What's new

More than 300 Indians have died of the coronavirus, and nearly 200 of the lockdown

Ok gujju khoja bhai.

A symptom of a society that is now tired of trying to clap with one hand.

I've heard this so many times from decent Hindus.

What more do they want, the say?

We gave them an entire country (two as it turned out eventually).

We kept a third of them in our own.

Still they do not want to live like brothers?

Tell me ....

No body gave us the country. We took it from them, no matter how bad they have been feeling about it.

@Areesh this seems like false figures to me tbh.

I'm 100% sure the Corona death figures are way more. India is 1.4billion people.

No body gave us the country. We took it from them, no matter how bad they have been feeling about it.

Ya whatever. Its not as if you came from outside like invaders and occupied the land you living on today.

Tell me ....
hahhahahahhahahaha

Tell me ....
I understand perfectly well, why you and your country men cannot fathom "Basic Human Rights"

That day is not far, when a Sanghi will play with your civil liberties, that's the day I want to see the look on your face.

I understand perfectly well, why you and your country men cannot fathom "Basic Human Rights"

That day is not far, when a Sanghi will play with your civil liberties, that's the day I want to see the look on your face.

But do i make Molotov cocktail catapults to bomb Hindus with?

The print is a website run by traitors...those SoBs are hated here..the more they write against Modi and his policies ,the more powerful he will become.

I guess anyone who write the truth about India is a traitor and anti-modi these days in fundamentalist Hindutva India.

You mean how a certain community had to run for their lives, and are now busy defending Sanghis, not knowing they might very well be next.

You need to do a lot better if you want to get under my skin.

I look at you guys as Hindu converts.

Only love and gratitude I have in my heart for your people.

You need to do a lot better if you want to get under my skin.

I look at you guys as Hindu converts.

Only love and gratitude I have in my heart for your people.
Thank You for your love and gratitude, but I cant say the same for any Sanghi apologist.

As to us being hindu converts, dont see why you would look down upon us, since you haven't achieved nirvana by becoming a hindu either.:lol:

In any case, anyone who does is simply biased, no one in his right mind would want to follow a religion that slathers in animal feces / drinks animal urine / thinks of animal excrement as magic elixirs. There is something fundamentally wrong.

Back
Top Bottom