What's new

Modi feeling the wrath of JF-17s

Honestly ive been in forums FULL of indians and ive made them go crazy

I could feel their tears through the screen:rofl:

Ive actually lost money this week because instead of concentrating on work ive been trying to support Pakistan in my own way:undecided:
O yaar rozi ko laat na maaro trolling ke chakkar main. :(

Btw share some SS of those crying bharatis. :D

Coulda-Shoulda-Woulda.jpg

I thought MKI had a 1000km range rdar and 12 BVR missiles
Shove all of them up your arse fucking crying bharti bitches
i can remember chest thumping of our indian members here . we sent f-16 in 1999 in kargil india sent mig-27 and mig-21 for fight we kick them both . after some 20 years we send jf-17 to bomb india still we face same mig-21 we kick it again . lagta hai humari kismat main mig-21 ko marna hi likha hai 50 saal se

OK but they have su30 MKI. This is supposed to be better than all Pakistani planes, especially the 3rd generation low quality JF17. Even the f16 are 4th generation planes from the 1980s. Piece of cake for the Mirage 2000 and Su30MKI 4.5+ generation fighter plane

Wow totally dismissing 300 MKI's, doesn't look good.
Non airforce in the world has 100 percent operational fleet. But, Indian fleet in worst condition. They flew Mig21, for few reason. First pilots are comfortable flying , second it old and low cost maintenance . Third reason , if any of Rafale or SU30 mki shotdown , then it will be big shame not only India, also for manufacturer. Plus, there fleets are not war operational , they can be flight operational. But war operational is different scenario.

Last edited:
Pakistan must do whatever that can be done to ensure that Modi gets reelected in India.

Modi running India for the next 25-30 years would be an extremely ideal situation for Pakistan.

I'd say this is a now or never like situation. It is imperative to for Pakistan to ensure at all costs Modi remains in power. The importance of this cannot be stressed enough! Five years of someone like Nawaz Sharif or Zardari in control of India will be a heavenly gift to Pakistan.

One of the hundreds of funny videos of Indian media, how superior they were in air combats compared to PAF.
Especially the mention of Tejas in comparison to JF 17. It is hilarious.
We know one thing for sure now. JF 17 was there right in the midst of the rumble, kicking the backsides of world renowned fighters like SU30 and Mirage 2000 and older Mig 21, while the paper tiger Teja was where it belongs, in the dumps.
I hope these Indian presenters see their old videos and die of shame.

Mean the episode of MKI shot down by JF-17 is true? So that's why he didn't consider credibility of MKI.

Wow totally dismissing 300 MKI's, doesn't look good.
It is still a good aircraft but if they want to conduct strikes without making PAF aware, they will need something that is more stealthy than an MKI with a smaller radar signature.

Pakistan's response has to be measured but some programs have to be speeded up. For those talking about money, that is an issue but like the nuclear program, somethings will get prioritized. Also the economy, despite the short term challenges now, will recover iA as well. Pakistan's economy isn't always aneamic.

For those talking about money, that is an issue but like the nuclear program, somethings will get prioritized. Also the economy, despite the short term challenges now, will recover iA as well. Pakistan's economy isn't always aneamic.

So what you're saying is that for any of that to happen, I'm gonna have to give up on all the extra Halwa Purri and start contributing more to the national kitty! :o:

Rafale hota to ketha F22 hota to aesa na hota :lol:

English please. Let the world hear this all.

So how old this is Modi video bemoaning the lack of Rafael aircraft? Also, is he truly admitting the recent Indian failure in the air combat? He's saying 'if we had Rafael then the result would have been even better' but also admitting about the recent great loss.

To me it doesn't make sense why did he mention rafale?

Modi himself delayed rafale deal and shrunk the deal from 126 to just 36 aircraft in same amount of money.

Rahul gandhi replied to him correctly. Modi is so shameless.

Back
Top Bottom