What's new

Modi visiting Lahore today

modi-nawaz-airport-759.jpg

The guy with the blue tie behind NS carries a briefcase......... "filled with power" if you know what I mean. He should have a black mask on his face so no one knows his face :enjoy:. Pakistan has adapted serious and advanced command and control capabilities. Good to see safety procedures on multiple levels :tup:

And similarly, they other side would ask RAW to abandon operations in Baluchistan, Karachi and KPK. So I guess, you'll always remain in darkness!!!

Why always bring in pessimistic stuff? Move on to 2016 and with optimism. Modi and NS, are mature, seasoned politicians and leaders. They didn't exactly meet to repeat the past. There is a much broader picture here, to slowly start to let people on each side get involved with each other and defeat misconceptions and issues. Why not cherish the good development, instead of keep bringing up the past? Neither one of you is clean, unlike what your media suggests!

No evidence the world does not believe your lies

The current Pak govt is the most powerful civilian govt since 1977--the last was the one of ZAB.
As I had said several times in this forum before: One unintended but unmistakable consequence of 9/11 and the resulting violence in Pakistan was the weakening of the 'Security State' in Pakistan. I don't think the Army is interested in power--not when the sitting President/COAS like Musharraf himself was reduced to a 'Bunker President' by 2007.

This govt has the mandate and the credentials to take off where Musharraf-Manmohan left off...
I am sorry but this is not this easy....it is a herculean task to build institutions that has been weakened by decades old policy...i am not challenging that this will not eventually happen however it is going to take a lot of time...having said that no doubt Nawaz is a strong PM..however i have my doubts when it some to delivering something without consent from PA....anyways a good start...

Yes, a330 had an engine problem, landed back at LHE safely.
He lost it during the intial climb and descent back to runway might have been quite unpleasent for a lot of folks. Must have been chaotic day at LHE!

This is what RESPONSIBLE and peace-seeking nations do. Only an IDIOT would interpret these actions as a weakness.

What a terrible coward Modi is for seeking peace for his people,right? :o:

The trouble is you people have been brainwashed into thinking Indians are blood-thirsty who have started all wars with you and Modi is the worst example of an evil Hindu looking to destroy Pakistan. Modi was elected to bring prosperity to his citizens NOT to start any wars, everything he has done in office signifies this, in fact this trip is the perfect example of this- flies to Russia to talk defence anf economic deals, flies to Afghanistan to inuagarate their new parliament and further India's interests there then goes to Pakistan to try and further some sort of dialougue with an eye on some sort of normalisation in the long term. Peace with Pakistan is only going to benefit India.

@FrenchPilot @Aminroop @Echo_419 @Spectre @nair @AUSTERLITZ @ayesha.a @PARIKRAMA @Water Car Engineer @ana

I'm sure military/special flights can be arranged in much shorter notice than this.
Why bang your head against a wall?

The guy with the blue tie behind NS carries a briefcase......... "filled with power" if you know what I mean. He should have a black mask on his face so no one knows his face :enjoy:. Pakistan has adapted serious and advanced command and control capabilities. Good to see safety procedures on multiple levels :tup:

No, @Orangzaib mian. That is a briefcase full of Burnol, part of the First-Aid Kit.
Gernail Raheel Sharif has the key to all the "Atmi-Bums" in Pakistan. Nawaz can get just as close to it as Hafizzz Saeed can get to the Kardashian babe.

oh but these are the soul of punjabi khaana
I know but normally to guests we prefer to serve meat dished palao,karhai,kabab e.t.c
Doesnot mean people dont like them.i love mooli parathay,saag and makai ki roti but i would normally not serve them to my guests

So does Indian PMs bodyguards
images

See the first guy on left.

No, @Orangzaib mian. That is a briefcase full of Burnol, part of the First-Aid Kit.
Gernail Raheel Sharif has the key to all the "Atmi-Bums" in Pakistan. Nawaz can get just as close to it as Hafizzz Saeed can get to the Kardashian babe.

On a serious note the Nuclear Football is a myth which has been debunked many a times. There was once a briefcase with command keys with the president but with the advent of newer technologies such measures have been made redundant.

The authorization of President or PM in our case is done in a far streamlined and secure manner. The exact details known by none except the people in the chain of command. Having a guy with a briefcase following the President is absurd and contraindicative to the extreme.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom