What's new

Modi indirectly admits superiority of Pakistan’s air force

PM Modi said that when the world is standing behind India's fight against terror, some parties are questioning it.
News18.com

New Delhi: Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Saturday took on the opposition over the issue of air strikes on terror camps in Pakistan, saying that the entire country is feeling the absence of Rafale fighter jet aircraft.

https://www.news18.com/news/politic...modi-amid-tensions-with-pakistan-2053633.html
But if IAF is already so competent downing F-16s with Mig-21s, why is he moaning? Why is he saying the outcome could have been different? Mig-21 downing F-16 is a bad outcome? The tone sounds so somber, hahahaha

2 Air craft (SU 30 & Mig 21) shot down
2. 1 helicopter crashed 6 dead
3. 1 prisoner of war. (later released)
4. More than 20 Indian soldiers including 3 captains killed on LOC.
5. Indian Air marshal sacked.
6. India wins the war.
This is how India has won all the wars.:woot::woot::woot:

Modi Jee Indirectly admitting that their airforce got totally humiliated by the PAF. I mean come on!
- Successful strike killing 300 terrorists
- Mig-21 shooting much superior F-16
- PAF Jets getting intercepted before striking their targets in IoK
- India getting its pilot back

Indians should be off to moon to celebrate... But deep inside they know the truth :)

Exactly my point, how is it that the one with a downed F-16 is dancing and celebrating while the so called victor is moaning like a bitch? Until today there is no evidence from Indian side except a missile piece which conveniently shows the contract number and missile model, but being Indians, they are not competent enough to get a Pakistani contract number but instead copied a Taiwanese one. hahahahaha

Maybe the IAF didn't realise the potential of the JF-17 and didn't unleash the best aircrafts in its Arsenal? Could be an interesting theory...

You are solely responsible for delay in arrival of Rafale jets: Rahul Gandhi to PM Modi

Rahul Gandhi's remark came after PM Modi on Saturday said the country is today feeling the absence of Rafale fighter jets.

Congress chief Rahul Gandhi went on record to say that "PM Modi is a thief" who "stole Rs 30,000 Crore" from the Indian Air Force and gave it to Anil Ambani.

PM Modi said India continues to suffer due to the politicisation of the Rafale deal
Congress president Rahul Gandhi accused Prime Minister Narendra Modi of being "solely responsible" for the delay in the arrival of Rafale jets.

"Dear PM, Have you no shame at all? YOU stole 30,000 Crore and gave it to your friend Anil. YOU are solely responsible for the delay in the arrival of the RAFALE jets," Rahul Gandhi tweeted on Saturday.

"YOU are WHY brave IAF pilots like Wing Cdr. Abhinandan, are risking their lives flying outdated jets," Gandhi said on Twitter.

Rahul Gandhi's remark came after PM Modi on Saturday said the country is today feeling the absence of Rafale fighter jets. PM Modi, while speaking at India Today Conclave 2019 in New Delhi, said the recent incidents could have been different if the previous government had purchased the Rafale fighter jets.

"In dino bahut charcha chal rahi hai aur ek swar uth raha hai ki desh main Rafale ki kami khal rahi hai. Aaj Hindustan ek swar main keh raha hai ki aaj agar hamre paas Rafale hota toh shayad parinam kuch aur hota (Today there is talk that India is missing the Rafale jets. The entire nation is saying that if India had Rafale jets today, the outcome of the recent incidents would have been something different)," he said.

PM Modi also came down heavily at the Opposition for "politicising" the Rafale deal and said India continue to suffer because of this.

"And at present, we continue to suffer due to the politicisation of the Rafale deal. The vested interests and politicisation has caused great harm to the nation's interest," PM Modi said.

Meanwhile, Congress chief spokesperson Randeep Surjewala said the nation witnessed a monologue by a "narcissistic" prime minister sans any sense of accountability.

He said the prime minister is obsessed with one word-- 'Modi' -- and forgets that India is a thriving democracy of 132 crore people with a multitude of opinions.

"When will Modiji take decisive action against Pakistan-sponsored terror? Compromising national security and gross intelligence failure are the characteristic style of a non-functioning Modi government.

"In last 56 months, 498 soldiers and officers have been martyred in Jammu and Kashmir alone. In the month of February 2019 alone, 55 brave soldiers laid down their lives due to the menace of Pakistan-sponsored terrorism," a statement quoting Surjewala said.

He said the prime minister had blatantly "politicised" the bravery and martyrdom of India's soldiers as a political pamphlet.

"Latest instances of Modiji's cronyism are the Rafale deal and handing over of 5 out of 6 airports to his crony friends," the statement said.

The Congress also hit out at the ruling dispensation for its alleged poor handling of the economy.

"Modiji's directionless policies and myopia of economic vision have been disastrous for India's economy. No wonder, every economic expert across the spectrum now says - 'Modinomics' is harmful for the country.

"With nearly 50 days to go, India awaits for Modi government's departure," Surjewala added.

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/sto...ts-rahul-gandhi-to-pm-modi-1469237-2019-03-03

A lil' something I designed earlier today. I don't have facebook OR twitter, so I thought i'd share it here.

Modi%20%20Abhinandan.jpg

Very cool janab! keep up the good work :enjoy:

After delayed tejas program, they have to keep numbers filled and used Mig21 as Inceptors.
But according to india media 24 PAF jets came, so how they went back unharmed in the presence of SAMs & Mig2000 &, Sukhui near border. ???

It was just another script of upcoming bollywood movie I guess

Why does it have to be F-16s? JF-17 Thunders are armed with BVR too.
because of two reasons. first they recovered an amraam piece. second it is unbelievable that paf sent only jft against whole of indian fighters without falcons supporting them.

You can go and search what I have written about Su-30 on the forum. I once created a thread titled Su-30 is an Indian folly. The thread attracted criticism from Russian members and simply disappeared into thin air. It is possible that not mentioning Su-30 kill has something to do with Russian sensitivities. In the immediate aftermath of Pakistani response, a Russian member came online and said I now understand why nobody wants to sell you advanced jets. Your pilots are good.

Haha. In your heart of hearts, YOU used to believe it too :P

And you never bought into it?
Tbh I never did

Hey guys after a long time. I am curious what happened to SU 30 MKI Bachan and its 8,10,12 BVR missiles. I am on this forum from a very long time. Most of the time I am here as a guest but we all remember what Indians used to talk about since last decade and how they used to brag about their MKI. What happened to its 400km BVR. According to Indians a Squadron of MKI can Finish the whole PAF. So what happened now. The one they used to called FJ17 Bunder made a complete Monkey out of their Military.
What happened to their S 400, S300, Israeli Systems, Akash System which can even get a lock on the moon.
Where is the MIG 21 which shot down F15, F15 of the USAF, last time I checked it got a good bloody nose.
Where are those radars and jammers which they said are second best after the USAF systems and can see every god damn PAF fighter from 1000km.?????

Hey guys after a long time. I am curious what happened to SU 30 MKI Bachan and its 8,10,12 BVR missiles. I am on this forum from a very long time. Most of the time I am here as a guest but we all remember what Indians used to talk about since last decade and how they used to brag about their MKI. What happened to its 400km BVR. According to Indians a Squadron of MKI can Finish the whole PAF. So what happened now. The one they used to called FJ17 Bunder made a complete Monkey out of their Military.
What happened to their S 400, S300, Israeli Systems, Akash System which can even get a lock on the moon.
Where is the MIG 21 which shot down F15, F15 of the USAF, last time I checked it got a good bloody nose.
Where are those radars and jammers which they said are second best after the USAF systems and can see every god damn PAF fighter from 1000km.?????
What they actually used to say that kinda non sense?

the indians are slow and sluggish people who cannot respond at appropriate time I think their airforce and armed forces and operators of sam were drunk and involved in raping women during this combat

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom