What's new

MOHAN BHAGWAT IS RIGHT: India is a 'Hindu' Nation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed.... Nor i claim a historian on forum but i am putting my views from my understanding of history.....
I am always open to learn from anyone.....
It was Hindu Mahasabha which formed the bulk of Independence Movement.Most hindu nationalists who joined Congress are from Hindu Mahasabha ,There were no Secular hindus then that is what these modern Secularists and Marxists want you to believe that Independence movement was devoid of Hindus in a country with more than 80% Hindu population, how can freedom be achieved without the active participation of Hindus nationalists?

i was talking about your family business in red light area.. unlike you ..my family members served in Indian army ... from my grand pa to my cousins.. waste creature. .. you are bringing shame to India

Christians are know for their projection capabilities. Hence you are mistake your family business as mine. I am sure they served India when they were Hindus. Now that you are a convert, you will go against Hindus and this country.

i was talking about your family business in red light area.. unlike you ..my family members served in Indian army ... from my grand pa to my cousins.. waste creature. .. you are bringing shame to India

You are the pride of Christians.

You started calling her names first.But Eitherway that is no way to talk to a female.
you should have come across her thread.. which was targeted against Christians... she started abusing from that thread. .. ask skull and bones

Christians are know for their projection capabilities. Hence you are mistake your family business as mine. I am sure they served India when they were Hindus. Now that you are a convert, you will go against Hindus and this country.
we are well educated and well settled ... we are tax payers of this country. ..

How come you only question Hindus here and never confront Christians?
I know their tactics first they claim only theirs way is sure way to god and rest are demons.
When you question them and they have no answers they say everyone is bad, but we are better.
When you further question them as to how everyone is bad they start cursing you and your gods as demons and they leave you.

except you all of us represents behalf of India.. you represent behalf of religion...
What is wrong then in representing Bharat as Hindu rasthra?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom