What's new

Modi's 'Mad Dog Posture' - Credible threat or a populist farce?

Still why did they choose not to go to an Islamic country rather than staying in a Dharmic one?

One part obviously was that we didn't carry out ethnic cleansing of Muslims like Pakistan under Mr. Jinnah carried out, deliberate and near complete ethnic cleansing by Muslim league guards (on horseback and many of them British army trained).

Mr. Jinnah was the two nation theory leader and it was his responsibility to take out all Muslims.

Instead you are blaming us for not kicking the Muslims out due to the "treason"!

I know for you ethnic cleansing is par for the course. You can see that minorities have been completely almost wiped out from Pakistan and many other Islamic countries.

So obviously to such people, others' tolerance appears to be a weakness. To be taken advantage of, almost like a parasite.

At some point, the immune system of host body would react violently and then you would see complaints about why the parasitic behavior is being repulsed!

India is not going to be divided again. Any traitors should have left during the partition to Pakistan, or ideally all the way back to the Arabic desert.

Also as a Muslim, you are expected to do hizarat to Dar-Ul-Islam from Dar-Ul-Harb or Dar-Ul-Kufr.

Yet millions of you are doing reverse hizarat, even though it goes completely against the basic tenets of Islam, the Sunnah and the two nation theory.

@Chinese-Dragon This part is supposed to apply to your Uighurs and the Huis as well. ;)

Something inevitable and i have already explained it as to why and why you only should blame your elders.Anyway the mistake is already committed and is beyond repair at any cost

Something inevitable and i have already explained it as to why and why you only should blame your elders.Anyway the mistake is already committed and is beyond repair at any cost

Not sure where you explained it and what the explanation was.

You, being a researcher, should know the Mr. Jinnah and the Muslim league had not thought through the two nation theory, the idea of Pakistan, what it was supposed to be and mean and how it was supposed to be run.

A few days before Pakistan was created, a very senior league leader admitted that they had all left it to Mr. Jinnah and had no idea of any of these issues.

Mr. Jinnah never spelt out his stand on any of these issues for his own reasons. He was trying to manage a bunch of contradictions in order to "win the case" for Pakistan, being a good lawyer.

He won the case and the consequences are for all to see.

We don't believe that people of different religion can't live together in one nation and in peace. It was the responsibility of those who thought like this to manage this obvious contradictions in their stand.

So we will give equal rights to people of all religion and freedom to practice their religions freely. That is what we are and have always been.

Don't compare us with narrow minded, extremist ideologies that seek to exterminate all differences, mostly on minor matter of interpretations or even over whether someone should have been the second or fourth succssor to someone in some random insignificant desert state.

how would you feel if I call Jinnah as a mad dog ? If you want respect for your leaders, learn to follow a basic decorum of communication. I mean surely one or more moderators can come along and ban me if I reciprocate and call Jinnah a mad dog, but then defence.pk is a very small part of the social network on internet and Indians can call Jinnah a mad dog in reciprocation in many other places which are visited by most of Pakistanis on this forum and get away with it.

Wont it be better if we try and stay away from calling Modi and Jinnah as mad dogs and stick to a more civil discussions. Abusing anyway will not lead anywhere.

Jinnah great leader, modi mad dog. There fixed it.

That's what you think. Ask an Indian (and there are more of us than You), and Jinnah could be worse than a mad dog. But nothing to be achieved by calling Jinnah a mad dog or even implying that he was a mad dog. Hence my comment about trying to stay away from calling Jinnah (or Modi) a mad dog, irrespective of your personal feelings.

--
i raised same before.. but seem MOD is Deliberate sleep ..
its their decision where to take their ship ..
Yes. They live in the stupid delusions that by abusing an Indian Prime minister, they are achieving something.

That's what you think. Ask an Indian (and there are more of us than You), and Jinnah could be worse than a mad dog. But nothing to be achieved by calling Jinnah a mad dog or even implying that he was a mad dog. Hence my comment about trying to stay away from calling Jinnah (or Modi) a mad dog, irrespective of your personal feelings.

Yes. They live in the stupid delusions that by abusing an Indian Prime minister, they are achieving something.
---
i know ....
having opinion is one thing and making it as atttiude is another
modi have controversial past .. accepted
tagging him all bad adjective when highest court of india cleared it.. SC resect by all indian above all ......so that name calling is either childish or satisfiying ego of few who cant see beyond the bend ..
or they just dont understand what indepdant judicary is all about.
---
Protest is our right when somthg worng is hapnig..
taking action on same is their right and responsibilty...
seems Responsibility is repalce by resistance in this case
--------------------------------
Reminder - 1
-------------
1. Mao
if same thing happened .. i apologize behalf of my fellow indians
if that is so.. please write to MOD to add in Policy that inclduing gandhi and jinnah MAO also be in same list ...
@Horus @Chak Bamu @Oscar@WebMaster
Can we add Mao Zedong in list of father of nation which should not be abuse / degraded

2. Head of state ..
Please be clear on calling, naming Head of state ..
i wrote it last time also but either ignored or decision awaited.
Respect is dered to Head of state ..
Same happens in Human / civil society..
having opinion is one thing .. you have right to have it
but
no right to abuse .. seems this is given free hand on same issue
Mods are culprit too in this.. sorry that a sad fact

these issue
setting bad precedent for PDF ..
218776_upload_2014-10-25_22-27-5.png

Reminder - 1
----------------
--
@Chak Bamu @Oscar @Fulcrum15@WebMaster
i know its usless to call mod for this as i did many times but no result...

1.Calling PM of India as Terrorist /Mass murder..

Court Clears Narendra Modi in Riots Case - India Real Time - WSJ
The attacks on Muslims exploded across Gujarat after around 60 people were killed when a train carrying Hindu activists was set on fire near the town of Godhra. A Supreme Court-monitored Special Investigation Team in 2012 said it found no evidence that Mr. Modi had any role in the state-wide killings

Please See BOLD part that indian SC cleared him when themselves were monitoring probe.. enough said..

you may have perosnal opinion about modi .. fine but as ADMINISTRATOR calling head of nation terrorist is right?
on what basis PDF Management alllowed to call indian PM terorist..

1. is he decalred Terrorist / Muderd in indian couert .. NO
2. is he decalred Terrorist / Muderd in international couert ..NO
3. is he tried in Int court of jutice for genocide .. NO

US Court summon
yes.. he was summmon but for why ...
New York has issued summons against the Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi for his alleged role in presiding over the anti-Muslim pogrom in Gujarat during 2002 when he was Chief Minister of the state.
US court issues summons against Modi - The Hindu

So its Alleged not proven,,
as per Law of natural jusice..
Everyone charged with a penal offence has the right to be presumed innocent until proved guilty according to law in a public trial at which he has had all the guarantees necessary for his defence
Right to be Considered Innocent until Proven Guilty

---
Then how and What paramet PDF Managet allowd calling him those adjective..
----
Silence of Mod
You have right to remain silent but not at cost of Truth and Duty...
its you Duty to stand by on side of Truth based on Facts and Data .and logic...
--
I rest my case here...

--
let MOD reply on their stance they i will reply with all species

Last edited:
@Chinese-Dragon Your opinions are as flimsy as a wet tissue paper , only few months were part of the Modi fan club

Besides Chinese and Pakistanis think they should have the freedom to fire ,infiltrate and send troops to our side of the border when ever they feel like without being reciprocated . When reply is given back in kind you see threads like these pop up.

This would not happen if you people were concerned with your side of the border and not this side but unfortunately sending infiltrators and Chinese troops to this side has become somewhat of a hobby. So yeah , any misadventure from our neighbors will be given back in kind , so maybe its best to stick to your own borders and not throw a hissy fit when what you are doing comes back at you .
For some strange reason I doubt Chinese dragon nationality, he seems to me one of the pretenders, the more he speaks, the more he seems.

For some strange reason I doubt Chinese dragon nationality, he seems to me one of the pretenders, the more he speaks, the more he seems.

Luckily it is very easy for me to prove it, ask the site Administrator Horus what my nationality is. :wave:

It's not hard to prove your nationality on here, just have a webcam chat with Horus and show him your ID card. Not only does it have a unique ID number that can be cross-checked, it also proves my Chinese nationality, and even my ethnicity (since my original Chinese name is there, and it a very common Han Chinese name).

Last edited:
It is not in Pakistan interest to get i9nto tussel with india at the moment. Our economy is weak and 1.5 lacs of forces are on western border fighting TTP . Indian knows this and that is why it is try to put pressure on us . BJP is trying to show that they will be tough on Pakistan

India would not do anything overtly . they lack balls for it and as gandhi himself said Hindus are cowards .
Their numbers and big bags of money dont scare us . But i believe they have no plan to get in war with Pakistan as well . Modi is just maintaining his image of being tough on Pakistan . they have no plan to attack pakistan ..

It is not in Pakistan interest to get i9nto tussel with india at the moment. Our economy is weak and 1.5 lacs of forces are on western border fighting TTP . Indian knows this and that is why it is try to put pressure on us . BJP is trying to show that they will be tough on Pakistan

India would not do anything overtly . they lack balls for it and as gandhi himself said Hindus are cowards .
Their numbers and big bags of money dont scare us . But i believe they have no plan to get in war with Pakistan as well . Modi is just maintaining his image of being tough on Pakistan . they have no plan to attack pakistan ..
What is this fascination for balls I see in Pakistanis?

:lol: you guys seems to think from your balls too ;)

Luckily it is very easy for me to prove it, ask the site Administrator Horus what my nationality is. :wave:

It's not hard to prove your nationality on here, just have a webcam chat with Horus and show him your ID card. Not only does it have a unique ID number that can be cross-checked, it also proves my Chinese nationality, and even my ethnicity (since my original Chinese name is there, and it a very common Han Chinese name).

"Very Common" in China means 300 million ppl having that name ?:p:

and yes.. next year will be the 800th Anniversary of Beijing's UNCONDITIONAL surrender to Ghenghis Khan...Something which NO Bharatiya King did...

Field%20Museum%20-%20Genghis%20Khan%20Mural.JPG

Image --> Siege of Beijing, in which a FEW Mongol soldiers died... but forced Jin Empire to a humiliating defeat

Chinese are all pomp and show...

but I doubt when a real show-down occurs... the Chinese army with almost NO combat experience even at High levels of PLA will fall like pack of cards..

i know ....
having opinion is one thing and making it as atttiude is another
modi have controversial past .. accepted
tagging him all bad adjective when highest court of india cleared it.. SC resect by all indian above all ......so that name calling is either childish or satisfiying ego of few who cant see beyond the bend ..
or they just dont understand what indepdant judicary is all about.
---
Protest is our right when somthg worng is hapnig..
taking action on same is their right and responsibilty...
seems Responsibility is repalce by resistance in this case
--------------------------------
Reminder - 2
-------------
1. Mao
if same thing happened .. i apologize behalf of my fellow indians
if that is so.. please write to MOD to add in Policy that inclduing gandhi and jinnah MAO also be in same list ...
@Horus @Chak Bamu @Oscar@WebMaster
Can we add Mao Zedong in list of father of nation which should not be abuse / degraded

2. Head of state ..
Please be clear on calling, naming Head of state ..
i wrote it last time also but either ignored or decision awaited.
Respect is dered to Head of state ..
Same happens in Human / civil society..
having opinion is one thing .. you have right to have it
but
no right to abuse .. seems this is given free hand on same issue
Mods are culprit too in this.. sorry that a sad fact

these issue
setting bad precedent for PDF ..
218776_upload_2014-10-25_22-27-5.png

Reminder - 2
----------------
--
@Chak Bamu @Oscar @Fulcrum15@WebMaster
i know its usless to call mod for this as i did many times but no result...

1.Calling PM of India as Terrorist /Mass murder..

Court Clears Narendra Modi in Riots Case - India Real Time - WSJ
The attacks on Muslims exploded across Gujarat after around 60 people were killed when a train carrying Hindu activists was set on fire near the town of Godhra. A Supreme Court-monitored Special Investigation Team in 2012 said it found no evidence that Mr. Modi had any role in the state-wide killings

Please See BOLD part that indian SC cleared him when themselves were monitoring probe.. enough said..

you may have perosnal opinion about modi .. fine but as ADMINISTRATOR calling head of nation terrorist is right?
on what basis PDF Management alllowed to call indian PM terorist..

1. is he decalred Terrorist / Muderd in indian couert .. NO
2. is he decalred Terrorist / Muderd in international couert ..NO
3. is he tried in Int court of jutice for genocide .. NO

US Court summon
yes.. he was summmon but for why ...
New York has issued summons against the Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi for his alleged role in presiding over the anti-Muslim pogrom in Gujarat during 2002 when he was Chief Minister of the state.
US court issues summons against Modi - The Hindu

So its Alleged not proven,,
as per Law of natural jusice..
Everyone charged with a penal offence has the right to be presumed innocent until proved guilty according to law in a public trial at which he has had all the guarantees necessary for his defence
Right to be Considered Innocent until Proven Guilty

---
Then how and What paramet PDF Managet allowd calling him those adjective..
----
Silence of Mod
You have right to remain silent but not at cost of Truth and Duty...
its you Duty to stand by on side of Truth based on Facts and Data .and logic...
--
I rest my case here...

I think improved Sino-Pakistani cooperation is one vital aspect of this puzzle. I believe 1962 was a huge wasted opportunity (due to the pro-US policies of Ayub Khan), but was certainly not the last opportunity.

Unfortunately most of that coordination is happening behind closed doors, so can't be a part of our discussion.

if 1962 was lost opportunity , what happened during 1999 aka Kargil? when Chinese refused to help PAK.

Modi is going to make the same mistake that Nehru did, of overstretching himself. The question is, when Modi inevitably makes that one big mistake (Forward policy 2.0), will we be there to catch him? And how will we deal with the aftermath.
you again mistaken 1962 .... after 1962 their was 1967 happened but you clock stuck at 62 only because in china no one told what happened in 67.

Surprise attack with thousand soldiers on a 5 -10 man border post is nothing great. but what happen when Indian troops started to arrive in large number , Chinese gone back as they don't have guts to fight with large no of troops in 62.

Modi's tendencies are directed at Indian Muslims, he has no such leverage over Chinese or Pakistani citizens, and both countries are very much able to pay him back in kind. As we have seen during the last Pakistan-India border incident over the LOC, with Modi declaring "We taught them a lesson"... only for artillery fire to resume the next day. :lol:

Not artellery fire, only small scare fire, India started the retune and PAK is silence now. PAK has to RUN to UN because the losses it got was so much, that it can't let its new reporter to be near line of control whereas indian cameramen was roaming on borders.

In fact we have seen Modi fall flat on his face (what we call 仆街 in Cantonese) twice already. First with the so-called "Chinese incursion" during Xi Jinping's visit to India, which India tried to pass off as some disconnect between the CPC and the PLA, which any Chinese person knows is pure BS. Xi Jinping has consolidated his power base in the CPC and the PLA to an extent that has not been seen in the last few decades, just check for the name Xu Caihou to see an example.

The second was with his claim to have "taught a lesson" to Pakistan, only to have firing resume the next day. He is stretching the limits of his capabilities, and when he finds out that returning India to 8%+ growth is impossible, he will have to find another way to consolidate his political capital. This could turn into a Hitler-like (or Modi-like) situation, and we know how that turned out.

Yesterday i heard Indian Army stopped Chinese army from making road........ you came claiming that land then go after that. When India claim any land it says that forever and not unlike chines which came and then forced to go.

Can you the magnitude of firing that started next day? not even PAK able to fire more then 5 mins ... Indian BSF retaliatory fires make their Gun fall silent.

Luckily for us, China and Pakistan combined are vastly more powerful than India, by multiple times. Modi's foolishness could turn into a huge opportunity to solve the border issue, once and for all.

War is of course the worst case scenario, but Indian policy may leave us with no choice, like it did with the Forward Policy. And we must be prepared for a repeat of the same.

Well Indian will give this time bloody noise like it did in 1967 to Chinese.... go and read book if your CPC has guts to tell you what happen in 1967 lol ... they hide it like Square incident.

Back
Top Bottom