What's new

MOD to HAL: Build Tejas Mk.2 With Export In Mind

You're just assembling them. Nothing different than the Indian sweatshops making jeans and textiles from fabric made by a machine in China. You'll have to get permission from every single seller, due to LCA's diversity of suppliers. And once you sell it, haha, who will buy? They'll pick JF-17 over it for the price of the LCA, pumped up of course by India's several imported parts.

So, China does not have sweatshops, does it?:cheesy: Get real, dude!

I'm not at all interested in a pissing contest here.

What I ask of you is simple, name the foreign parts in Tejas to prove the point that it is almost completely (90-95% , I presume) foreign.

Just name the parts and we can discuss further. If not then I'm not gonna waste my time.:wave:

You're just assembling them. Nothing different than the Indian sweatshops making jeans and textiles from fabric made by a machine in China. You'll have to get permission from every single seller, due to LCA's diversity of suppliers. And once you sell it, haha, who will buy? They'll pick JF-17 over it for the price of the LCA, pumped up of course by India's several imported parts.

Me-Blah blah black sheep r u a fool.

BF-yes Sir yes sir trolls make me a fool.

First of all u have to name the constituents,then we will decide how much % is foreign.

Second,go and learn the business of international arms export,u have a lot of IQ(in Kartik's word-Imbecilic Quotient:lol:)

Third,if what u speak is true,any day any buyer will any day select LCA over JF-17,so stop contradicting.

You don't have the right to sell it. Almost all the components are foreign, and from different suppliers at that.
Dude go away and get a life. I see you troll on every thread. This is the mk 2. Other than the engine most of the components are going to be indigenous. Moreover once the Kaveri is ready even the engine is indigenous. Is the gripen not exported with a foreign engine? For a country which literally copies planes part by part you have as much right to tell us something like this as the papua new guineans do.

Dude go away and get a life. I see you troll on every thread. This is the mk 2. Other than the engine most of the components are going to be indigenous. Moreover once the Kaveri is ready even the engine is indigenous. Is the gripen not exported with a foreign engine? For a country which literally copies planes part by part you have as much right to tell us something like this as the papua new guineans do.

No need to insult a humble country like Papua New Guinea by comparing them with PRC....

Which idiotic country will pay $40 million a piece for a less agile version of the Mig-21?

Many idiotic countries pay for reverse engineered Chinese junk..so why not this ?
The real Quality of a Aircraft can be know only when other countries test it and buy it...example F-16,SU-30.
Till now to which countries does China exported its Aircraft(Except JF-17)?????Any Idea

The real Quality of a Aircraft can be know only when other countries test it and buy it...example F-16,SU-30.
Till now to which countries does China exported its Aircraft(Except JF-17)?????Any Idea

Shenyang J-5, 6, 7, are exported these are Russian copies. J-10 is being exported to Pakistan. And I am sure J-17 will be exported too..

Untrue. There are enough number of african and arab nations who are just building their air force and would love to buy the JF17 at its 99cent store price. I mean it is a decent plane. And is very cheap. But export is hardly an indicator for quality. Rafale is an awesome plane. But its price tag is out of this world too. Hence no takers. Doesn't make it a bad plane.

MOD to HAL: Build Tejas Mk.2 With Export In Mind
Why IAF has ignored to purchase them ??/ :) Just kidding but i think there's big possibility of this. Also i hardly think we could manage to export it. Just look at F16, it has a good track, it comes cheap, its way more advanced than LCA mk2. I compared it with F16 because soon USA will start to sell it to other markets where it was restraining before and our LCA mk2 will cost somewhat similar to F16. Not to mention soon China will start exporting its fighter jets and then it would be hard for us to sell because there is huge possibility of those fighter jets to be way more cheaper than ours.

Guys Please do not encourage the Trolls.... They cannot resist the Fact that India has an INDIGENOUS Fighter aircraft to pitch in the market... So lets not bother them,, The Tejas MK1 according to Saraswat has been approached By Many Countries, Well So whats the take on it??

Guys Please do not encourage the Trolls.... They cannot resist the Fact that India has an INDIGENOUS Fighter aircraft to pitch in the market... So lets not bother them,, The Tejas MK1 according to Saraswat has been approached By Many Countries, Well So whats the take on it??

LCA is never INDIGENOUS.
The radar, engine, missile, control system, computer, everything on it need to be imported or designed by some foreign companies.

No troll please, show me the testbed of LCA's control system, show me the wind tunnels used for LCA's design.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom