What's new

Modi's Clean India Drive & reality...

India has always had more poverty than Pakistan. Sad that there are still people so poor that they need to do this.

India has always had more poverty than Pakistan. Sad that there are still people so poor that they need to do this.
Yet we still rank 20 spots higher than you on HDI and MPI. Most bicycle rikshaw pullers in India have a better standard of living than the average Pakistani @Nilgiri

Surprised by the lack of turbans. Was expecting 90% of men to have them.

Yet we still rank 20 spots higher than you on HDI and MPI. Most bicycle rikshaw pullers in India have a better standard of living than the average Pakistani @Nilgiri

And? You still have more poverty. That's a fact. No need to get butthurt over facts.

Would it hurt to pick up the trash and litter? What is so difficult about cleaning after yourselves? And why is everybody honking?

Man, the place just looks so shabby. Almost like a temporary refugee settlement.

That is how most South Asian cities look like.

Do yourself a favor and watch videos of Pakistani, Bangladeshi, and Nepali cities for comparison.

Although Sri Lankan cities are much more developed.

That is how most South Asian cities look like.

Do yourself a favor and watch videos of Pakistani, Bangladeshi, and Nepali cities for comparison.

Although Sri Lankan cities are much more developed.

Maybe, I don't know... but isn't India the only superpower to be located in South Asia?

amritstar, a scarce indian town with a population of only 1 million seems much more chaotic and populated than 25 million-populated Arabian coast megacity, Karachi!!!

don't believe me??? look at the videos!!! Karachi is a billion times more sane, clean, and livable then amritstar.

Maybe, I don't know... but isn't India the only superpower to be located in South Asia?
If you are looking for a serious answer, India is the only country in South Asia that has any possibility of becoming a "superpower." Already its giant economy makes it the only country in South Asia with any sort of global influence.

Oh and btw, India has uplifted more people out of poverty than any country with the exception of China. Although obviously, there is still a long way to go.

Just curious, what makes you hate India so much? I have never met an American with any negative perception of India as strong as yours.

amritstar, a scarce indian town with a population of only 1 million seems much more chaotic and populated than 25 million-populated Arabian coast megacity, Karachi!!!

don't believe me??? look at the videos!!! Karachi is a billion times more sane, clean, and livable then amritstar.

No one will believe you mate, Karachi is rated one of the worst cities in the world to live in!

https://www.dawn.com/news/1427079

https://www.thenews.com.pk/latest/355474-karachi-listed-amongst-worlds-least-liveable-cities-survey

Back
Top Bottom