What's new

Modi indirectly admits superiority of Pakistan’s air force

Go to twitter page of IAF.
Screenshot_2019-03-03-11-38-33.png

There u go.

Thats why I said, try to do strategic bargaining and come out of this non-sense of A/B/C PEC.
We pay get F-35...………. People may say and think I am gone mad...…. But yes we have opportunity ….
But for that we need to do 2 things ,,,,,,,, 1st improve our economy and relationship with USA ,,,, 2nd make sure we have no need of F-35 ……… Don't get it !! Let me explain.... Buy J-10s or EFT or J-16 and replace Mirages ASAP ( I prefer J-10).... speed up JF-17 Block III ………. Buy or build (speed up Project AZM)…… As soon As USA see 500+ advance gen birds with PAF , they will offer us F-35 to replace our F-16sssssssssssssssssssssssss

So Modi accepts defeat after IAF getting thrashed by PAF.

Sir any chance PAF would go for J-10 C in the coming future?
No chance as PAF is acquiring JF17 Blocks2 more and about to induct block3.
and all the major remaining resources will be diverted to Project Azm for next 8 years

After delayed tejas program, they have to keep numbers filled and used Mig21 as Inceptors.
But according to india media 24 PAF jets came, so how they went back unharmed in the presence of SAMs & Mig2000 &, Sukhui near border. ???
This means India does not have any defence on her borders. Explains how mujaheedin can continue to come in and out at ease.

Ideally some other country can take over India's defence. Like Pakistan.

#Iamserious

Absolutely, They used to make unbelievable arguments, I still remember their MMRCA tender. I even got done with school, doing my second job and got married but MMRCA is no where to be seen.

Imagine the guys that first heard about LCA projects. Those guys if they were 20 years old at the time have now retired but the LCA is still in the drawing board lol

because of two reasons. first they recovered an amraam piece. second it is unbelievable that paf sent only jft against whole of indian fighters without falcons supporting them.

If you can target an aircraft from a 100 km away with BVR missiles, then why does it matter which aircraft you use as long as the aircraft is BVR armed?

Pakistan has 100 JF-17 Thunders armed with BVR AAMs. I think, one needs to think from how far the SU-30 MKI was targetted from instead of thinking it was a close WVR engagement.

PM Modi said that when the world is standing behind India's fight against terror, some parties are questioning it.
News18.com

New Delhi: Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Saturday took on the opposition over the issue of air strikes on terror camps in Pakistan, saying that the entire country is feeling the absence of Rafale fighter jet aircraft.

https://www.news18.com/news/politic...modi-amid-tensions-with-pakistan-2053633.html
Indians finally realizing that Russian junk is not up to the task? Hmm.

After Allah Almighty, we should silently thank Yankees for the recent successes of PAF (TPS77, Vera-E, Aim120, F16, ALQ Jammers,...). Please do not forget our AF was and still organized along the lines of USAF, and we still have alot of doctrinal commonalities.

Only If I may, could I suggest to mend ties with Americans and try to do as much strategic bargaining as possible. The only real solution to Rafale + S400 combo, in my opinion, is this

1280px-F-35A_flight_%28cropped%29.jpg
images-8.jpg

This means India does not have any defence on her borders. Explains how mujaheedin can continue to come in and out at ease.

Ideally some other country can take over India's defence. Like Pakistan.

#Iamserious
Then I am sure Modi don't need Rafale in the presence of Su30Mki, Mig2000 against jf17, f16 junks. Wait.... what modi said. Modi is missing Rafale :lol::lol::lol:

Hey guys after a long time. I am curious what happened to SU 30 MKI Bachan and its 8,10,12 BVR missiles. I am on this forum from a very long time. Most of the time I am here as a guest but we all remember what Indians used to talk about since last decade and how they used to brag about their MKI. What happened to its 400km BVR. According to Indians a Squadron of MKI can Finish the whole PAF. So what happened now. The one they used to called FJ17 Bunder made a complete Monkey out of their Military.
What happened to their S 400, S300, Israeli Systems, Akash System which can even get a lock on the moon.
Where is the MIG 21 which shot down F15, F15 of the USAF, last time I checked it got a good bloody nose.
Where are those radars and jammers which they said are second best after the USAF systems and can see every god damn PAF fighter from 1000km.?????

Well looks like they got lock onto their own Mi-17 and shot it down.

Watch from 11:11 to 25:18.

But if IAF is already so competent downing F-16s with Mig-21s, why is he moaning? Why is he saying the outcome could have been different? Mig-21 downing F-16 is a bad outcome? The tone sounds so somber, hahahaha

The Indian rhetoric and reasoning is filled with inconsistencies and contradictions.

beta jung larny ke liye sirf weapons kafi nhi hoty otherwise USA wars lose na kerta . jo kam 800 fighters na ker saky wo 36 rafale se kara lena usko bhi dekh leen gay .
Sir jee, American loss in Afghanistan is due to the fact that Afghans never welcome foreign interventions. Many in Afghanistan simply refuse to submit even if they loose everything in the process. Secondly, a war is much different in 'occupation phase'.

US perform well in strictly military-to-military engagements (conventional warfare); good weapons make difference in the right context and battles. Try to challenge US forces on conventional terms and see what happens.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom