What's new

Modi to flag off first train from Arunachal to Delhi

U r simply a BIG IDIOT,A Highly confused fellow & a moron of the highest order. U say 10 different things at a time. First u r saying we r against Indians,then Nagas,then next door Assamese. U further wrote Arabs & Africans r civilized. When I pointed the civil war in Zimbabwe, u r talking about Mugabe. Are u aware how the blacks r treated in South Africa overall

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/23/w...h-africans-feel-unwelcome.html?pagewanted=all

The History of Apartheid in South Africa

BBC - History - Nelson Mandela 1918-2013 (pictures, video, facts & news)
Nelson Mandela led the struggle to replace the apartheid regime of South Africa with a multi-racial democracy,he was Imprisoned for 27 years,

Have u been to Saudi Arab,
Wow!!Blaming your comprehension problems on me?I wrote arabs and africans are less uncivilised than Indians,do get the subtle,yet all important difference my low iq friend?Why should I a south tibetan bother about assamese or nagas?
Now stop quoting and linking outdated information of the apartheid era.Fact is what it is-
A-You have comprehension issues due to lower intellect
B-South tibet is under illegal and immoral occupation of India.
C-Africans and arabs are less uncivilised than Indians.

PS-Any more off-topic posts will be reported.

Poor Indian,can't tolerate that south tibetans don't like Indians and whips out the default response of "false flag":lol:

Dude .. Thats enough.. I have been watching over you for long and I was sure you would prove that you are not from AP or that from any other part of India. People from AP never categorize Tibet to North or South as I studied in Madikeri in Karnataka. If you are a Tibetan you should certainty know the importance of the places in its vicinity.

Dude .. Thats enough.. I have been watching over you for long and I was sure you would prove that you are not from AP or that from any other part of India. People from AP never categorize Tibet to North or South as I studied in Madikeri in Karnataka. If you are a Tibetan you should certainty know the importance of the places in its vicinity.
Sure,another Indian with a "eureka" moment that I am not from where I say I am.@-sarthak ganguly once went as far as to hint that I was a double id of Chinese dragon and went on his own little victory dance to pat himself.
@PlanetWarrior-suggested I was a muslim from pakistan.
I have even been called a bangladeshi.In short you Indians will clutch anystraws to convince yourself contrary to the facts.
Anything more?

Sure,another Indian with a "eureka" moment that I am not from where I say I am.@-sarthak ganguly once went as far as to hint that I was a double id of Chinese dragon and went on his own little victory dance to pat himself.
@PlanetWarrior-suggested I was a muslim from pakistan.
I have even been called a bangladeshi.In short you Indians will clutch anystraws to convince yourself contrary to the facts.
Anything more?

Why would I have anything differ from what you say, when you yourself claim you are not an Indian. I am only saying that the people of Arunachal Pradesh are Indians. I never said you are an Indian anywhere. Its you who is dying hard to prove you are from Arunachal Pradesh. lol.. Anything more?

Why would I have anything differ from what you say, when you yourself claim you are not an Indian. I am only saying that the people of Arunachal Pradesh are Indians. I never said you are an Indian anywhere. Its you who is dying hard to prove you are from Arunachal Pradesh. lol.. Anything more?
He he,again,another Indian.I am from south tibet aka your fake "AP".Now where did I try to claim to be an Indian.I have always maintained that I am from south tibet aka "fake AP" and we are under illegal occupation.Now if you say I am not an Indian,which I agree with then it must mean South tibet is not part of India but CHina and if it is with India,then it must be under illegal occupation as I,a south tibetan living here,am not an Indian.
Oh yes I almost forgot,you seem to have a problem with comprehension as well like the suresh guy.Reported as well for being off topic.Now go be clever with your double digit iq somewhere else.

Still have trouble digesting facts after all this time

And?These stuff is fanned by mugabe to stay in power.He uses the boogeyman of "Evil white man" to stay in power.WHat of the rest of the countries in the continent of Africa?Places like SA and their civilised society?
Ask your fellow countrymen,planetwarrior himself on how he is treated in ZImbabwe and Africa and then ask an african student of how he is treated in India.The african lead over you Indians in being civilised and welcoming and being better as human being will be revealed crystal clear then.

Since you asked, I am treated horribly in Zimbabwe. Subject to verbal abuse. Threatened with my life on a regular basis. Subject to slavery and taken advantage of financially. Life couldn't be worse here. I always pray , "Bhagwan meh maff karo" :undecided:

And yes , you are a false flagging Pakistani troll :D

Since you asked, I am treated horribly in Zimbabwe. Subject to verbal abuse. Threatened with my life on a regular basis. Subject to slavery and taken advantage of financially. Life couldn't be worse here. I always pray , "Bhagwan me maff karo" :undecided:
Sorry,I didn't know.:(
My sympathies with you.It's just that you always seemed so fair to africans on other threads and I thought you were telling the truth as I feel the same about them after my experiences.

Sorry,I didn't know.:(
My sympathies with you.It's just that you always seemed so fair to africans on other threads and I thought you were telling the truth as I feel the same about them after my experiences.

It's not the Africans man. It's my wife I was referring to :D

Ask @Armstrong and @seiko and @SarthakGanguly . These are just a few of the guys whom I complain to about my experiences :D

He he,again,another Indian.I am from south tibet aka your fake "AP".Now where did I try to claim to be an Indian.I have always maintained that I am from south tibet aka "fake AP" and we are under illegal occupation.Now if you say I am not an Indian,which I agree with then it must mean South tibet is not part of India but CHina and if it is with India,then it must be under illegal occupation as I,a south tibetan living here,am not an Indian.
Oh yes I almost forgot,you seem to have a problem with comprehension as well like the suresh guy.Reported as well for being off topic.Now go be clever with your double digit iq somewhere else.

It is not me that has a double digit and cleaver is not a bad profession, he lives by hard work not by begging. This is another reason that you are not from AP as people from there never use such languages as they respect those who work hard. Man you are proving to be more incompetent and less Tibetan with ever other post you place.

AP was given the statehood by the demand of its natives if my history is right. They demanded for statehood and we gave. You still call us Occupants. This again goes to prove that you have no clue about AP rather just a false flagger.

It is not me that has a double digit and cleaver is not a bad profession, he lives by hard work not by begging. This is another reason that you are not from AP as people from there never use such languages as they respect those who work hard. Man you are proving to be more incompetent and less Tibetan with ever other post you place.

AP was given the statehood by the demand of its natives if my history is right. They demanded for statehood and we gave. You still call us Occupants. This again goes to prove that you have no clue about AP rather just a false flagger.
All I will say on the statehood is this.We were a union territory before which meant less control over our own lands.It was a practical decision to keep you guys out.You are still occupiers until you totally leave and let us re-join China.

This thread is about railways in south tibet built by Indians even after our unwavering protest.
Any more off topic posts from you will not be entertained by me.

All I will say on the statehood is this.We were a union territory before which meant less control over our own lands.It was a practical decision to keep you guys out.You are still occupiers until you totally leave and let us re-join China.

This thread is about railways in south tibet built by Indians even after our unwavering protest.
Any more off topic posts from you will not be entertained by me.

Lol the protest was against not protecting the ILP and a bigger Lol at your History. It was a Part of Assam and everything that happened later was based on the demand of its people.

Who care if a false flagger entertains my post or not. You are anyways anti truth.

Lol the protest was against not protecting the ILP and a bigger Lol at your History. It was a Part of Assam and everything that happened later was based on the demand of its people.

Who care if a false flagger entertains my post or not. You are anyways anti truth.
Yeah right!!Another idiot in history.South tibet came under Assam only after the british conquered it and lhasa surrendered the territory on a platter to the brits.The traditional definition of Assam is the ahom kindom which ends in the foothills of himalya. and south tibet is obviously excluded from it.
The protests are against Indians and ILP is just a politically correct talking point.The main issue is Indian immigration.
And finally,didn't I already say we did it because it benefitted us and kept you out?DId I say we didn't do it or supported separation from the administrative zone of Assam and then as a state of our own?

What different thing am I saying?You are slow aren't you?

Ne Indian look different than Indians. Under the caste system, NE Indian are schedule tribes and are look down upon by Indians. No wonder NE AIndians like you are foreigners in your own country.
problem is chins like you are basically idiot ..............who says that schedule tribes are in caste system ....

and as far as people of NE is concerned i have studied and lived with them they are as indian as i am .....so keep your sh!t to yourself

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom