What's new

Missing Persons !!

Lets face it our agencies including ISI is not working in the interest of pakistan instead they r working in the interest of america and protecting them.

The reality is America hates ISI.

FBI arrests VA man charged as unregistered agent of Pakistani ISI | The Envoy - Yahoo! News

ISI and Pakistan Army are the only reasons why Pakistan is standing today. If it wasn't for ISI, Pakistan would be broken down to atleast 5 different small independent countries fighting against each other.

These agencies are lead by idiots.

If they do have to pick up someone, atleast they should do such that their TRACKS ARE COVERED so that they don't get embarrassed in courts and media.

Perhaps they have to learn from the legendary GESTAPO and NKVD. I am sure, however, that no agency today can match these 2 monsters of the past.
---------------------

And to hell with morality. ESPIONAGE is a dirty enterprise; it does not have LEGAL OR ETHICAL facets.

Lets face it our agencies including ISI is not working in the interest of pakistan instead they r working in the interest of america and protecting them.

Ok mr mature bro, explain this:

Article in dawn:
Pain hardens resolve of families of missing persons | Metropolitan | DAWN.COM

What did a matric student do to get picked up by these agencies and go missing and get tortured?

now for both of you, try and read and understand in a calm rational fashion.

There are millions of youth in Pakistan, why some of them go "missing" and why not others ?
Maybe they do some thing that attract agency's attention, they may have met some one , or done some thing which might actually constitute to an anti state action.

Having established the reason, one can deduce that IF some one develops an anti state mindset they must be tried and if convicted they must be punished.

Do you REALLY believe Pakistan Police and Judiciary are capable of this ?

Known terrorist and criminals are set free by the Police and judiciary because of our overly complicated and feudal infested police and legal system.

To fill this gap the agencies do what they know best; you CANNOT put any blame on the agencies, because they are only filling a vacuum.

There are millions of youth in Pakistan, why some of them go "missing" and why not others ?
Maybe they do some thing that attract agency's attention, they may have met some one , or done some thing which might actually constitute to an anti state action.

Or they wouldnt sell their land for a pitance to some one with power or thier sister would not marry some ones son.

The "logic" of they were arrested there fore they are guilty and if half of them are dead before they get to court its ok is a very dark road you dont want Paksitan to go down.

Having established the reason, one can deduce that IF some one develops an anti state mindset they must be tried and if convicted they must be punished.

Do you REALLY believe Pakistan Police and Judiciary are capable of this ?

Known terrorist and criminals are set free by the Police and judiciary because of our overly complicated and feudal infested police and legal system.

To fill this gap the agencies do what they know best; you CANNOT put any blame on the agencies, because they are only filling a vacuum.

Wow So Smart.

So using your logic, Robbers only Rob Corrupt people, cause I haven't been robbed yet and my friend who is very honest hasn't been robbed yet. Think, so many robberies, why haven't we been robbed or mugged?

Or I've got another one..

and another and another.. how many stupid examples do you want me to give you that look like your example?

You didn't answer, What did a 14/15 year OLD did to deserve TORTURE/KIDNAPPING? A matric student?

Why don't AMERICAN's disappear inside america by their Secret agencies?

Whats the purpose of ISI/MI etc? To safeguard Pakistan, right? So, If the SAME AGENCIES go against Pakistani Law, how are the safeguarding pakistan. Its like saying the Police Wala takes rishwat cause its a detterance against crime.. lol. The act of RISHWAT itself is a crime. A crime cannot stop another crime.

2 wrongs DONT make a right. No matter WHAT. All the BLAME is ON the agencies because ITS with their help the VACUUM exists. If they work FOR pakistan, STRENGTHEN evidence gathering, OBEY the LAW, the vacuum WONT be there.

Oh and lastly, there are a million youth out there. Not all of them die in accidents. Why is it that you and me haven't died in an accident? Maybe they are stupid and we are not? Read this again and your justification again, and if you still dont get it, than I am sorry.

So using your logic, Robbers only Rob Corrupt people, cause I haven't been robbed yet and my friend who is very honest hasn't been robbed yet. Think, so many robberies, why haven't we been robbed or mugged?

so Robbers = PA or ISI or MI... you really need to know the difference between criminals and controllers

Whats the purpose of ISI/MI etc? To safeguard Pakistan, right? So, If the SAME AGENCIES go against Pakistani Law,

Since going against Pakistani Law (which allows criminals, terrorists, and target killers to be free) so they are not safeguarding Pakistan..

In short If you understand, "If someone is planning to start a separation movement in Pakistan, and ISI/MI (whose responsibility is to stop such movement) and ISI get to know through intercepted call. Now If same person is being arrest and putted infront of the court then court can free him on the bases of "lack of evidences (since voice evidences are not accepted in court)" or "doubts (may be court thinks some else can also use his cell or doubts on intercepting device)" or "some other LAW oriented clause (May be stay order this is the most favorite tool for criminals, today we can't get our old home back since court in-capabilities and case is still running in the court)". So, you think ISI will let him free and continue his movement?

There are things which normal law enforces such as Police or Normal Military can't do, which is why these agencies such as ISI/MI or mousat, or FBI or CIA are made. Yes, ISI did wrong while not cleaning up the traces but not in safeguarding the nation.

missing-persons-10.jpg

---------- Post added at 10:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 AM ----------

^^ the last picture Ms. Rohaifa died day after seeing her two "alive" kids...

---------- Post added at 10:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 AM ----------

may Allah have mercy on us... though I see no reason !!

Leader to know Ik's latest position on this contentious issue i came across this article posted by some Nadia Khan;

In the beginning Imran Khan has started taking side of all those who were trying to find the whereabouts of missing persons in Pakistan. Till the end of Pervaiz Musharraf era, he was seen in many of these protests on streets and in the corridors of law where was appeared as their staunch supporter. Be it Dr. Afia or Ms. Amna Junjua or missing youngsters of Balochistan, Imran Khan was there in many of the protests, public meetings or press briefings. Since then he turned himself as the 3rd political force in Pakistan by himself, or by his hidden partners, he is seen away from this cause.
UnQuote

The full article can be read as follows;
PAKISTANI POLITICS!: Imran Khan & missing persons case - part 1

Could you pls enlightened us what future course of actions PTI/IK planned to highlight this issue, as i don't see any latest statement on it form IK or any other PTI leader for quite some period.

Leader to know Ik's latest position on this contentious issue i came across this article posted by some Nadia Khan;

In the beginning Imran Khan has started taking side of all those who were trying to find the whereabouts of missing persons in Pakistan. Till the end of Pervaiz Musharraf era, he was seen in many of these protests on streets and in the corridors of law where was appeared as their staunch supporter. Be it Dr. Afia or Ms. Amna Junjua or missing youngsters of Balochistan, Imran Khan was there in many of the protests, public meetings or press briefings. Since then he turned himself as the 3rd political force in Pakistan by himself, or by his hidden partners, he is seen away from this cause.
UnQuote

The full article can be read as follows;
PAKISTANI POLITICS!: Imran Khan & missing persons case - part 1

Could you pls enlightened us what future course of actions PTI/IK planned to highlight this issue, as i don't see any latest statement on it form IK or any other PTI leader for quite some period.

I think he now has adopted a more practical approach... without authority, practically Imran Khan cannot do anything about these things... but now he is trying to bring Baloch leaders with him.... which is a practical approach...

P.S. Nawaz sharif after a failed talk with the Baloch leader Atta ullah Mengal, goes to the missing persons camp, does that make any sense, what he is trying to achieve while bieng in power? dramaybazi hai or kuch nahi...

we have listen less about missing persons from Balouchistan whereas they are approx 90% of total missing persons of Pakistan

look at this video (start from 5.30)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think he now has adopted a more practical approach... without authority, practically Imran Khan cannot do anything about these things... but now he is trying to bring Baloch leaders with him.... which is a practical approach...

P.S. Nawaz sharif after a failed talk with the Baloch leader Atta ullah Mengal, goes to the missing persons camp, does that make any sense, what he is trying to achieve while bieng in power? dramaybazi hai or kuch nahi...

The strogest practical approach would be that all political parties and groups inside and outside of parliment joins hands in this national cause and awares ordinary public to the plight of these people, which eventually makes the way for our judiciary to take bold decision...which i'm sure in the offing.

Sure IK cannot do anything while sitting outside but at least instead of seeing it just as a point scoring matter, he actually direct 'some' of his tirade against agencies-ISI as well along side Govt., or opposition in parliment. Bcz at the end of the day everyone now knows including judiciary that who are the stumbling block in the resolution of this contentious issue....and their recent rulings against that department are quite visible to undestands the matter for any ordinary persons, that's why media as well as politicasl awareness is a must to nip the evil in the bud collectively....!!

P.s. NS dramybazi or IK it will be exposed in coming weeks and months....rest assured...!! However, i sincerely hope and pray no one fails on this contentious issue for Pakistan ever.

The strogest practical approach would be that all political parties and groups inside and outside of parliment joins hands in this national cause and awares ordinary public to the plight of these people, which eventually makes the way for our judiciary to take bold decision...which i'm sure in the offing.

Sure IK cannot do anything while sitting outside but at least instead of seeing it just as a point scoring matter, he actually direct 'some' of his tirade against agencies-ISI as well along side Govt., or opposition in parliment. Bcz at the end of the day everyone now knows including judiciary that who are the stumbling block in the resolution of this contentious issue....and their recent rulings against that department are quite visible to undestands the matter for any ordinary persons, that's why media as well as politicasl awareness is a must to nip the evil in the bud collectively....!!

P.s. NS dramybazi or IK it will be exposed in coming weeks and months....rest assured...!! However, i sincerely hope and pray no one fails on this contentious issue for Pakistan ever.

the jinn is out of the bottle already my friend, and those who matter have not realized it yet, only, as you suggested that APC demanding and forcing the security agencies to put their acts in order, can solve the issue...

and we all do sincerely hope that the political lot will do quickly something about it... I already see no statement coming from China opposing the Balochistan related resolution presented in house of representative... Door to waters best solves USA problems in the region for a longer existence...

ISLAMABAD: Despite all the hue and cry and claims of hundreds of missing persons, a report released by the United Nations about cases of enforced disappearances say that only ninety-eight (98) persons are missing in Pakistan.

A list of cases of enforced disappearances prepared by the UN working group, a copy of which is available with this agency, has named ninety-eight countries where a total of 53239 people have been reported missing. The highest number of 16545 missing persons has been reported in Iraq, followed by 12230 in Sri Lanka.

It said that there were 431 missing persons in India, 532 in Iran, 672 in Nepal, ten in Saudi Arabia and ninety-eight in Pakistan. Of the 98 missing persons in Pakistan, 18 have been recovered and investigations were in progress against 12 other persons.
http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/161950-un-says-only-98-missing-pakistanis-its-record.html#post2641850

what ever is the number,balochistan problem must be immediately solved and balochis be given more than our share of development,or i say development in punjab

investment should be more in mineral rich balochistan which consists more than 50%of pakistan than punjab

Back
Top Bottom