What's new

Motorway Police official & Army officers scuffle on the Motorway.

I doubt this is authentic.

Pakistan Army are not the badmaash goon type - they are very humble, polite and respectful.
I perceive Pakistan Army as one of the best institutions of Pakistan, and also have both serving and retired relatives.

However, I shall make it clear that Pakistan Army individuals are not impervious to the lure of status quo and abuse of power.

Last edited:
apki soach ko 26 topoon ki salami..they police men were from KPK.

Talk in English please. This aint an 'urdu' forum. You are ignorant and probably havent been on twitter ever or not literate enough to know how to use it. PMLN media team is in full swing with Anti Army and Rangers rants all over twitter and other social media because of this incident. I bet you are one of them. This incident has already been peacefully resolved few days ago by MW Police and Army, it was PMLN's decision to bring it up to the limelight and target Army and Rangers.

I wish you could put you in front of 29 guns and fire them simultaneously.

14291759_10155273249754966_6690029854105248875_n.jpg

Police are not saints i think its established fact here , people can start complaining about them and never stop in hundred years but neither are all Army men .
Whoeve is at fault MUST be brought to justice and case not swept under the rug.
What sadden me is the fact all my Army friends are very very happy with the situation , no second thought Army is right & did right thing, straight out .

no i am not .tell my crime against common man which police did not commit ? dunya ka koi zulm jo bach gya ho ? police is terrorists itself .if i have power i bomb all pakistani police once forever including female police traffic police and motorway police

police understand this language and well done army for keeping these dogs in chain
who is this Imran khan, he look like ttp terrorist, you should be jailed mister. No one is above the law, such mthr fkrx army boys spoiled the whole army reputation. If this is the country of rule than it is police who will enforce law on streets cities and elsewhere, army job is to librate kashmir not racing on motorway, jo jawan sheed hoty hein wou eslieay jaaaan ne dety k ofsr log aiyashi kryn. I think defence.pk should ban this imran khan id. he look extremist, he want to bomb our police. oh my god who allowed this guy here

Both parties are partially guilty. Bith sides escalated and both brandished weapons...

But the real question in my mind is why army officer ended up in a quarrel in first place?? Why not just pay the fine which is 500 or 800 rupees?

I can foresee that army officer will be reprimanded...
But police officer should also be reprimanded... police is slso a law enforcement agency and their actions were also substandard

Only police which is civilized and good character is motorway police and very sad attitude by soldiers and there should be strict and exemplary action against egoistic idiots.

Pointing guns at police is life threatening situation and should be sent minimum 10 years in jail and kidnapping another 20 years

Only police which is civilized and good character is motorway police and very sad attitude by soldiers and there should be strict and exemplary action against egoistic idiots.

Pointing guns at police is life threatening situation and should be sent minimum 10 years in jail and kidnapping another 20 years

Police was brandishing an ak 47 at that time...and putting an ak47 at army officer is also a life threatening situation..

10 years is not given for accidental murder even (7 years max)...

This does not require either party to go to jail...
Desciplinary action although is a must for both parties

who is this Imran khan, he look like ttp terrorist, you should be jailed mister. No one is above the law, such mthr fkrx army boys spoiled the whole army reputation. If this is the country of rule than it is police who will enforce law on streets cities and elsewhere, army job is to librate kashmir not racing on motorway, jo jawan sheed hoty hein wou eslieay jaaaan ne dety k ofsr log aiyashi kryn. I think defence.pk should ban this imran khan id. he look extremist, he want to bomb our police. oh my god who allowed this guy here
i am imran khan and yes TTP and police both are equal harmful . again you want me in jail of ths terrorist police . first police have to become civilized then jail me .yes that is what we are saying since morning no one is above the law . but police follow the law ? police break the law daily millions of times then why someone else follow ?yes i want wipe out police and thaana culture and police stations from this country .that's you police not our police

or better shot them dead :partay: jab poibt kerny ke 10 saal hain to aik naiki ka kam kerty jao:lol:

Army is not allowed to torture civilians and other law enforcement agencies hope leadership of Army won't tolerate such incidents otherwise army loose it's image in civilians eyes

Weapons, hotheadedness and a feeling of being above the law by virtue of a uniform, no matter what kind, is a recipe for disaster. It is only a matter of time someone is shot or even killed. Behaving as a colonial occupying force or a colonial law agency 70 years after independence just shows the abysmal state of affairs of the State of Pakistan.

Weapons, hotheadedness and a feeling of being above the law by virtue of a uniform, no matter what kind, is a recipe for disaster. It is only a matter of time someone is shot or even killed. Behaving as a colonial occupying force or a colonial law agency 70 years after independence just shows the abysmal state of affairs of the State of Pakistan.

Please also comment on american police executing mostly unarmed african americans nearly once a week on camera and getting away scot free despite multiple videos from multiple angles from body and dash cams....

Should i post some videos??

Are you talking about american police?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom