What's new

Motorway Police official & Army officers scuffle on the Motorway.

bhai why i can't see them ? they are not following the law . you just argue with police 1 minute and he will turn to a ghunda . i said i know police from close my many relatives are in police on different positions and one of my mother"s cozen killed last year in cross fire . i laughed on his death because i see him how he was working when he was in judicial jail duty . he better dead then alive .

i am 200% what these polce bastards said to army that start this mess . policemen think they can do whatever in Pakistan .but news this time army was in civil dress . tabiyat bana di saloon ki :sick::rofl::rofl:

but no sign of torture and blood on this bastard i am not happy :cry:

So, you are justifying one wrong with another, police can't do anything they want, but army can?

FIRs have been filed and ISPR has stated they are going to investigate. 'Resolved' does not mean its over, just the heat has been taken out.

As long as due process is followed and all those found guilty, regardless of the type of uniform, to have transgressed against relevant law and codes of conduct are punished, the matter can regarded as resolved.

So, you are justifying one wrong with another, police can't do anything they want, but army can?
yes i am sir . police are doing it since 70 years they killed more Pakistanis then TERRORISTS . they looted more Pakistanis then looters . they robbed more Pakistanis the robbers . they are scums a cancer to our country .

we have seen only half of the picture but those idiot officers of the army have given a chance to all the anti army traitors with in the country

we have seen only half of the picture but those idiot officers of the army have given a chance to all the anti army traitors with in the country
"Sirs checked complete details. Fol happened:-
- The two offrs were driving and crossed motorway police car. Must have driven rashly or sth.
- The motorway police came infront of them, applied brakes and came and took out keys of the car.
- He told he is an Army offr so the guy said I have seen many like you and started abusing him and the Army. This SI Khattak, whoever he is, is relative of some general and he started beating and abusing and all.
- The second offr also was abused and beaten in the same time. Total manpower of motorway police was 7.
- 2IC from Attock fort went, who is one of the most mature offrs that I have personally met in life, and tried to resolve the issue, however, some manhandling happened from both sides during this period.
- CO and DIG were personally present when all were taken to Polics Station. However, it was decided to resolve the issue amicably at Attock Fort. (So all went there in supervision of DIg and CO Attock Fort). IG motorway police was in telephone contact with CO Attock fort during this period.
- The issue was resolved however, that same night CO Attock fort came to know that SI Khattak who was not even involved had launched an FIR personally against Army with all fabricated stories. This speaks very low of the indl and if NH&MP was involved in this (After resolving the issue in presence of DIG) then it amounts to shameful behaviour on part of that org and an attempt to malign the institution of Army.
- This SI Khattak sth was not even the one who was manhandled. He is just trying to get his 5 mins of Fame out of this issue and Bcoz the bastard's family has eaten their whole life from Army so now they want to shit in the same bartan. He is trying to become Abdullah Dewana in begaani Shadi.
- Therefore, please share this info to all Bcoz The info is correct and cfm from first hand source.

After the historic conquests of PTV building, PM house, real estate, the motorway police has also been conquered by the competent armed forces of Pakistan.

In mean time, we suffered some very "small" losses like East Pakistan, Siachen and FATA. All these losses were due to bloody civilians and army had nothing to do with them.
And the bloody civilians like leave no stone unturned to bash them.

yes i am sir . police are doing it since 70 years they killed more Pakistanis then TERRORISTS . they looted more Pakistanis then looters . they robbed more Pakistanis the robbers . they are scums a cancer to our country .

I am not denying all you are saying, I agree with you 100%, but then why are you OK with the Army guys abusing their power.

anti army traitors

What exactly is that?

I am not denying all you are saying, I agree with you 100%, but then why are you OK with the Army guys abusing their power.

What exactly is that?
sir TBH if army did to anyone else i was not happy and criticize army but i am not liar i enjoy every time when police kicked . yes army did wrong but again with right persons :rofl:

Dear Imran... Thank you for your informative post as a reply to mine, however I was talking about their dealings with motorway rules violators.

Anyway, your vehement reaction to this incident against the motorways police implies as if you were one of the occupants of the vehicle being stopped :)

You need to treat each case according to its merit. Let the culprits be brought to justice or is it too much to ask?

"Sirs checked complete details. Fol happened:-
- The two offrs were driving and crossed motorway police car. Must have driven rashly or sth.
- The motorway police came infront of them, applied brakes and came and took out keys of the car.
- He told he is an Army offr so the guy said I have seen many like you and started abusing him and the Army. This SI Khattak, whoever he is, is relative of some general and he started beating and abusing and all.
- The second offr also was abused and beaten in the same time. Total manpower of motorway police was 7.
- 2IC from Attock fort went, who is one of the most mature offrs that I have personally met in life, and tried to resolve the issue, however, some manhandling happened from both sides during this period.
- CO and DIG were personally present when all were taken to Polics Station. However, it was decided to resolve the issue amicably at Attock Fort. (So all went there in supervision of DIg and CO Attock Fort). IG motorway police was in telephone contact with CO Attock fort during this period.
- The issue was resolved however, that same night CO Attock fort came to know that SI Khattak who was not even involved had launched an FIR personally against Army with all fabricated stories. This speaks very low of the indl and if NH&MP was involved in this (After resolving the issue in presence of DIG) then it amounts to shameful behaviour on part of that org and an attempt to malign the institution of Army.
- This SI Khattak sth was not even the one who was manhandled. He is just trying to get his 5 mins of Fame out of this issue and Bcoz the bastard's family has eaten their whole life from Army so now they want to shit in the same bartan. He is trying to become Abdullah Dewana in begaani Shadi.
- Therefore, please share this info to all Bcoz The info is correct and cfm from first hand source.
now it will happen. Motorway police will blame the officers and vice versa but the way the news has been given to the media by the police seems to be putting the blame entirely on the army. Statement of the ISPR with complete details will be required in this case.

Dear Imran... Thank you for your informative post as a reply to mine, however I was talking about their dealings with motorway rules violators.

Anyway, your vehement reaction to this incident against the motorways police implies as if you were one of the occupants of the vehicle being stopped :)

You need to treat each case according to its merit. Let the culprits be brought to justice or is it too much to ask?
no no no sir

again death to police

images

no i am not .tell my crime against common man which police did not commit ? dunya ka koi zulm jo bach gya ho ? police is terrorists itself .if i have power i bomb all pakistani police once forever including female police traffic police and motorway police

police understand this language and well done army for keeping these dogs in chain

EXACTLY MY THOUGHTS THEY ARE BUNCH OF ORGANIZED GANGSTER !!

Back
Top Bottom