What's new

MOHAN BHAGWAT IS RIGHT: India is a 'Hindu' Nation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry ... there is a sardar here who things xtians are the most civilized and tolerant. :P

So nothing you say will make him think otherwise :lol:

And who are u to comment on sardars really??:lol:

Looking at this sudden saffron surge here,,,modi will go down in next elections,not a good news.
Are you seeing the saffron surge only now?it has been building up for the past 10 years and has reached critical mass now, it will only become a chain reaction , not going to subside.
Maharasthra and Haryana opinion polls show BJP winning and the people there are not even bothered about who will be a CM as long as they are from BJP, you now know which way the wind is blowing.

And we claim we are better than pakistanis and have an inclusive culture,,,lol
I couldn't care less as i am non religious....................but feeling sad for religious folks(non hindus)

Looking at this sudden saffron surge here,,,modi will go down in next elections,not a good news.

Dude where are u from??
He is the very same Lord Manvan(Manvantaratruti)...

i think you born to plenty.. no wonder .. after seeing your arguments. .. are your family belongs to red light area??

That honor is entirely yours. That is where the pastors must have met your mom and gotten her converted.

Good that Pakistan has created a monster nuclear military that can turn Hindustan into life-less ashes (Inshallah) if any radical hindus tried to exterminate Muslims from the region.
u got that right sir

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom