What's new

Modi's 'Mad Dog Posture' - Credible threat or a populist farce?

By the way, India only has 70% Hindus.

India actually has the 2nd largest Muslim population in the world.

And given their growth rate, India will soon be the number 1 largest Muslim nation in the world.

Did you get pull that number out of your yellow ***? By the latest demographics, Muslims are 13-14 %, Hindus are around 82-83 and the rest (Sikhs, Christians etc) are 3-4%. Even among muslims, around 30-35% are Shia, who usually vote for BJP and are very well assimilated. So yeah , India is in no danger from Muslims.

As for the Chinamans, the turks are slaughtering them from what I've heard. Turks seem to be very good in knife tactics, having popped hundreds of yellow hans in the last few months. A little bit of support to them and the ulghur provinces will be free.

That is bound to happen. That is what we call the steady state in physics/math. Chinamans can never conquer the muslims. Chinese have a history of being slaughtered like pigs by the mongols :rofl:. One man, Genghis khan alone popped more than 100 million hans. That is the natural state of order and we will return to it soon. Turks will not bow down to the yellow man

So you think you know more than the Indian Army itself? :lol:

If you believe that, India should try to do something instead of hiding and crying during the next "Chinese incursion", like Modi just did. :P

Are you short sighted? I clearly said "For now,India can't" . So i agree with the Indian army. I am talking about the situation in the next 10-15 years. Besides, if the Chinese really want to do anything other than play games, they should fire a few bullets and then see. We are basically pacifists unless someone pisses us off. All Chinese incursions involve no bullets , the Chinese sit, camp and then leave. The day that changes, the spanking will begin

Last edited:
By the latest demographics, Muslims are 13-14 %, Hindus are around 82-83 and the rest (Sikhs, Christians etc) are 3-4%. Even among muslims, around 30-35% are Shia, who usually vote for BJP and are very well assimilated. So yeah , India is in no danger from Muslims.

That is according to the 2001 Indian census.

The 2011 census did not include religion. Guess why? :azn:

Even according to the decade old 2001 census, India already has the 2nd-3rd largest Muslim population in the world.

And by the trends, India will soon be the largest Muslim country on Earth.

We are basically pacifists unless someone pisses us off. All Chinese incursions involve no bullets , the Chinese sit, camp and then leave. The day that changes, the spanking will begin

If by pacifists, you mean hiding and crying during Chinese incursions, then sure.

We see it all the time, most recently during Xi Jinping's visit, when Modi did exactly that. :lol:

The Indian Army already admitted they are no match for China. All your bravado vanishes into nothing whenever there is a Chinese incursion.

That is according to the 2001 Indian census.

The 2011 census did not include religion. Guess why? :azn:

Even according to the old 2001 census, India already has the 2nd-3rd largest Muslim population in the world.

And by the trends, India will soon be the largest Muslim country on Earth.

If by pacifists, you mean hiding and crying during Chinese incursions, then sure.

We see it all the time, most recently during Xi Jinping's visit, when Modi did exactly that. :lol:

The Indian Army already admitted they are no match for China. All your bravado vanishes into nothing whenever there is a Chinese incursion.

Lol yes, we have plenty of examples of chinese bravado ,which includes spray painting and running away. As I said before , if they are no match , you should probably fire a few rounds of mortar the next time you come. But I know that won't happen. Chinamans aren't exactly known for fighting , having been literally slaughtered by the Mongols and more recently , by the Japs. Reading about the rape of nanjing or nanking or watever brings tears of laughter in my eyes :rofl::rofl:. So yeah, I highly doubt the Chinese are in mood for another spanking. Obviously Indian army is in no position to invade China. However , with our current forces , we can easily defend our borders , plus probably push the Chinamans out of tibet.

Now enough talk for today , I have work . Adios. Now i suppose you can give another negative rating, it's gonna have so much impact on my life :lol:

Lol yes, we have plenty of examples of chinese bravado ,which includes spray painting and running away. As I said before , if they are no match , you should probably fire a few rounds of mortar the next time you come. But I know that won't happen. Chinamans aren't exactly known for fighting , having been literally slaughtered by the Mongols and more recently , by the Japs. Reading about the rape of nanjing or nanking or watever brings tears of laughter in my eyes :rofl::rofl:. So yeah, I highly doubt the Chinese are in mood for another spanking. Obviously Indian army is in no position to invade China. However , with our current forces , we can easily defend our borders , plus probably push the Chinamans out of tibet.

Now enough talk for today , I have work . Adios. Now i suppose you can give another negative rating, it's gonna have so much impact on my life :lol:

You are not living in reality.

Your own Indian Army already said they have no chance of matching China.

India keeps crying about "Chinese incursions"... but you can't do anything about it. As we have seen every single time.

:rofl:

And tell me why the 2011 Indian census did not mention religion at all?

Maybe because of the exponential growth rate of Indian Muslims? There is no other plausible reason to completely remove religion from the 2011 census.

Not only is India the 2nd largest Muslim country, you also have Sharia courts already. Which can only end with a Muslim dominated India, or another Partition.

Last edited:
You are not living in reality.

Your own Indian Army already said they have no chance of matching China.

India keeps crying about "Chinese incursions"... but you can't do anything about it. As we have seen every single time.

:rofl:

And tell me why the 2011 Indian census did not mention religion at all?

Maybe because of the exponential growth rate of Indian Muslims? There is no other plausible reason to completely remove religion from the 2011 census.

Not only is India the 2nd largest Muslim country, you also have Sharia courts already. Which can only end with a Muslim dominated India, or another Partition.

You misunderstood. When we were shelling the pakis, we were sending you a message too. the message is, we ain't shy anymore of conflicts and we WILL give as good as we receive. And yes, Indian Army stood it's ground in front of the mighty chinese which it "can not" match. we matched and it matched.

do you know how the CCP is annihilating uighyur muslims ? don't worry. pakistanis may join you in killing a muslim but others will avenge what u r doing TODAY in XinJiang. today. you have sent 2 divisions of armed forces, not police into XinJiang. Two or three days back. allah may save them from the PLA !

So, your muslim rousing scheme may work in ur client state pakistan...not in India.

Poverty is everywhere in the world, even in US, Canada, UK and other rich countries. But let me assure you Pakistan is 1000 times better than india, our standard of living is way higher than Indians.

How many poor starving Pakistanis can even afford a 'palmful' of boiled rice and thin dal too? Let's see...

So, before shooting your mouth, I suggest you look inward at your own predicament! But yes, Bhutto did mention that Pakistanis will eat grass in order to fund your nuclear program. So you guys are pretty used to it!

And needless to say, Indians don't eat grass! :P

And by the way, you got a 'positive' rating for this flame thread of yours? :woot: Carry on Munna Bhai! You also deserve the Lambada Literary Award for this tripe!!

You're right, we had very little input on the matter. Apart from a few "red carpet welcomes" on his trips to China, we had no real way of ensuring his victory. Just a few hints here and there.

Of course, nobody wondered "Why the Hell is China giving Modi a red carpet welcome if he isn't even the leader of India yet?"

Luckily people don't tend to think too much about that, like why a leader of a state/province is getting a welcome that is reserved for a head of state? Isn't that strange?

Don't think about it too deeply. :D
Man you too have started believing in conspiracy theories, I guess you are spending too much time with our pakistani friends.

:D

Poverty is everywhere in the world, even in US, Canada, UK and other rich countries. But let me assure you Pakistan is 1000 times better than india, our standard of living is way higher than Indians.
:woot: Your nonsensical tripe is spectacular in its idiocy!

Mad Dog posture is required in order to be a super power. I think Modi realizes that.

Which part of Modi's posture after becoming the PM classifies as a " Mad Dog " ?

Before you answer, check out similar postures held by leaders of Pakistan at different times in the last 6 decades.

India's neighbors had possibly got used to a pacifist India which remains pacifist but assertive.

How should Pakistan calculate Modi's 'Mad Dog Posture' ?

As we're at it, he's trying to fan jingoism among his electorate during polls. Bashing Pakistan with 'trigger diplomacy' has worked historically well. Just start a flame war accusing Pakistan of imaginary border violations and supporting Kashmiris...the next thing you'll know is that those who can't even have a palmful of boiled rice and thin dal too would pick up their unwashed dhotis and get high on jingoism.

That is all understood. He is a mass murderer who's comfy with a bloodbath, he is an Islamophobic demagogue and a product of Hindutva ideology which seeks a mythical kingdom he plans to rule while riding a cow.

On the other hand are his real world limitations. He runs the only country in the world geographically locked between two nuclear armed enemies which are allied to each other. A weakening economy, a limit on the use of conventional military force and an almost complete string of pearls.

The question is...if Modi's policy towards Pakistan is going to earn him any more cookies than jingoistic hoo ha and populist votes?

If he commits aggression against Pakistan, either covertly or overtly...what should be our response to restrain him?

What does this mean for China and its interests in Pakistan and the region?

Thoughts?
--
@Chak Bamu @Oscar @Fulcrum15@WebMaster
i know its usless to call mod for this as i did many times but no result...

1.Calling PM of India as Terrorist /Mass murder..

Court Clears Narendra Modi in Riots Case - India Real Time - WSJ
The attacks on Muslims exploded across Gujarat after around 60 people were killed when a train carrying Hindu activists was set on fire near the town of Godhra. A Supreme Court-monitored Special Investigation Team in 2012 said it found no evidence that Mr. Modi had any role in the state-wide killings

Please See BOLD part that indian SC cleared him when themselves were monitoring probe.. enough said..

you may have perosnal opinion about modi .. fine but as ADMINISTRATOR calling head of nation terrorist is right?
on what basis PDF Management alllowed to call indian PM terorist..

1. is he decalred Terrorist / Muderd in indian couert .. NO
2. is he decalred Terrorist / Muderd in international couert ..NO
3. is he tried in Int court of jutice for genocide .. NO

US Court summon
yes.. he was summmon but for why ...
New York has issued summons against the Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi for his alleged role in presiding over the anti-Muslim pogrom in Gujarat during 2002 when he was Chief Minister of the state.
US court issues summons against Modi - The Hindu

So its Alleged not proven,,
as per Law of natural jusice..
Everyone charged with a penal offence has the right to be presumed innocent until proved guilty according to law in a public trial at which he has had all the guarantees necessary for his defence
Right to be Considered Innocent until Proven Guilty

---
Then how and What paramet PDF Managet allowd calling him those adjective..
----
Silence of Mod
You have right to remain silent but not at cost of Truth and Duty...
its you Duty to stand by on side of Truth based on Facts and Data .and logic...
--
I rest my case here...

Last edited:
Then how and What paramet PDF Managet allowd calling him those adjective..

That reflects on their own obsession, character (or the lack of it) and sanskars that have been passed on.

As the saying goes: Dogs bark and it doesn't make a difference. ;)

So many likes from Indians, despite you being completely wrong (and entirely naive) in your belief that Chinese and Pakistani nationalists would somehow support Modi, because it was good for India. :rofl: Which in hindsight, sounds ridiculous beyond belief.

Please explain how he was wrong.. I am very much interested in your theory.. He never said Chinese and Pakistani nationalists would somehow support Modi, because it was good for India and we never expect you to support him.. The people elected him because we thought he was good for us.. We do not care about what the neighbors think about our leader. We are not electing our leaders for the benefit of your neighbors. Its plain and simple..

The Indian Army itself has already admitted that "India cannot match China by any conventional or non-conventional means, and the gap is growing larger every day".

Dont put words from your arse.. Its only make you see stupid.. Every defence forces in the world will make statements like these so that they will get adequate funds to get modern weapons.. Not everything should be taken so seriously..

So in fact, it is much more likely that India will experience a repeat of 1962. :lol:

If your army were so confident, why there were no single bullet being fired for the last two decades?? The last time, PLA tried to use weapons, they went back with bloody nose and never ever tried to use any weapons rather satisfied with tents and banners which is acceptable to us.

The difference is that the mass murderer Modi is much weaker than Nehru was, at least Nehru had the guts to start a Forward Policy.

. And its hilarious a Chinese person calling other countries leader mass murderer when their own leaders kill more people in cruel ways..

Whereas Modi could only cry during the last "Chinese incursion". :rofl:

I thought it was Xi Jinping cried all the way to China asking for complete support from the army and replacing top leadership of the Army..When given a chance for peace, your countrymen tried to infiltrate, says a lot about your countrymen..

Last edited:
.Dont put words from your arse.. Its only make you see stupid.. Every defence forces in the world will make statements like these so that they will get adequate funds to get modern weapons.. Not everything should be taken so seriously..
We can clearly see verbal abuse here. This is the way these indians are, when people put forward their points they start verbally abusing them so that only they can talk. Yet when others pay them back with the same coin they start complaining about being the 'victims' of verbal abuse. The intolerant attitude of these indians is truly despicable, it poisons not only the atmosphere of the forum but the atmosphere of the entire region as well. No wonder there's no peace in the region.

Back
Top Bottom