judged only by keen observation???I will Thank and Report whenever/whoever I want to and there's nothing you can do about it than what you previously did.
Defending Islamic rules?by calling someone anti Islam that you know nothing about.You dont even know my name.
And dont ask for proof, you know what I'm talking about and I could dig out a thousand proofs,don't underestimate my potential and searching skills.
Finally you have no right to label other as SECULAR/LIBERAL/ANTI- ISLAM.As for myself, Im least concerned with Shoaib and others or their girlfriends.They are acountable for their deeds, yes, definitely NOT to you.Its Always the God.

Last edited:
i don't know where these common people take this discussion.leave the man alone. so wat if she is hindu i don't see anything wrong

Everyone here is going bonkers over this news.

Now I admit that everyone should mind their own business about this news but frankly, just for my own knowledge, I have a question for all you liberals who don't see a problem with a Muslim guy dating a Hindu girl.

What if this same situation was applied to your own households? How many of you would be comfortable with your brothers/sisters dating a Hindu woman or man? Even worse, what if it made its way to national news? I'm sure all HELL would break loose in that scenario but since it's someone else we're talking about here, its all 'Cool'.

And no, that's not an entirely different 'Ball park'. Think about it ...

What if this same situation was applied to your own households? How many of you would be comfortable with your brothers/sisters dating a Hindu woman or man? Even worse, what if it made its way to national news? I'm sure all HELL would break loose in that scenario but since it's someone else we're talking about here, its all 'Cool'.

taliban are just doing right to make a female go outside only with a company of a relative male...

Now I admit that everyone should mind their own business about this news but frankly, just for my own knowledge, I have a question for all you liberals who don't see a problem with a Muslim guy dating a Hindu girl.

Thats the thing Bro.................if their sister was dating even a muslim guy, they will have a heart attack.
A friend of mine married a hindu girl. I told him it was a bad idea( politely & only once) . They got married mashallah, they did 7 pheras for the wedding & now there is a "mandir" etc in their spare bedroom!

If religion is so unimportant, then I suggest we merge back with India, spare us un-necessary expenditure & live in peace!

WTF? I thought this thread would not last even for 1 day, and there you guys have wasted a lot of space and pages...

Amazing!

you know something BEZERK you are right....currently everyone...infact no i speak only for myself as not to upset everyone else... i am a Hypocrite ...and i admit it....because the so called "LIBREALISM" to us seems to mean let people become western....and as for family,culture & love these things in the western society have lost all meaning....at the end of the day most western people are lonely emotionally....!!!

the thing is as muslims we have lost our way we haven't become a good muslim or even a good libreal we have got ourself stuck in a very hypocrite life...RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE..... where as long as nothing is directly affecting us we say leave it its ok we are cool with it...but when something happens to us we bring in islam....something that we don't follow properly ourselves....islam has become a convinent escape and answer to all questions that show our true hypocrisy.....

i am a hypocrite but atleast one thing i know i am better than alot of really messed up dogs.....who have no respect for the opposite sex or for even their own family members.....

so i guess first step that everyone should do is judge themselves before judging others...everyone should accept their own hypocritic stands....before judging others....

Last edited:

I dont think anyone was really taking about dating with hindu women.We were talking about dating with Muslims/Pakistanis in general and huge part of populations are into dating so what's the problem?My sister would just not date a Hindu Man because of restrictions but if someone is doing it then what's your problem?Its their family problem.Shoib dad should ask him to stop dating Hindu women instead of the whole **** nation.

@saadahmed this is exactly what i am talking about "MY SISTER WON'T DO IT BECAUSE OF RESTRICTIONS" but if someone else does it WHATS THE PROBLEM......

ofcourse their is no problem but then don't encourage something that you would not do yourself or not let your LOVED ONES do.....my friend the problem is when things come to us we see it in the light of islam...ISLAM a religion that i bet most of us have a basic knowledge of like hey 4 MARRIAGES are allowed....

do you know in islam it says keep your wife happy proivde her a house and take care of her and all that but we EXPECT her to take care of our parents because it is a PART OF ISLAM!!! WRONG!!!!! nowhere in islam does it say she has to take care of your parents.....but it does say if you have old parents and YOU don't take care of them you will not go to JANNAT...

the problem is we confuse RELIGION with culture....and we interpret things the way we want to....

the best approach is not to give your OPINION on things that you yourself have two diffrent stands on.....and don't call your OPINON ISLAM nor LIBREALISM....its just your opinion...don't try to justify your stand by giving it names of modernaism,secularism,liberalism....or on the other hand RELIGION!!

I dont think anyone was really taking about dating with hindu women.

Why else do you think this thread is receiving so many responses? Because the subject in discussion here is a Male who's dating a Hindu woman.

We were talking about dating with Muslims/Pakistanis in general and huge part of populations are into dating so what's the problem?

No, the debate revolved around the fact that Shoaib was dating a Hindu woman. No body's talking about dating in 'General'.

Its their family problem.Shoib dad should ask him to stop dating Hindu women instead of the whole **** nation

Did you even read the posts in this thread? Who's asking shoaib here to stop dating? :lol:

My sister would just not date a Hindu Man because of restrictions but if someone is doing it then what's your problem?.

I don't have a problem, didn't you read my post? I simply asked the question for the sake of my own knowledge. I could care less about what any individual does in his life, my question was simply to understand the mindset of people who're promoting the idea that a Muslim dating a Hindu individual isn't a big deal.

Dating itself is a big deal in our society and the large part of the 'Population' you're so proudly referring to, does that under secrecy. Which means that throughout our country it is still not accepted.

But it's funny to see how you just said that due to some 'restrictions' you wouldn't let someone from your own family do something like that but on the other hand you're also promoting the idea that it's not a big deal if someone dates or better yet, dates a Hindu individual. Its THEIR problem right? Exactly the point of my question. As long as it doesn't effect US, we're ok with EVERYTHING happening in our society.

Hypocrisy much?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom