What's new

Motorway Police official & Army officers scuffle on the Motorway.

One Army officer doesn't represent an institution as a whole, these are isolated events and i am sure he will have to pay for what he has done. No one is above the law, media is free and no one can just get away with it. Especially if he is an Army officer.

No trolling please.

One Army officer doesn't represent an institution as a whole, these are isolated events and i am sure he will have to pay for what he has done. No one is above the law, media is free and no one can just get away with it. Especially if he is an Army officer.

No trolling please.

Military job is to protect Pakistan from its enemies, not fighting the speeding tickets, its members get,, military guy gets in trouble on the road for driving to fast and calls for back up and gets it. :nono:

No trolling please.
Every citizen, solider, civilian or politician should be accountable to the law. It is shame that Yahya Khan, Niazi and Tikka Khan were not hanged for breaking up the country.

‏سیکیورٹی اہلکاروں اور موٹروے پولیس کے درمیان تنازع کی تحقیقات کی جاری ہیں، آئی ایس پی آر

So the matter was "resolved" by brushing it under the carpet without following any proper due process to prevent further incidents. This is precisely the sort of muk mukaa that keeps Pakistan a lawless country to the detriment of its citizenry.
Well both parties were on the wrong so it had to be done......and had these guys been regular troops they would have bells ringing already .......thy would have had their career done and dusted

Well both parties were on the wrong so it had to be done......and had these guys been regular troops they would have bells ringing already .......thy would have had their career done and dusted

Let us see what is the final outcome of the inquiry being held:

“The matter is being inquired. Law will take its course in disposing the case and justice will be done,” said an ISPR statement.

Let us see what is the final outcome of the inquiry being held:

“The matter is being inquired. Law will take its course in disposing the case and justice will be done,” said an ISPR statement.
jo bhi ho police ko kutt achi pari :rofl:

In the end two army officers will apologize to the MP officers and whole incident will disappear like as usual with no justice in sight.

In the end two army officers will apologize to the MP officers and whole incident will disappear like as usual with no justice in sight.
or may be police will polish military boots and army forgive them :lol:

did you send screen shots of my post to police ? i want them all to be killed and police stations must be convert for police museums of torture .

or may be police will polish military boots and army forgive them :lol:

did you send screen shots of my post to police ? i want them all to be killed and police stations must be convert for police museums of torture .
ya to FIA ..they will reach you by them self.

Shabaz Shareef's gimmick is playing. This incident won't turn people against the Rangers Operation in Punjab

Wow.

Those guys who worked for their ranked will now be lowly kura gard!

Back
Top Bottom